Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report (11656 Views)

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by F117nighthawk: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
And what have you done or achieved since you became a minister
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by highoctane: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Do you want to still force your lies on us? Did you read the report from Adegoruwa himself?

Or you were being clever by half?
How many dead relatives from Lekki tollgate presented himself ?
How many relatives from Lekki tollgate presented themselves? Not himself.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Akerele44(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Who dey praise MUMU
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by efighter: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Okay. Ass licker. You will soon find the shiit you are looking for.

Useless he goat.

You Keyamo, Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammed, Garba Sheu, Shehu Gumi the bandits spokesman and Malami the attorney of the bandits will all soon be put to shame.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by AerialMapper: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2021
1. Name the senior lawyers
2. Subsidy removal will lead to good roads , power, better healthcare etc! Why not use the 2.4 trillion to invest in this rather than give out 5,000 naira to ghost poor people? If you claim the money for subsidy would otherwise go into better infrastructure but spend double the subsidy amount on doling out to the “poor”… where will you then get money for the better infrastructure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Tifesingz: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Some are still looking for those that died during the said event.

It's not possible for one or two to have died if the claims are true!

But where are the dead?

Where are their families?
Baba oloriburuku nie! I pray your family be along those that would be hit by Nigerian force stray bullet. Amen!

It’s so hard to think we still have this type of people living.. how? Are you okay with the way this country is playing out? Killings and bloodsheds everywhere but then you chose to disgrace your family over 30k peanuts!

It’s so hard defending this administration, now see yourself, are you not dumb? If you didn’t have the opportunity to have data that night or if you were too unfortunate to get a phone that works talkess of being on the live video with Dj Switch, you should not come and disgrace your family here!

Oloriburuku omo iran kiran… Gbogbo family e loma sofo danu!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by adakole(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Nobody needs validation to assert the truth. Time is coming when all the little politricks will become obsolete and anyone involved in distabilizing this country for self gain or ass licking will be served accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Christy1759: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
This foetus keyamu na APC mumu man
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by olatuns2017: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), in this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI in his office in Abuja speaks on the controversy trailing the planned removal of fuel subsidy, #EndSARS panel report, latest developments in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and other issues of national importance. Excerpts:

https://independent.ng/many-senior-lawyers-praised-my-position-on-endsars-panel-report-keyamo/

Ebun, come.

So it was computer that said Nathaniel was killed?

It was computer that said Kenechukwu who ate a bowl akpu yesterday night with ponmo was killed last year at Lekki?

It was computer that listed Olalekan who was killed in 2019 as a victim of something that happened in October, 2020?

It was computer that made Jide no to have full name?

Computer did same to Tola and Wisdom?

Computer also made them not to have fathers, mothers, siblings, friends, neighbours, old school mates, colleagues, landlords, co-tenants, wives, hisbands or concubines?

Ebun, don't get me angry this early morning, please.

Your mum must be ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by abuiltech(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2021
I don't know how we get it wrong, most of our leaders are hypocrite, insensitive, self centered being, God have mercy help this nation, where are we heading to?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by techWriter1: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2021
There not always accolades artistes and there will always wanna criminals in the tavern.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Dasilva12: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:
Even a goat has a owner , who will look for it when the goat ,goes missing.
How can you tell us people were massacre at Lekki tollgate, and over a year now, non of his/ her relative has come out.
Children of frustration aka endsars touts, hoodlums the LASG has thrown the door open for the second time in the white paper report.

If you still have any of your relative, that was massacred at Lekki tollgate , present his/ her name, it's not too late

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Dasilva12: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Tell us how many dead persons from Lekki tollgate ? How many did the doctor come out with? Don't be mischievous
Continue defending evil, it'll soon be your turn.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Kissiemu(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Imagynation:
Well if the position of the government is that there families have not come out to speak,I think the endsars movement too can start calling out those families.It is true they might have either been intimidated or bribed but if they have conscience,now is the best way and time for them to shame the devil.
This has been my thoughts too because there is so much confusion in this matter. The celebrities who are not afraid, can't be bribed or intimidated can help bring the stories of those families to the public domain. All these back and forth is not worth it at all. Let's settle this thing once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by tnerro1(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Many people also voted for Buhari, but they are regretting it now
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), in this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI in his office in Abuja speaks on the controversy trailing the planned removal of fuel subsidy, #EndSARS panel report, latest developments in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and other issues of national importance. Excerpts:

https://independent.ng/many-senior-lawyers-praised-my-position-on-endsars-panel-report-keyamo/

You are 100% wrong on this learned silk. Your position would have been apt, if the President of the Federal Republic did not in his nationwide address mandate, to wit; empower the various states to set up this tribunal of Enquiry.

