Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price (1546 Views)

Choose How Your Kids Should Dress To School(picture) / Would You Take Your Kids To This Boarding Schools? / Do You Let Your Kids Bathe Themselves?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2011
do you want your kids to be current in this present world of information technology, learning computer at the school is not sufficient to make them computer literate, why not get them a computer to practice what they have been taught in school (practice like they say makes perfect)
for more info on how to buy it for them call me on 08026600838 and I'll be glad to assist you since`it my job and i love doing it for people that cares.
pick up that phone now and call, i'll be expecting your calls.

Re: Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
just buy it for your kids and they will LOVE U FOR LIVE
Re: Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2011
the earlier the better, let them start @ a early age
Re: Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by Godalone(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
Pls put price
Re: Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
Godalone:

Pls put price
the price varies from 15k to 20k for the complete system (including keyboad and mouse ) depending on the color and quantity, thanks
Re: Get A Computer For Your Kids Today @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
give to your kids what other children in america smiley smiley smiley have and most of those in nigeria do not have cry cry cry
buy a computer for them today and it will go a long way in improving their IT SKILLS and also prepare them for the modern world they live in

(1) (Reply)

Were U Ever Beaten By Your Mother?? / Leaving My Three Year Old In Other People's Care Terrifies Me. Is This Normal? / Funny Things A Child Has Ever Said To A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.