Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (9934 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
I and my girlfriend have been dating for about a year now, it's a distance relationship (badagry-abeokuta), though I have my job and she's an Entrepreneur with about five start up businesses. She's a baby mama and also school. The most fascinating thing about her is that she's very very brilliant and smart. So full of ideas, humble and even cheap to maintain, not the so demanding ( though I never fail in all my manly Responsibilities). She always acknowledge it to my face and behind me that man like me is so so scare. So she's ready to marry me ASAP once am ready.

I also want to marry her and can't even wait, but my twin problem with her are:

1, she's was a coded runs girl in the past and that lifestyles is stil in her. So no matter how much/ or what i do, once she's Hot or just feel like catching fun she will just chat up any guy she likes from her contact, seduce him & bed him.
2.. because she's been hurt in the past by a cheating baby daddy and because she has married men she also cheats with and did know all the tactics in d game, she constantly post it and keep telling girls that men are born cheater and he if didn't cheat now will Cheat as soon as he's rich.

No, she never show any traces of her cheating lifestyle to any one, not even to those she cheats with. To some she pretent to be a starving deserted housewife, to others she pretent to be a lonely, hustling singly mother with no boyfriend or mind to love again. So with her humility and hard-working ( truly she is) everyone believes her and love her too. Plus she's dark and pretty.

I used to love and so trust her too, until late last year when she said for the third time, that we should quit d relationship but later apologise. So I felt something is fishy And i had to tap her phone then I got my shocker.

Funny enough she's so very jeolous though she trust me (atleast for now)

At first I told some councellors (with proof) and they advice me to leave her that she won't stop cheating.

I found it hard to leave her yet because
I still don't have anyone else and am still so obsessed with her brilliance, maturity, humility, hard-working, sense of humour, tolerance, and more of her rare charisma. Just last week we landed an online business that can fetch use about 100k monthly as partners. I believe our partnership as couple can land us greater things in future , we have excellent communication and crave for Entrepreneurship and creative .. so match in many ways ... Sex, social, religion, education, ethnic and all wer'e just so very compatible

THE WORSE NOW IS I start losing my libido to her, why ?

1.. the last time she visited while with me she was chatting one of her sugar daddy and another new (Nigerian) bf in Spain, She sent a naughty pic I snapped her to d guy and that made me lost interest quickly, could not even touch her again till she return.
2.. last Friday she chatted me she was Hot, so I agreed she should come tomorrow Tuesday, but I know she will be up to something, so I quickly went to tap her chat. I realized she sent a semi nude pics she sent to me to about 3 other people, and she's chatting one of her ex telling him she's lonely and Hot because it's cold , so that asked her to come visiting this Thursday. Then yesterday evening her phone was off and when she on it .. I saw she was chatting her Spain bf that she's drunk. .. then I knew she went out with someone yesterday. So someone yesterday, me tomorrow , ex fixed for Thursday, damn .. !!!

I called her today that I couldn't see her tomorrow again that I will be busy. Also made up my mind not to sleep with her again. But her prowess and brilliance and traits. Is rare to find , so am still scared of losing her. What do u advice pls. MATURED RESPONSE ONLY PLS.

meanwhile I once tried to caution her. I started by complaining about her phone being in flight mode and lied I also got infection. But she immediately threatened a quit. So then we settled.... But now am rather ready for the quit because I don't see her changing... She rather feel so smart and that will last until d day I will open book for am.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Kendumazy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stop saying her good traits are rare to find. That's what is holding you down. When you start telling yourself that her good traits kind of lady are numerous out there in number. That will be the beginning of emancipating yourself from uncommon traits mental slavery. I wish you all the very best in your quest for peace of mind and a quick delivery from your mental slavery bondage.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by chatinent: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
If I told you I understood you, I am a liar. Here are few things I struggled to pick:
1. She is an oloshopreneur. I mean, frontend and backend; full stack oloshopreneur. She has you in one of those waist beads around her very busy thighs. In fact, almost every girl does it as either business, leisure or fun; it's inbuilt in them.
2. I'm trying so hard not to call you a foolish fool and I won't.
Have a nice century.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by blockgeek69(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bro, it will end in premium tears

1. What happened to having an affair with single ladies?

2. You already said that her hooing lifestyle is still manifesting but you won't borrow yourself sense.

3. Baby mamas have this unending attachment to their baby daddy, is it something you wanna deal with with your precious time?

