Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (73171 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ehinjuola: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria with bad news everyday SMIH!
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by martinslaura: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2021
juwoonn:
You’re wrong sir!
Child lock is active every time except you disable it the same way you enabled it.

Child lock works once u move the tiny switch by the door panel only for the back doors. The front doors doesnt have child lock functions.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2021
It is well
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Pimine: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2021
POLYGAMY:
THERE’S MORE TO THIS NEWS, THE SALIAT WOMAN SHOULD TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KIDS
Aswearugaaad

Sharaap. Na people like you with baseless accusations dey make dem lynch innocent pesin. Small time now una go say she use them. Tụfịakwa

3 Likes

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Originalsly: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2021
akpota:

Bros, it is not there own compound. This incident happens at the back of my house.
We share a fence!!
The kids in question are Fulani, Hausa kids who as we know most of them aren’t sent to school or vocation. They play aimlessly and sorrow to say, their parent don’t have a grib of this kids, anything goes.
The said owner of that house was a Lasu staff who does about two years ago.
Since that time, the Honda Pilot has been packed down because the kids all went to school/ work leaving behind their mom who isn’t too mentally well with her handsome grandson.
This will give you readers the clue that this compound isn’t where people go into because there is no one to relate with.
The old woman sit in her shop outside the gate house most days.
Now these kids gained entrance via scaling the fence to go play in the vehicle, and the grandson follow them when they entered his compound as age mate.
My pain is the senseless destruction metted out by the Hausa community.
After this kids were buried this morning with the community elders making peace, a fraction of them went to weak havoc on the house.
In my opinion they should be made to a bunt for damages so that they would caution themselves properly next time and not act lawlessly.
The elderly mentally unstable woman was almost beaten to death if not for two of my brave Hommie who went to stop before police came.
May God help us all.

Makes sense. So the car was a non working one .... and not in front as reported. You repainted the whole picture. Stay safe... the people in your community are something else.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2021
frankblinkz:
That's because you are amongst those who believe its ritual...abeg gettat

Fvck you. I hope you stitch your fvcking fingers and catch tetanus
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by koning: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2021
You all are talking about doors in the first 3 pages. Strange. What about the windows. If you must leave 8 kids(4 to 6 yrs) in a locked car, leave all damn windows open. shocked PURE NEGLIGENCE.

Simple sturvs......
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Uchattama: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Why is it that some parents are very careless about their children

A lot of parents need to go to jail in Nigeria for negligence.[/quote]
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Safemoon: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2021
I deh always talk am say budillion 2023 ambition ehh go cost wella .nah their children heads they go take fund am.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by juwoonn(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2021
You’re very correct bro!
But it’s easy for an adult to understand this..while these kids can just keep trying the back doors without knowing that they can go to the front. Children can be very funny.
martinslaura:

Child lock works once u move the tiny switch by the door panel only for the back doors. The front doors doesnt have child lock functions.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Flier: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Those kids probably locked themselves in by mistake and probably forgot how they locked the doors since they are not familiar with the technology
Car lock isn’t really useful against most kids especially if it’s their fathers car,only if your children are less than 4 years old as most of the children of this days can lock and unlock it themselves,you just have to train them not to touch it
I don’t know how this Lexus doors was made but most cars doors I know will automatically open when you put the gear on park and automatically locked when you put it on drive
Another way the car May lock itself is if you unlocked it with remote and you don’t open the door immediately
The owner isn’t to blame but the parent of those kids,most people don’t lock their cars especially those that has fence
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by goodluck813(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Poor parenting is increasing day by day (negligence)
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by juwoonn(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2021
I love your analysis... but do you know that 8 children locked in a car will die ten times faster than one child locked in the car...the oxygen level will be too low and they’d be competing for that little oxygen... it’d be quick
Originalsly:

If the children can enter the car it means the car was unlocked. If the child lock was on it means the back doors of the car cannot be opened from the inside. If the children know to open the door from the outside it means they know how to open it from the inside. If they somehow didn't know .... they will know to blow the horn. If they don't know to blow the horn they would pound on the windows to attract attention since the was in the front yard. In these times children are smarter than you think at figuring out such stuff. Children dying in locked cars under the sun happens all the time... but 8 of them? This is no accident.... it is homicide.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by akpota(m): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Originalsly:

Makes sense. So the car was a non working one .... and not in front as reported. You repainted the whole picture. Stay safe... the people in your community are something else.
Yes chief. I can say more if any reporter reach me for details.
The said car was packed right inside their compound.
I see reports without the right information out there shame on our media houses.
I am trying to push for our community chairman to sanctions the Hausa community. They can’t be too radical. If they aren’t checkmate they would do worst overtime.
If the owner of that house is still alive, who can try nonsense with him. A big man in LASU!!
If that woman’s family and sons push this case, they would win it easily.
How can someone come into your compound uninvited and get himself alongside your grandson in danger that lead to their loss of lives and you still want to kill the woman and burn down the house without no law.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2021
For these child lock doors, Even if the car doors are unlocked, the door cannot be opened from inside.

