Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in (5359 Views)

Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G / Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by itsme01: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't think it's bleaching, she just has a hairy rough leg aka yam leg, and people around her won't tell her because she's rich

Before showing off her legs she should atleast wax the hair or shave it and moisturize
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
She’s the most insecure wealthy person I know of.
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by ROYALTIPPERS: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Old age is catching up with her. Nothing can be done about age.

Combined Odds - 4.74

Under 2.5 goals
Belgium » Jupiler Pro League
Beerschot VA - Antwerp
Odds - 2.00

Draw or Away
England » Premier League
Man Utd - Crystal Palace
Odds - 2.37

Copied from Twitter/Facebook
DM for address
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by Karleb(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gadafii:
Na women dey obsessed with skin routine, nothing concern guy man.

Once I don bath, rub Vaseline for face for shine shine, I am good to go.

Speak for yourself.

A lot of guys bleach more than girls.

1 Like

Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by franklingud(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
The flower is slowly decaying.

The feminist is loosing it.
Re: Is Beautiful Linda Ikeji Bleaching Or Is it the menace of bleaching products in by solarpanel33(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Mac Anthony To Break Up? / Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G / Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.