It looks like the hot sex she is feeding you have blocked your brain from correct reasoning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
blockgeek69:
Bro, it will end in premium tears

Hmmmmm, May God safe me from this
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Ayomideayo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
What do u want to hear again?
Fck off jor!!!

You won’t get the honour of being called a Simp from me cos u are just extremely stûpîd.

26 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Move on ...the easiest and best solution is to cut off ties and move on...she's bad for you and for your future...you'll be glad you did in years to come

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by sirzee1660(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmm this life no balance brother please leave her alone if you want to live long. have you ever thought of achieving those things you want to achieved with her and die Young because of so call marriage... brother she can never stop cheating u might end up fathering someone's child with this kind girl......may God gives you wisdom to see ur digging ur gravy with ur own hands

9 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Coder2Client(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hope you won't kill yourself in the long run?

She is tricking you and you are falling for it. You better wake up.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

You have been jazzed

No doubt.

She nor go pass Edo or Yoruba woman.

I hope you haven’t started washing her paiint yet?
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by CsRockefeller(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin

I have no words for you.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
sirzee1660:
Hmm this life no balance brother please leave her alone if you want to live long. have you ever thought of achieving those things you want to achieved with her and die Young because of so call marriage... brother she can never stop cheating u might end up fathering someone's child with this kind girl......may God gives you wisdom to see ur digging ur gravy with ur own hands

Thanks for ur advice, I appreciate.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Coder2Client:
I hope you won't kill yourself in the long run?

She is tricking you and you are falling for it. You better wake up.

I appreciate ur advice
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by austine4real(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin grin

Is like this oga poster wants to die Young

Well I don't have anything to tell u but

This is what I have to say

Ur head is Koret

Ur head is not Koret

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
grin

You have been jazzed

No doubt.

She nor go pass Edo or Yoruba woman.

I hope you haven’t started washing her paiint yet?

Lol, I get ur point.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by extol1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
you better disengage her before you have high blood pressure on a public commodity
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by dayleke: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
You already lost to the punanee.
You need some home remedies to get your sense back.

Hope you no dey give her head sha....?
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by LordKO(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
The woman you described there isn't a humble woman; rather, she's a hypocritically disingenuous woman.

If you'll have peace of mind living with a woman who's your frenemy, go ahead with her, but if you won't, then leave her with alacrity.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by purpinkx(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for.

Sorry, I don't pray for something that will give me wahala.

Cashalhaji:
But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

Is this what you prayed for?

Cashalhaji:
But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.
To think you hacked her account to see what you saw.

Cashalhaji:
I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.

He'd probably say “Fūck you!”

Cashalhaji:

she's an Entrepreneur with about five start up businesses. She's a baby mama and also school.

1. Her coochie.
2. Her Arse-anal
3. Her mouth.
4. Her left hand
5. Her right hand

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Ken26(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
I tot u hv senses, bro marry ur peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by antidisestablis: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
I and my girlfriend have been dating for about a year now, it's a distance relationship (badagry-abeokuta), though I have my job and she's an Entrepreneur with about five start up businesses. She's a baby mama and also school. The most fascinating thing about her is that she's very very brilliant and smart. So full of ideas, humble and even cheap to maintain, not the so demanding ( though I never fail in all my manly Responsibilities). She always acknowledge it to my face and behind me that man like me is so so scare. So she's ready to marry me ASAP once am ready.

I also want to marry her and can't even wait, but my twin problem with her are:

1, she's was a coded runs girl in the past and that lifestyles is stil in her. So no matter how much/ or what i do, once she's Hot or just feel like catching fun she will just chat up any guy she likes from her contact, seduce him & bed him.
2.. because she's been hurt in the past by a cheating baby daddy and because she has married men she also cheats with and did know all the tactics in d game, she constantly post it and keep telling girls that men are born cheater and he if didn't cheat now will Cheat as soon as he's rich.

No, she never show any traces of her cheating lifestyle to any one, not even to those she cheats with. To some she pretent to be a starving deserted housewife, to others she pretent to be a lonely, hustling singly mother with no boyfriend or mind to love again. So with her humility and hard-working ( truly she is) everyone believes her and love her too. Plus she's dark and pretty.

