Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me (1178 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by yagbaboy1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
pls pal, i want u guys to help me on this. am into a relationship with a girl.its kind of distance because i stay in Jos while she stays in Abuja. we have been going out for up to eight months now. My problems is that she is not straight as i always get fed up with the kind of messages i see in her phone;and her reply to them. which means she must be seeing other guys and this she agrees to. We have had quarrels as a result of these , and i take the decision of quiting. but anytime i stop picking her calls,she cries all through and refuses to allow my phone rest,and it gets to the point her sisters will have to call and beg on her behalf.Truly, i love the girl and i know she is not a wayward type;but am tired of hearing ''sorri'' and going back wen i have promised not to, pls, ur advice is needed and that i will appreciate.
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by aminalib(f): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
u should marry her ,
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by Emeka72(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
Since you are sure of yur love for her then marry her. D ball is in yur court. Remember ; babes tend to act freely provided they are not married.
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by 190: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Since you are sure of yur love for her then marry her. D ball is in yur court. Remember ; babes tend to act freely provided they are not married.

True, women are like squirel's -- caged them but the minute -- u allow an opening, they are lost
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by aminalib(f): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

True, women are like squirel's -- caged them but the minute -- u allow an opening, they are lost

undecided undecided
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by 190: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
^Example 1
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by aminalib(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

^Example 1
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by 190: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
grin grin
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by izeek(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
When you say she is not the wayward type, what exactly do you mean, cos her actions and ur obversations speak otherwise.

If she dates other people on the side, to which she admits to, does that not smack of waywardness?
Better get ur tinking cap straight, and do right before u come to nl in the future complaining of a cheating wife!
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by Dyt(f): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
M sure shes yet work on er weak points
prolly she ants u arnd always bt cant help cos she s used 2 hangin arnd men
y nt help er wit constant comm
we ladies loves 2 b reminded ow much we mean 2 u
we love surprises 2
we jst all wanna b loved in everyway
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by tellwisdom: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
What do you expect Gurl wey dem no dey disturb, no be gurl!!, so deal with it
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Go after her sister instead
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by Blazay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
This will continue after you have taken the matrimonial walk.
Such is life.
Some of us are just 'dude' magnets! kiss

We still loff you sha. So, don't worry ya head too much abouuurit.
Re: She Sees Other Guys But Won't Leave Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
@poster
"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WHORES INTO WIFEYS"

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Fall In Love Again / How Far Is Too Far? Man Takes Revenge Mission On His Wedding Day / 7 Types Of Guys/girls Never To Marry (run For Your Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.