I believe only the driver's door & the front passenger could be opened.

christejames:
This is sad...

What sort of negligence is that?

How will eight children open a parked car and cramp themselves in the car and then go ahead to lock themselves just to play inside? They need to do more investigation.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by chrizzyace: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2021
christejames:
This is sad...

What sort of negligence is that?

How will eight children open a parked car and cramp themselves in the car and then go ahead to lock themselves just to play inside? They need to do more investigation.

RIP to the dead.

Yeah it’s worth thinking but they said the child lock feature is on, which would have prevented them from coming out.

1 Like

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2021
POLYGAMY:
I CAN’T REMEMBER EVER INVITING ISWAP SYMPATHIZER HERE

He asked you a relevant question.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2021
SportsHD:

I think they couldn't figure out how to disable the child lock.
It's as simple as that and they suffocated to death. I don't suspect foul play.. not during broad day
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2021
ba7man:
You're thinking like those illiterate jungle justice mobs that lynch innocent people for stupid reasons.
Funny enough , they even damaged the car and properties in the compound.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Originalsly: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2021
juwoonn:

I love your analysis... but do you know that 8 children locked in a car will die ten times faster than one child locked in the car...the oxygen level will be too low and they’d be competing for that little oxygen... it’d be quick

No doubt ... especially if the sun was hot... not sure which would've done them in first... heat or lack of oxygen.

1 Like

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by ujuxy: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Parents have turned to fowls, they don't care for their kids anymore. If not what is a child of 6-8 years doing outside his mum's supervision for more than 30 minutes. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Pharaohny: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2021
I no wan born for this country we have a lots of unreasonable woman as wives nowadays grin angry angry grin grin they are only fuckmate not wives
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/499215-eight-children-found-dead-in-parked-vehicle-in-lagos.html

The parents were probably too busy checking for losses and profit in their businesses � lololol
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Franking: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2021
siant:
This is scrap jare. No where is paradise.
You have to be thanking God for being in Nigeria at times. Go and ask people in the war torn part of the world

How can I be thankful for being in Nigeria where roads are terrible, no electricity, law and order are discarded, u can actually throw filth anywhere u like, bribery and corruption are the norm, chaos reign supreme, etc. A bird born in a cage will actually think that freedom and flying are a disease.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by hectorswag(m): 1:27am On Dec 06, 2021
otokx:
Failure of parents is increasing by the day.
It's very unfortunate. They must've screamed their lungs out for help while watching their friends pass out one by one. sad
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Fakbrown: 1:33am On Dec 06, 2021
When i was a toddler, I think, i had same kind of event, then savanna bank was closed, so we play inside there abandoned vehicle, locked the door against us, was lucky to have come out, parents should be careful and be watchful with what their kids do, Rip to the kids
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by akpota(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Flier:
Those kids probably locked themselves in by mistake and probably forgot how they locked the doors since they are not familiar with the technology
Car lock isn’t really useful against most kids especially if it’s their fathers car,only if your children are less than 4 years old as most of the children of this days can lock and unlock it themselves,you just have to train them not to touch it
I don’t know how this Lexus doors was made but most cars doors I know will automatically open when you put the gear on park and automatically locked when you put it on drive
Another way the car May lock itself is if you unlocked it with remote and you don’t open the door immediately
The owner isn’t to blame but the parent of those kids,most people don’t lock their cars especially those that has fence
It is a Honda Pilot and not Lexus see my earlier reply. This sad incident happened to my backyard. I share back fence with the compound this happened.
The issue was with the Aboki kids
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Gee64: 1:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Negligence on the part of mothers now the order of the day.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by tixo: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2021
*“The eight children were said to have mistakenly locked themselves in an abandoned car while"*

Abandoned Lexus SUV, playing, opposite owners apartment, unlocked, with child's lock, in Lagos?
Hmmmmmm, this narrative is deep.
Lord, comfort these parents and let
your kingdom come.
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by jarx: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Kids will always be kids.

An adult would have broken one window
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by drlaykay(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2021
SportsHD:

I think they couldn't figure out how to disable the child lock.
Even those on the front seats?
"Just thinking aloud"
Re: 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:46am On Dec 06, 2021
otokx:
Failure of parents is increasing by the day.

Yea no one is talking about that... Everybody should look for a way to balance family and work. If the white collar job is not giving you time for ur family.. Quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.