Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? (350 Views)

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by Drone95(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Have your ever been injured or wound while trying to be a peace maker between a two fighting case? If yes narrate your ordeal grin
Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by shawnfamous(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Never happened.
E depend on the fight wey Una dey fight. Normally I don't separate fight because my mom told me not to.

But if I try separate and I go collect person blow for mouth, I fit break Una two head.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by Wawelexy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
yes ooo, we were playing whot{g*mble} at the backyard of our hostel back then, naim person go put mouth for game wey shigo don chop, unknown to us that he hid one of his card, D1 cast am, naso everybody take disagree sey we go restart am.

This doesn't go down well with shigo{cos he already lost bout 7k+}, baba punch D1 for jaw, naso fight start oo.

while i was busy trying to seperate the fight between them that later led to me receiving elbow on my plastic nose, Samson and co went for the board man to collect all the money wey all of us set out.....

attention was now moved away from the two fighters, and directed to me the good samaritan with blood all over my hackett t-shirt wey i just buy.....

las las, na them take care of my feeding through out that week.....

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by 55truth: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by blackmantis: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Two brothers were fighting, one was holding a broken bottle the other one a stick I was holding off one of them. I didn't know when the one with the stick carried hot pressing iron and charged. It ended up peeling the skin off my arm....I started looking for something to join the fight....

Since learning the hard way, I don't separate fight. I just move on minding my business.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by Simdyofficial(f): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Countless times. Bfor this week ends self another will happen shocked

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by habsydiamond(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na one brother of mine that thinga happened to. His friends for community dey fight he come go do ibukun ni fun olulaja Na there dem use broken bottle stab am for chest oo na God save am for that incident oo.. Since den he don know him limit when it comes to fighting
Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
I've never separated a fight in my life.
When I no dey mad

Re: Ever Been Injured While Trying To Separate A Fight? by Wonk(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yes! I died!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Death is A CRIMINAL CASE / Coffin And Obituary Poster Of VC Found At FUTO Gate / Suspected Female Human Trafficker Intercepted With Girls In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.