Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs (10013 Views)

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Infolenka: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who knows the identity of this girl? Her name, social media anything. I'm in love with her boobs. Slim girls with big boobs is one of the best things to happen to mankind. Pls anyone with any info on this girl should drop it.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by slimjohn2k5: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
She is my neighbour

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Aboks(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dis wan resemble dangote trailer big body with small leg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by AsapTeddy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Her pictures are all over the net na...you can get lother pics of her....

Just follow this website.

www.youbemumu.com.ng

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by yyba: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
She is my neighbour here in north korea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by floss(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
I spent more than 5mins trying to check to see the boobs I didn't see anything, maybe you can post a better picture of her displaying her boobs so that we can know why you are lusting over her mammalian glands because this is not something that should be taken lightly comrade

9 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by makavellidon: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka:
Who knows the identity of this girl? Her name, social media anything. I'm in love with her boobs. Slim girls with big boobs is one of the best things to happen to mankind. Pls anyone with any info on this girl should drop it.

Thanks.
she his my sister, how may i help you
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
She lives in idanre

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by talk2hb1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka:

Thanks.
Her Name is Oluwabunmi Eru Aya, she is liking you Too, pay bribe so we can submit 12,565 pages white paper on her and her .... alone
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Medusa65(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op, u no well grin grin
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Cerebellum: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
AsapTeddy:

www.youbemumu.com.ng

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Harry00(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Cerebellum post=108186546][/quote]
You clicked

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol where did you get her pics from?
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Omowoolata: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
I love boobs too lol
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by MufasaLion: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Not my type of boobs. It's not sexy.
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
talk2hb1:

Her Name is Oluwabunmi Eru Aya, she is liking you Too, pay bribe so we can submit 12,565 pages white paper on her and her .... alone

grin grin grin
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka:

Thanks.

What if na pure water she hide inside? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Mvena(f): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2021
floss:
I spent more than 5mins trying to check to see the boobs I didn't see anything, maybe you can post a better picture of her displaying her boobs so that we can know why you are lusting over her mammalian glands because this is not something that should be taken lightly comrade

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Mastakija(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Infolenka:

Thanks.
ahh!!
No b doyin be this
Omooooo!!
Where u get her pic i sabi this girl (not like dat sha we no dey too talk but i sabi her wella)

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Infolenka: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Mastakija:
ahh!!
No b doyin be this
Omooooo!!
Where u get her pic i sabi this girl (not like dat sha we no dey too talk but i sabi her wella)

What's her social media?
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by KingLarry04: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2021
I love boobs too mehn ,

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Healthrelatedjo: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2021
If she commot dt top and bra u go run...the thing go long anyhow
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Healthrelatedjo: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2021
No carry safety pin near this kind Bobby o
chudyprince:
if it's not like this, then e no make sense
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Flyfly: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
KingLarry04:
I love boobs too mehn ,
Please is there a video for this pic
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by KingMack(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
AsapTeddy:

www.youbemumu.com.ng

My broda don't be surprised that person go still click that link grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Healthrelatedjo: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Were.y fe Jo soapy
Flyfly:
Please is there a video for this pic
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by reward9ja12: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry who do you this thing kwanu
Infolenka:

Thanks.
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Nonexisting: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2021
This breast is better inside cloth. I fear say e go reach her knee if she takes off that her strong iron brazier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by toujurs: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
KingMack:

My broda don't be surprised that person go still click that link grin
i clicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Healthrelatedjo: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bro if u see where her type dey wear bra u go fear...them go need roll d breast before putting it inside d bra cups
Nonexisting:
This breast is better inside cloth. I fear say e go reach her knee if she takes off that her strong iron brazier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help / Sex In The City!! Encounter With American Stripper (+18 Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.