Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) (8700 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
1Sharon:

Boots in Nigeria?

Of course. He had different types and rocked them with anything that goes.
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by CedarHoldings: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Nope.
God bless his soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Of course. He had different types and rocked them with anything that goes.

Okay grin
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by RealAdewole(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
They are womanizer, abi? grin grin
why is it that this is what crossed your mind? From experience?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
CedarHoldings:
God bless his soul.

Amen.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Aba boys left the group chat...
Na dem dem...those uncles that like disturbing the young girls in the village...

Them NwaAmaikpe set. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Them NwaAmaikpe set. cheesy
Lmao. Na dem o. They'll buy gifts inside nylon bag, then ride their rickety bicycle to the girl's house to deliver the gift. They can promise heaven and earth, and will always claim they have containers coming
from overseas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lmao. Na dem o. They'll buy gifts inside nylon bag, then ride their rickety bicycle to the girl's house to deliver the gift. They can promise heaven and earth, and will always claim they have containers coming
from overseas.

Lol.. and inside that "lylon" bag, na chivita juice and " Oyinbo biscuits" dem go carry.
So annoying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. and inside that "lylon" bag, na chivita juice and " Oyinbo biscuits" dem go carry.
So annoying.
grin grin U sabi am wella. They are ready to do anything to taste young girls. They're always known to be mischievous in the village.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by KosiGee(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2021
This is a bit exaggerated but some of them dressed like this man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2021
RealAdewole:
why is it that this is what crossed your mind? From experience?
nope.
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by ULTIMATEKING(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2021
This one choke...lol
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by sammuell(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2021
My belle o cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I saw this on Facebook, lol, I am not a shoe wearing dude, I love sneakers, especially vintage sneakers

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/ladies-avoid-men-that-wear-this-type-of.html?m=1
ritualists?

The shoes look like what kanayo O kanayo and some igbo uncles will wear
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by stamapro(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Looks like magicians shoes.
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Imustnottalk: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
Mumu talk. As if they check shoes before climbing dicks. Money and money alone is the only thing that put vaginarians in sex mood.
do you think those shoes are #10
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by Johel(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I saw this on Facebook, lol, I am not a shoe wearing dude, I love sneakers, especially vintage sneakers

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/ladies-avoid-men-that-wear-this-type-of.html?m=1

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) by RealAdewole(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope.
na profiling or see finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.