Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report (11658 Views)

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Vinstel: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Do you want to still force your lies on us? Did you read the report from Adegoruwa himself?

Or you were being clever by half? How many dead relatives from Lekki tollgate presented himself ?
Afamed:

Tell us how many dead persons from Lekki tollgate ?
You sound like a fool. It's very obvious you didn't even follow the investigative panel proceedings or you did but you are just a zombie without a conscience.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/12/endsars-were-not-ghosts-lekki-shooting-victims-storm-lagos-judicial-panel-videos-photos/

https://punchng.com/endsars-lekki-shooting-victims-storm-lagos-panel/
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by RayRay06677(m): 6:05am On Dec 03, 2021
I read were this thief according to his brother, remember that his brother? Said we have a register already of the supposed vulnerable people that will benefit from 5k monthly. I guess it's same list that was used to feed school children during COVID 19 lockdown.
And for his praise singers, what's the definition of a snr lawyer? Maybe he thinks he is one. Rogues
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Johntemmy(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Isokay
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
Some are still looking for those that died during the said event.

One or two can't have died if the claims are true!

But where are the dead?

Where are their families?

Do you know how stupid whoever says this looks ?? Because I wonder how stupid one could be to even question a live-streamed video..well, Nigerians know how to tag along bandwagon...

Stop joining the few that are benefiting from the evil happening in Nigeria..Your leaders sounds stupid to the outside world to even question a live streamed video..
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2021
chiedu7:

STFU you Almajiri

As usual you all have left the issue to attack personalty, typical of wailing children of endsars

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Vinstel:

You sound like a fool. It's very obvious you didn't even follow the investigative panel proceedings or you did but you are just a zombie without a conscience.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/12/endsars-were-not-ghosts-lekki-shooting-victims-storm-lagos-judicial-panel-videos-photos/

Don't be silly. So the massacre people still woke up to storm the panel/ attend the tribunal?
Do you understand English atall? Or you are just being silly as usual

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Don't be silly. So the massacre people still woke up to storm the panel/ attend the tribunal?
Do you understand English atall?
mynd44 lalasticlala.
Rule 2
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by hardbody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), in this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI in his office in Abuja speaks on the controversy trailing the planned removal of fuel subsidy, #EndSARS panel report, latest developments in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and other issues of national importance. Excerpts:

https://independent.ng/many-senior-lawyers-praised-my-position-on-endsars-panel-report-keyamo/

Well said.

I sha no read am. Too lengthy abeg.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala.
Rule 2
Too early to wail
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Vinstel: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Do you understand English atall?
You're the one that is silly, were you not arguing that no one came to say there was a shooting at the toll gate? The victims of that shooting who survived were at the panel including relatives of the dead and the doctors who treated them.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Kenturkey048(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Vinstel:

Boss lock up...You dey give am wetin him want.....Anybody wey even question livestreamed video need brain check...so lock up.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Jiokejohn: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Doyou2019: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Who are the senio

Malami must be one of the senior lawyer.
Crooked lawyers everywhere!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Vinstel:

You're the one that is silly, were you not arguing that no one came to say there was a shooting at the toll gate? The victims of that shooting who survived were at the panel including relatives of the dead and the doctors who treated them.

Do you understand English language atall?
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Imagynation: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Well if the position of the government is that there families have not come out to speak,I think the endsars movement too can start calling out those families.It is true they might have either been intimidated or bribed but if they have conscience,now is the best way and time for them to shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by TemmyT002(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Yeah.
You and those senior lawyers are one of the reasons why Nigeria will always remain the same.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by gozzy1988(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2021
You obviously don't listen to the news comrade, kindly tune in to KAKAAKI morning show on AIT. Relatives of Lekki tollgate casualties are coming on the morning show to speak up. Thanks

Afamed:
Even a goat has a owner , who will look for it when the goat ,goes missing.
How can you tell us people were massacre at Lekki tollgate, and over a year now, non of his/ her relative has come out.
Children of frustration aka endsars touts, hoodlums the LASG has thrown the door open for the second time in the white paper report.

If you still have any of your relative, that was massacred at Lekki tollgate , present his/ her name, it's not too late

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by jaxxy(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2021
It is extremely hard to defend a failed government. Extremely.

Which government enjoy Confindence of the people? This failed government??

I will say Apc isn’t as corrupt or maybe openly corrupt as Pdp. Apc hides their corruption more bt they are seriously corrupt. Pdp might be slightly worse.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Doyou2019: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Do you know how stupid whoever says this looks ?? Because I wonder how stupid one could be to even question a live-streamed video..well, Nigerians know how to tag along bandwagon...

Stop joining the few that are benefiting from the evil happening in Nigeria..Your leaders sounds stupid to the outside world to even question a live streamed video..

It's all regurgitated nonsense passed down to these simpletons that call themselves BMCs. They all keep asking the same dumb question like a cracked record.
Subhumans really can't know any better.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Vinstel: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Afamed:

Do you understand English language atall?
You obviously have no conscience, I won't waste time responding to you again. There is a video attached to the first link I posted. Go and watch it and stop making a fool of yourself claiming that no one came to testify about the "goats" that were killed. "Goats" that's what you compared the victims to. God will never let you supporters of evil go unpunished.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Gstar33(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Whatever a man soweth so shall he reap
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nauttyprof(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
I just wonder how these journalists ask questions as if their interviews are paid interviews so no need of revealing truth or letting the situation of the country known through journalism.