Since the president can instruct a state governor to act on its behalf, it, therefore, suggest that the various state tribunal were acting under Federal authority.

This authority transfigurated the various state tribunal into Federal govt tribunal of enquiries respectively.

If we all agree with the above position, it is consequently safe to conclude that the tribunals have/ had powers to summon or surpena any agency, individual or entity within the Federal Republic.

Learned SAN haff scored own goal on this. grin

I rise
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nauttyprof(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Some of you here on Nairaland are just mentally unstable and irredeemable irredentists who are bereft of intellect. A journalist asks a question, the interviewed responded in his own ways and you are abusing the journalist for publishing what he said. Nairaland is gathering together of sane minds and sick minds

It is you who is mentally unstable and bereft of intellect. This is clearly evident in your post as all you do is to swallow every rubbish thrown at you and can't ask questions. Gullible individual who doesn't question things by pure and intelligent reasoning.

A journalist is meant to ask questions that beg for answers and not reinforce just the position of the person being interviewed. Are the papers sold to the government or the citizens?

Sick people everywhere just trying to justify wickedness. Subsidy removal without good economic policies that will make other sector stable despite it's removal. Is N5,000 the solution to mentally unstable person as yours? When the reality after subsidy removal is something that will affect virtually all.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by maste: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
FESTUS dem say you be turncoat. Maste say na your true colours we dey see so. You have been a pretender from the beginning. Gani of blessed memory saw it in you but thought you will change. Enjoy the crumbs from your masters' table. The innocent blood of Nigerians that is shed everyday under your masters' watch is crying out against you. TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Dasilva12:

Continue defending evil, it'll soon be your turn.
An honesty question, you should ask yourself. Why is it difficult for the deceased relatives to come and inform the general public. That, Mr A,b,c were killed at Lekki tollgate? Must you force your lies on others?
Even you as a human being, I definitely know, you will announce your missing Christmas chicken to your neighbor not to talk of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by gudugudumeje: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Not suprising. For it is known that 90% of lawyers are self-serving and cynics who betray public and private trust....You, Keyamo has equally proved to be sn 2015. Rotimi Williams, Akinjide, et al did same. And That why NBA fails to stabilise this society, polity and economy. Yeye lawyers Nigeria has...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Some are still looking for those that died during the said event.

It's not possible for one or two to have died if the claims are true!

But where are the dead?

Where are their families?

Many young Nigerian ran away from all parts of Nigeria to prosper in Lagos. Many of their family members do not know their whereabouts, because they saw them as adults who could look after their own. In Lagos, they became vagrants, living under the bridge and sundry places. Think it out.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

An honesty question, you should ask yourself. Why is it difficult for the deceased relatives to come and inform the general public. That, Mr A,b,c were killed at Lekki tollgate? Must you force your lies on others?
Even you as a human being, I definitely know, you will announce your missing Christmas chicken to your neighbor not to talk of a human being.

Many young Nigerian ran away from all parts of Nigeria to prosper in Lagos. Many of their family members do not know their whereabouts, because they saw them as adults who could look after their own. In Lagos, they became vagrants, living under the bridge and sundry places. Think it out.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:
Even a goat has a owner , who will look for it when the goat ,goes missing.
How can you tell us people were massacre at Lekki tollgate, and over a year now, non of his/ her relative has come out.
Children of frustration aka endsars touts, hoodlums the LASG has thrown the door open for the second time in the white paper report.

If you still have any of your relative, that was massacred at Lekki tollgate , present his/ her name, it's not too late

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by AntiChristian: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

So na only person with no family army kill? Bullet dey select people he go kill?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Dasilva12: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

WTF MAN.
LIGHT MY KPOLI JAREE.
Outsider no dey engage in zoo matter but they should continue.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Even a goat, after 2 days of loitering without returning to it's base. The owner will look for it. What kind of family, will not look for his relative after 1 yr?
Make una dey use sense small small
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by one4GOD(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:

so you are in the job for the praise bah? Kontunu
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Even a goat, after 2 days of loitering without returning to it's base. The owner will look for it. What kind of family, will not look for his relative after 1 yr?
Make una dey use sense small small

When it's your TURN, you'll know, Mr UseSense Big Big.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Owologbo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:

SAN of nonsense. someone should point out any high case this senior advocate of nonsense had won since he became a lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Lawmakers Ask DOJ To Investigate Shell, Eni And Goodluck Jonathan / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.