Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate (10976 Views)

Keyamo: APC United For Tinubu’s Victory, No Plan To Remove Adamu / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Christy1759: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Nigerians are more wiser than u think ap wetin na curse be that?
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by snowball11(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Panicking by who? APC is in power till minimum 2031, by then Nigerians would be able to judge their policies.

Which policies is this one talking about! undecided

Does this thing in power got any known policy?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by 77up(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2021
BAT 2023 cool
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by streetzdreamz(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Will win? Then what's the need for an election? They should just declare the winner and save the country from unnecessary spendings. I sincerely wish someone can tell this man to zip up his lips already!!! I mean, how can one consistently spew out rubbish at every given opportunity. How we got here is just really sad.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by AfonjaConehead: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

We have already judged their policies. Policies of lies, murder, propaganda, human right abuse, economic dumbness, religion bigotry and ethnic bigotry.

Even your Shameless conducts on nairaland are enought to judge their policies.. this is my grouse with yorubas like you..so you know all these truths and yet,you will still come out and be fighting others who do too and want a change in a country of their own!!!! Na wa for Una o..well, impressive.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Plusk4u: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Just a malaria dream but you have to immediately go for malaria check up before you koro. What did Apc will use to campaign anable nigerians to vote the party, Buhari /Apc administration are turn Nigeria Economices to Zero.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by freeborn02: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You didn't quite correctly, but I got your message.

While I want out of this contraption, I also know those who put me in the contraction and I know that what Azikiwe did has already complicated everything, making it difficult for anyone to come out of Nigeria unscathed.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by AfonjaConehead: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

You didn't quite correctly, but I got your message.

While I want out of this contraption, I also know those who put me in the contraction and I know that what Azikiwe did has already complicated everything, making it difficult for anyone to come out of Nigeria unscathed.

Zik just like lugard,made one of mankind's greatest blunders..but I'm sure he wouldn't have made that mistake if he knew things would pan out like it is now. If they heroes that fought for independence knew that things will pan out like this,maybe they also would've held their peace and sought for the independence of their respective regions my own Edo nation would've been a great nation today.
..their and zik's one Nigeria has become one bloody naijiriya.

But fighting and insulting ourselves over the mistakes of our fathers will never help us in any way. They common enemy,who never fought for independence,will keep taking advantage and plundering everything and occupying all big the positions.
That was how you guys bickered and stupidly "otoge" bukola saraki from the senate presidency not for another yoruba from Kwara but a rubber-stamp Hausa from borno!!!!
How foolish!!!
Today in naija,in all the fed govt petroleum agencies, NNPC DPR PPMC PPPRA and maritime sector, NPA NIMASA are all headed by northerners!
That's our oil and waters!!! Our lives are at stake and that of our children..
I used to have a moniker but you guys,the likes of blackpantherxxx and that Siwisheswereesh made me come up with this afonjaconehead handle..what is afonjaconehead for God's sake!?
Well,e ni nice day.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by emecheboy2(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by freeborn02: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Zik just like lugard,made one of mankind's greatest blunders..but I'm sure he wouldn't have made that mistake if he knew things would pan out like it is now. If they heroes that fought for independence knew that things will pan out like this,maybe they also would've held their peace and sought for the independence of their respective regions my own Edo nation would've been a great nation today.
..their and zik's one Nigeria has become one bloody naijiriya.

But fighting and insulting ourselves over the mistakes of our fathers will never help us in any way. They common enemy,who never fought for independence,will keep taking advantage and plundering everything and occupying all big the positions.
That was how you guys bickered and stupidly "otoge" bukola saraki from the senate presidency not for another yoruba from Kwara but a rubber-stamp Hausa from borno!!!!
How foolish!!!
Today in naija,in all the fed govt petroleum agencies, NNPC DPR PPMC PPPRA and maritime sector, NPA NIMASA are all headed by northerners!
That's our oil and waters!!! Our lives are at stake and that of our children..
I used to have a moniker but you guys,the likes of blackpantherxxx and that Siwisheswereesh made me come up with this afonjaconehead handle..what is afonjaconehead for God's sake!?
Well,e ni nice day.

Finally you agree that Azikiwe was wrong.

Should I remind you that the likes of enahoro and Awolowo saw what Azikiwe could not see and they warned him about it? Did Azikiwe listen to wise counsel? No.

So, why do people of your tribe loves to blame yorubas for your problems as if Azikiwe was not warned about his foolhardiness?

Why do you heap all the blames on Awolowo, wheras your own Azikiwe was the cause of the entire problem?
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by AfonjaConehead: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
freeborn02:

Finally you agree that Azikiwe was wrong.

Should I remind you that the likes of enahoro and Awolowo saw what Azikiwe could not see and they warned him about it? Did Azikiwe listen to wise counsel? No.

So, why do people of your tribe loves to blame yorubas for your problems as if Azikiwe was not warned about his foolhardiness?

Why do you heap all the blames on Awolowo, wheras your own Azikiwe was the cause of the entire problem?
Are you just posting without reading what you ever quote? Where did you ever see me heap blame on Awolowo?
Where did you ever see me say I'm an Igbos person?

E ma gba mi,Oloun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Benue State / Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders / NNPC To Construct 50-Megawatt Power Plant In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.