I used to love and so trust her too, until late last year when she said for the third time, that we should quit d relationship but later apologise. So I felt something is fishy And i had to tap her phone then I got my shocker.

Funny enough she's so very jeolous though she trust me (atleast for now)

At first I told some councellors (with proof) and they advice me to leave her that she won't stop cheating.

I found it hard to leave her yet because
I still don't have anyone else and am still so obsessed with her brilliance, maturity, humility, hard-working, sense of humour, tolerance, and more of her rare charisma. Just last week we landed an online business that can fetch use about 100k monthly as partners. I believe our partnership as couple can land us greater things in future , we have excellent communication and crave for Entrepreneurship and creative .. so match in many ways ... Sex, social, religion, education, ethnic and all wer'e just so very compatible

THE WORSE NOW IS I start losing my libido to her, why ?

1.. the last time she visited while with me she was chatting one of her sugar daddy and another new (Nigerian) bf in Spain, She sent a naughty pic I snapped her to d guy and that made me lost interest quickly, could not even touch her again till she return.
2.. last Friday she chatted me she was Hot, so I agreed she should come tomorrow Tuesday, but I know she will be up to something, so I quickly went to tap her chat. I realized she sent a semi nude pics she sent to me to about 3 other people, and she's chatting one of her ex telling him she's lonely and Hot because it's cold , so that asked her to come visiting this Thursday. Then yesterday evening her phone was off and when she on it .. I saw she was chatting her Spain bf that she's drunk. .. then I knew she went out with someone yesterday. So someone yesterday, me tomorrow , ex fixed for Thursday, damn .. !!!

I called her today that I couldn't see her tomorrow again that I will be busy. Also made up my mind not to sleep with her again. But her prowess and brilliance and traits. Is rare to find , so am still scared of losing her. What do u advice pls. MATURED RESPONSE ONLY PLS.

meanwhile I once tried to caution her. I started by complaining about her phone being in flight mode and lied I also got infection. But she immediately threatened a quit. So then we settled.... But now am rather ready for the quit because I don't see her changing... She rather feel so smart and that will last until d day I will open book for am.
Don't marry her because she will continue her coded runs When you are married. A cheating wife will surely kill her husband one day.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by evil1: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
This one don enter bottle

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by lanzini309: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brother play along for the sake of the benefit you're getting from her look for another lady forget her smartness many ladies are even smarter than her just that you concentrate on her only. Brother HIV, staph is real stop having s3x or better still protect yourself with her. Just the money benefit. Get another lady unknown to her.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by farady(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simply move on with your life young man. You would be liable to die young if you continue. Don't walk into a death trap with your eyes wide open.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Zenithpeak(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
The only advice you need is just for you to be HONEST with yourself for once.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
purpinkx:

Sorry, I don't pray for something that will give me wahala.

Is this what you prayed for?

To think you hacked her account to see what you saw.

He'd probably say “Fūck you!”

1. Her coochie.
2. Her Arse-anal
3. Her mouth.
4. Her left hand
5. Her right hand

grin grin grin

Them don carry your guy matter go settle for Jaruma kingdom grin
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by DontBullshitMe: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
How about an open relationship?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Phenomenal16(f): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Every lady av a good n bad side..
The possibility of u fathering another child in ur marriage is high
Come to think of it....a lady u r in a relationship with frolicking with sugar paddies..... Because of money damn it...damn it!
Seriously that's an insult
Can u deal with a cheating spouse... Look at how she is rationing d sex like turn by turn
Can she make a good mother....think about ur children
Future my foot... Online business my ass!
Guy u better go for peace of mind
Don't say I didn't tell u
She don't av respect for u ..neither does she av for herself
What kind of loose woman is that......
Any red flag u notice in relationship gets worse in marriage !!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Darkseid(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
I swear if I catch this OP in real life, I'll pay boys to throw him inside a canal, nonsense angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by abuuzy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bros see as signs and wonders dey surround you.
You never still believe.you go later wound yourself.

She's smarter than you and also have a game plan at hand.
As you know wan gree hear word.

Kuku marry am.
We know say you go come back con dey cry,dey disturb us.

BRODA ODE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.