Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate (10975 Views)

Keyamo: APC United For Tinubu’s Victory, No Plan To Remove Adamu / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Tutori7: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
TERRORISTS PARTY

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Cantonese: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonsense talk.

His illustration is completely without proper reasoning. Ben Johnson was practically unbeatable until his last race where he was disgraced. He was found to have used performance enhancement drugs. Who ever thought that with the likes of Man city, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Tottenham, Leicester city could win the premiership? Grade A ko, grade Z ni.

Those who believe are those who still have scales in their eyes. Without doubt, every right thinking Nigerian should get ready for the next level of hardship next year, with subsidy removal. They told us when they campaigned for 2015 that subsidy removal was very wrong. After several years in power, with all the stress Nigerians have passed through, they confidently tell us they will win again.

Abeg these people should just leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Gunayo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
tunjijones:
APC will rig the election you mean?

No sensible Nigerian will vote for APC, with all this hardship they have brought....
That's the problem because the senseless ones that voted this government are more than the sensible ones that voted against apc. Same scenario might repeat itself if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Austino50:
A political lightweight that has not even won any election before and even Delta his state won by PDP is here talking shit, mumu man
You don't need to insult him. I was raising a similar issue with the idea of OUK getting APC presidential ticket when the last election he supported his blood brother for in ordinary HOR election was a dismal performance and he eventually lost woefully.
It's when election comes that you will know the true leaders of the people.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by specialmati(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
STARBOY or JAGABAN will be our next president.
STARBOY AND ZULUM first choice.
Atiku and Saraki online criminals can go and die.
Una tears dey always sweet my belle, and the tears of the bald headed tribal bigot encouraging your stupidity.

As my online role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say ......
PDP in Nigeria again?
God forbid.
grin grin grin how far that your suya guy friend its been long I saw his long epistle.abi him don close shop.the number of zombies don they reduce ooh hunger don reach there side.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Elsueno: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
I have only one vote, I sure as hell ain't giving it to tinubu or atiku...I want to have a clean conscience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Analyst7: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think there's a time table APC people follow to say rubbish especially once they just collect their allowee
Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by divinitybillz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
There goes our server. grin
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by freeborn02: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Panicking by who? APC is in power till minimum 2031, by then Nigerians would be able to judge their policies.

We have already judged their policies. Policies of lies, murder, propaganda, human right abuse, economic dumbness, religion bigotry and ethnic bigotry.

Even your Shameless conducts on nairaland are enought to judge their policies

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by legba1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Keyamo is suffering from diarrhea plus imbecilic delusions

Certain folks will just sell their soul to the devil because of pecuniary gains...I wonder how the likes of keyamo,lie Mohammed, Garba sheu adesina et Al sleep at night. Who are even their children and wives because I don't know how they still try to packege this demonic administration without conscience....

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by timefarm(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
STARBOY or JAGABAN will be our next president.
STARBOY AND ZULUM first choice.
Atiku and Saraki online criminals can go and die.
Una tears dey always sweet my belle, and the tears of the bald headed tribal bigot encouraging your stupidity.

As my online role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say ......
PDP in Nigeria again?
God forbid.
Just go for your OCD disorder treatment.
You need it urgently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jostoman:
This one has collected the work of lying Muhammed. See his mouth grin grin

I guess so.

He is learning the art of Lieology from the world reknown professor of Lie called Lair Mohamad.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Bestbeelieve: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
keyamo wer werEpa!!!!!
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by usmexy1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
I will prefer this if this 5000 naira grant is cancelled and we continue maintaining our petrol subsidy. While is it when election is near, this new policy that will increase the price of fuel per litre to 350naira is now coming up.. Seriously so many things going on my mind. We have lost the love of those Nigerians who voted for us due to covid19, endsars, and now you want to make fuel 350naira per litre when coming election is around the corner....

#Apcnigeria #buhari #PMB #2023Nigeriadecides
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by knowhowk: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Offcourse now ..APC would win with a land slide now ..Thier Achievements worth it now , Insecurities, Boko Haram ,Bandits ,Bad Economy , Terrorism etc

Why wouldn't APC win ...They don't Joke with Federal rigging methodology now.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Dmtcomputer: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
If this man becomes minister of Justice, He would be worse than Malami.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by SurvivorM(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Boyooosa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
This kind of prediction can only work in Nigeria.... Shame!

Even PDP would not win in a sane society.
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Moddam: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2021

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Moddam: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2021

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by foreshore(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Moddam: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2021

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Moddam: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2021

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by femixville(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
This one is so useless, evn dog nose bttr pass him..

All this southerners in this Buharis administration are so useless to the point that, they only lick Buhari nd his northern cohorts ass..

They forget they're representing so people, region, state.. Cos, ministerial position is an appointed one from each states.. Yet, most southern ministers or any appointed are so useless, playing to the tune of the northerners, they don't evn have moral standing anymore.. Keyamo is a true example, Amaechi same..

In short, I thought being a minister, one is appointed on a neutral basis, why supporting one political party ahead of ur main duty as a minister of the federal Republic.. Later, he'll b claiming to know..

God will help this Southern idiots

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Oghighirhighi: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
They will attempt to rig, but at a very very high price to to the existence of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by femixville(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Panicking by who? APC is in power till minimum 2031, by then Nigerians would be able to judge their policies.

PDP said more than that.. Till 2050, but God did mock them, use them as tooth stick.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by clothingonline(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Because we don’t have strong opposition if a new party merge and strong they will win

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by kalvoken(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Festus kanyamata
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by hedonido: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
God knows I hate this glib, arrogant, unbearable bastard with all my soul. But let's leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Antoeni(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Confirm, EVEN though they fall below Standard and Expectations
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Finishing on PDP and their terrorist pikin IPOB
Re: Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate by Victorclean1: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's very sad how festus lost his reputation. So shameful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje / APC Governors Visit Benue State / Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.