Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? (29535 Views)

How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? / 10 Things To Take Note Off When Building Your First House Plan / Nigerian Couple Buys Their First House 2 Years After Moving To Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
smartr:
If I buy land next year, I'll be a happy man. E no easy. God deliver me from sapa.
The question is hope you have a steady income. Once you buy, please fence it immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by SocialJustice: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
QuinModah:
Apologies
None taken, I said that very lightly. No anger or anything.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
smiley
SocialJustice:
None taken, I said that very lightly. No anger or anything.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
salakokay:
I parked into my 1st house in 2019 after buying the land in 2015. I thank God Almighty.

I just newly got a job relocating from Lagos to Ibadan after working for 2 yrs in Lagos when I finish NYSC . I started the foundation around may 2015, is the only IT PERSONAL in the company I travel alot which is where I go 80,% of the fund from after getting to lintel the build stayed in the condition for 1yr then I was busy contributing money for roofing I did the roofing in 2018 the building is 3 bed but I only tiles two rooms and kitchen then I moved in at some point my dad support me with burglary and door since he is a welder now the building is completed with a � am very grateful for the achievement.
Is not easy.
The bolded is what people need to understand.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by manee2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Still on it despite all my bombing and key boarding
Building a house is not childs play....let me share my experience once more....that shit ain't easy....respect to any niggar way don build house

Building a house is not funny and easy... i start one last two years because say i dey see small small boys dey build mansion for our area for sapele road, Benin city
As i start am na there i realize what have put my hand into
Initially i wanted a metro tiles roof and parafet abi na parapet
But as i begin buy steel rod and cement from foundation.
Shaperly na im i change mind say if i fit do am reach roofing level then na the normal roofing i go use. Buying of wood( plank) for budding and three quarter granite nearly give me depression.

Even up till now the building dey there. No money to even do the normal roofing not to talk of metro tiles
A real niggarrr is too young to die because of house
I can't kill myself. Make the building dey there

Bomb India and finish your project Asap _ Thank me later grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by smartr: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
QuinModah:
The question is hope you have a steady income. Once you buy, please fence it immediately.

Really working on the steady income aspect.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by ImoleNaija: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
2ndchildhood:
Omo I de continue from where my father stop oo.. dey man try for me, I no go lie.. last 4years when things been bad for my pale, old man begin reason to leave us for Kogi and start his furniture business in Abuja since yaya Bello don cripple Kogi na, no work again, and family gatz survive.. that was when he bought one land in one Kabusa village. I drew plan for him, one bedroom flat(parlor, one room, toilet and kitchen).
He collected loan begin build small small, roof am put entrance door and window, still looking for money to continue, Omo na im God come bless am with federal government job for one polytechnic for Kogi oo. and he go serve for at least 20somthing years..
Am the 1st child and the only son. I don finish school, serve finish, and in Abuja hustling hard on site.. so guys, to me I don get house oo. Make God just bless me make I finish am, then begin reason business wey I fit start for that location, then begin reason family on my own.

Only son abi only child? Don't tell me you automatically inherit the building because you're the first child & only son.
If you aren't the only child, kindly do away with such mentality, it would only make you look stupid to not only your sisters but also the world.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
smartr:

Really working on the steady income aspect.
Do not rush. To build is not easy, you will see people saying it just 45 bags of cement, xyz number of blocks, when you start it then you will understand that it actually not easy as they claim or state it.
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Britishcoins(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Still on it despite all my bombing and key boarding
Building a house is not childs play....let me share my experience once more....that shit ain't easy....respect to any niggar way don build house

Building a house is not funny and easy... i start one last two years because say i dey see small small boys dey build mansion for our area for sapele road, Benin city
As i start am na there i realize what have put my hand into
Initially i wanted a metro tiles roof and parafet abi na parapet
But as i begin buy steel rod and cement from foundation.
Shaperly na im i change mind say if i fit do am reach roofing level then na the normal roofing i go use. Buying of wood( plank) for budding and three quarter granite nearly give me depression.

Even up till now the building dey there. No money to even do the normal roofing not to talk of metro tiles
A real niggarrr is too young to die because of house
I can't kill myself. Make the building dey there
The same copy and paste tales everyday, for more than 2 years, who do you this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by salakokay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yes, my brother building a house need dedication and wise spending if God said you will build house let cement be 10k you will build it but if God said you will not let them be selling cement 1k you will no have money to buy it, it takes the glory of God.

