Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete (220 Views)

A Gratitude To Girls / 12 Reasons You Should Keep A Gratitude Journal / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete by tobechi20(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Dear Ex,

I owe you an apology.

I should not have been angry that you couldn’t love me as I wanted to be loved.

I should not have been hurt when you couldn’t value or respect me.

I’m so grateful you came into my life. I am happy knowing I gave you all those chances so you could keep showing me that it wasn’t me. It was your brokenness that broke us.

But most of all,

thank you for leading me to him.

See, something happened the other night. I had spent a lengthy time with him. When the time came, it pained me to be separated from him. I cried in the shower because I missed him. And I remembered all the times I cried in the shower when you and I were together, wishing someone like him would love me.

I couldn’t be this grateful had it not been for you.

Every pain I suffered with you makes me appreciate his every tender touch.

Every hurtful word you said makes me grateful for every “I love you” I hear from him.

Every “you’re not good enough” implication makes me grateful for every moment I have with him.

He shows me every day that you were not capable of loving me. You couldn’t see me. You couldn’t value me because you didn’t know how to. Because of the beautiful soul he is to me, I can forgive you.

Because you led me to him, I can heal from every bad word, false script, hurtful act in my past.

Because of you, I know how to appreciate and love him with all I’ve got.

For him, I will always be grateful to you because had I not endured with you for as long as I did, I would have never met him.

with gratitude,

Your ex

I get tons of calls and messages from people whose hearts are breaking because their relationships did not work out as they had hoped.

You may be hurt and long to have the love you need. One can lose hope after repeated heartbreaks. But if you can only know that your perfect person is being molded and made to love you while you suffer, you’ll have something to look forward to.

I promise you that when you find your person, you’ll remember your past, but it won’t hurt. In fact, you won’t feel anything when you think of the past.

True love will help you to heal faster than you ever thought possible. It will give you the space and peace you need to shed your past and embrace a future like you’ve never imagined.

So, how do you find it? Don’t look for it. Looking means you don’t believe it’s coming. Believe it’s coming and wait.

And remember, life is happening for you. Not against you.

Annalisa
Re: Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete by Jnrp(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Confused human being grin grin
Re: Write A Gratitude Letter To Your Ex Hete by Tokskob2008: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Weytin be dis again na

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice Urgently. / Eye-opening Signs Of A Gold Digger / What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.