Many of these journalists are not worthy to be in this profession as they lack what it takes in the profession. How will you interview a man on fuel subsidy removal and then allow him to say all the rubbish he has to say about this. Is this not sick?

Removing fuel subsidy alone will affect practically everything in the market. Things are currently expensive, Nigerians are lamenting and all this journalist did was to just allow him say his rubbish without professional interrogation that will make them go rethink their policies.

What will the government do to the prices of food which will be on the increase when subsidy is removed? How about high cost of transportation? How about the cost of rent which will increase when landlords can't bear the high cost of food? So many things will experience increase in price.

If the government says N5,000 is the solution to 40 million citizens. How is this reasonable? Salary earners are presently complaining of the harsh realities now. Many have no savings at all due to high cost of things. What do you think will happen to this same salary earners next year due to subsidy removal? This government have not looked into the realities but want to do a cover up with the 40 million vulnerable citizens.

My submission, the subsidy removal will adversely affect all (excluding the rich class who can still survive the coming situation) and not just some 40 million citizens (which isn't realistic in a population of over 200 million). What is the government doing presently in other sectors which will be affected by the subsidy removal? They need to prove to us that other sectors have been taken care of by them and not just the nonsense N5,000.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Afamed: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
gozzy1988:
You obviously don't listen to the news comrade, kindly tune in to KAKAAKI morning show on AIT. Relatives of Lekki tollgate casualties are coming on the morning show to speak up. Thanks

Relative of casualties not the relative of the massacred? Are you all this confused?
When did Ait become a tribunal when a tribunal was set up for the same purpose?
All of you are just being clever by half
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Abeg which live video stream? You mean that of DJ switch where she was brandishing an unfired bullet?

You people must have lost your rationality to the hatred you have for the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by nairavsdollars(f): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Some of you here on Nairaland are just mentally unstable and irredeemable irredentists who are bereft of intellect. A journalist asks a question, the interviewed responded in his own ways and you are abusing the journalist for publishing what he said. Nairaland is gathering together of sane minds and sick minds
Nauttyprof:
I just wonder how these journalists ask questions as if their interviews are paid interviews so no need of revealing truth or letting the situation of the country known through journalism.

Many of these journalists are not worthy to be in this profession as they lack what it takes in the profession. How will you interview a man on fuel subsidy removal and then allow him to say all the rubbish he has to say about this. Is this not sick?

Removing fuel subsidy alone will affect practically everything in the market. Things are currently expensive, Nigerians are lamenting and all this journalist did was to just allow him say his rubbish without professional interrogation that will make them go rethink their policies.

What will the government do to the prices of food which will be on the increase when subsidy is removed? How about high cost of transportation? How about the cost of rent which will increase when landlords can't bear the high cost of food? So many things will experience increase in price.

If the government says N5,000 is the solution to 40 million citizens. How is this reasonable? Salary earners are presently complaining of the harsh realities now. Many have no savings at all due to high cost of things. What do you think will happen to this same salary earners next year due to subsidy removal? This government have not looked into the realities but want to do a cover up with the 40 million vulnerable citizens.

My submission, the subsidy removal will adversely affect all (excluding the rich class who can still survive the coming situation) and not just some 40 million citizens (which isn't realistic in a population of over 200 million). What is the government doing presently in other sectors which will be affected by the subsidy removal? They need to prove to us that other sectors have been taken care of by them and not just the nonsense N5,000.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Neyopumpy(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmm, what do you expect from an activist turn polithiefcian
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Jiokejohn: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
First of all, you have to first go round the world in search of the best hands, not some quacks that were used in the past. In fact, during Obasanjo’s time, those turn around maintenance were given to local contractors who just pocketed the money and I am sure you know those I’m talking about. Some months ago, we did approve a memo to refurbish the refineries. To that extent, yes, we can now say that Mr. President has fulfilled that promise. He has approved but it takes time to do all these things. In the meantime, whilst the refineries are not fully back on track, you can see that between 2006 and 2018 alone, we spent N10 trillion on subsidy alone.

I am yet to comprehend what Festus Keyamo is trying to explain above.

Is he telling us that a man that has once been 'a Federal Commissioner for Petroleum under the military regime of Obasanjo in the 70s and has been the Minister of Petroleum since November 2015 till date doesn't know experts (be it foreign or local) that will turnaround our refineries. Only to be approving a turnaround few years or months to leave the stage as a president and petroleum minister.

Festus Keyamo, please read your statement and request a re-interview.

Something is not adding up here.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by BABANGBALI: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Useless hediot
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by jrusky(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Hahahaha your fellow charge and bail fake SAN colleagues bah

Back door SAN who can not defined the full meaning of SAN.

I think they just gave this nonsense thing called kenyanman some Ghana must go to take over onochie blabla position.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nukilia: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I don't trust that Falana. He may be one of the senior lawyers praising him behind and making noise in public

You are very correct!
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2021
The end is near for all this rubbish,2023 is not far away.
Re: Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report by Nukilia: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Jiokejohn:

I am yet to comprehend what Festus Keyamo is trying to explain above.

Is he telling us that a man that has once been 'a Federal Commissioner for Petroleum under the military regime of Obasanjo in the 70s and has been the Minister of Petroleum since November 2015 till date doesn't know experts (be it foreign or local) that will turnaround our refineries. Only to be approving a turnaround few years or months to leave the stage as a president and petroleum minister.

Festus Keyamo, please read your statement and request a re-interview.

Something is not adding up here.

They pretend to be saviours of the masses but the are wolves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Prof Awa U On His 70th Birthday / The Economist 2016 Cover Page / Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.