QuinModah:
The bolded is what people need to understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Waiting for cursed igbos to come and lie grin grin

Sorry, but Igbos are not the reason why your family lineage always die too young, just as u will join them soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by henrixx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
damn. building is not easy. especially the interior. completed my first one this year in an industrial area. built from mini importation buisiness and diesel supply contracts to a company. as a first timer there are prices of so many things you won't know. and you'll pay for your ignorance. them go chop you. stealing from site too. cement missing, roofing sheet, binding wires etc. experience was worth it. I used it to learn sha

now I've got the experience and next year I'm targeting another.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by emminero: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
It takes the grace of God to achieve such feat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
salakokay:
Yes, my brother Sister building a house need dedication and wise spending if God said you will build house let cement be 10k you will build it but if God said you will not let them be selling cement 1k you will no have money to buy it, it takes the glory of God.
You are not right with the bolded. A gate man built a house, the first guy that hire purchase of my Uber has built his house, Friday and I served together, he left for Abuja and I left for Lagos, he built his house in less than 5yrs and his married with the lady who turned him down during camo, my cousin Bro Ezi was a farmer, until he moved to Abuja he lives in his own house, we have 3 nairalader who work on sites and they have their own house. I ain't saying there ain't a God factor but I am saying, they all worked and never sat back and making the statement you making.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Kayodeblaze(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
GRANT
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by QuinModah(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
henrixx:
damn. building is not easy. especially the interior. completed my first one this year in an industrial area. built from mini importation buisiness and diesel supply contracts to a company. as a first timer there are prices of so many things you won't know. and you'll pay for your ignorance. them go chop you. stealing from site too. cement missing, roofing sheet, binding wires etc. experience was worth it. I used it to learn sha

now I've got the experience and next year I'm targeting another.
Exactly, this part no one will tell you this but thanks to NL building section upon building my second, they knew it was game over for them.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by ImoleNaija: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
younglleo:
bro I'm actually a footballer soo stop saying wat u dont knw, betting no fit give me money to build house!
Try dey ask questions b4 jumping into conclusion

Lol, don't mind him. In fact, I never expected any to misunderstand your post.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by mkoabiola: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
I got a glo contract supply through a former colleague

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by LILTJAY1: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Sorry, but Igbos are not the reason why your family lineage always die too young, just as u will join them soon.
you mean you have no family because they all died early?
My condolences. . cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
boldking:
I came to nairaland to inform everyone that I offer Instagram YouTube Facebook Twitter and audiomac followers with views comments and likes at an affordable price and people turned up because it was service b4 payment that was how I built mine

Ziniooshaa is my Instagram handle give me a hundred followers RN if you're for real.
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by JohnOkolo: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dmacqh:

Which something legit that will cough out at least quarter a million monthly , considering Nigeria economy ? I’m interested

That's where you will remain a thief all your life and time to enjoy your wealth and family, you will watch everything go down the drain. Rome wasn't built in a day, but Naija boys want to build Vatican city from one night, be waiting for legitimate hustle that will bring your head, don't start building it for what you aspire for. Lazy Nigerian Youths

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by kaybobo200: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Make I give u how it went:
First contributions (800k) bought land(250k) the place now land is 1.5 m
Bought some ready made block and moulded blocks myself later the 800k took it to window level
I have one cement woman close to my site any small money I get I go sharperly send to her. If I pay for 10 she will supply me 20, I go pay back month end
Na so I take am to lintel level

Any free money I get na dre o from sand to gravel
Next contributions na roofing
Las las when things don set to reasonable level took loan of 1.2M and finish to packing in level. Pop, light, plumbing
Above all, it’s God that builds house and not by power or might. I still dey wonder how it take happen without a bit of ill money. All glory to God almighty

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:

Your hate for Ndigbo
Will die with you lipsrsealed
For your information Ndigbo have bought over 70% of Abuja.
55% of Lagos
Myself ;Ive rebuilt my parents old house.
I have two functioning hospitals in Igboland.
A penthouse in my village .
Kwantinue your hate for Ndigbo; We progress and rise sky high above yall.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by PROPHETmichael: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Prophetic seed

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by LILTJAY1: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
9jah:

Your hate for Ndigbo
Will die with you lipsrsealed
cursed igbo man grin
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Panda7(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
I live with my gf

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Perfecttouchade: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hi , we at Perfect Touch Aluminium, we make quality aluminium fabrication like windows ,doors etc..chat with us and also check out our profile for our quality fabrication.08153 ..665659whatsapp
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by 2braithe: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dangrace01:
God

So God dropped ghana must go bags full of money from heaven to your hands?

You need to be flogged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by FuckHomophobes: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Make I book space
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by NWAZURUMEE: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
LILTJAY1:
ohu nne gi

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by macrodata(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I bought the property.
I didn't build. I was only interested in the land, but the land has got a 2 bedroom apartment × 2.
So the price was initially slated for 7million but when they saw how interested I was, they inflated it. So, I just bargained & bought it for 9million
You got into a mind game with your business partners and lost.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Pascopele: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
angry
Panda7:
I live with my gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.