Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? (29418 Views)

How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? / 10 Things To Take Note Off When Building Your First House Plan / Nigerian Couple Buys Their First House 2 Years After Moving To Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Ademola47(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
As a matter of importance, housing/accommodation/shelter comes second in the list of basic human needs.

To cap it, in the emergence of ever-increasing rent fees and unexpected quit notice, most people strive to build their own house (as fast as possible) to be safe.

Without talking much, Landlords/Landladies on Nairaland, how did you get money to build your first house.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Uzomarrr123: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin

Lemme spread mat and wait for dem okoro blessing dem

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by slawormiir: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Still on it despite all my bombing and key boarding
Building a house is not childs play....let me share my experience once more....that shit ain't easy....respect to any niggar way don build house

Building a house is not funny and easy... i start one last two years because say i dey see small small boys dey build mansion for our area for sapele road, Benin city
As i start am na there i realize what have put my hand into
Initially i wanted a metro tiles roof and parafet abi na parapet
But as i begin buy steel rod and cement from foundation.
Shaperly na im i change mind say if i fit do am reach roofing level then na the normal roofing i go use. Buying of wood( plank) for budding and three quarter granite nearly give me depression.

Even up till now the building dey there. No money to even do the normal roofing not to talk of metro tiles
A real niggarrr is too young to die because of house
I can't kill myself. Make the building dey there

534 Likes 36 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by moscobabs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by MrRabbi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Space booked

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by FactBoyz: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
angry
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
By investing in Bitcoin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Larryhoover(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Let's learn from the Landlords

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Dangrace01: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
God

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by June15(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lemme learn from the hoodie
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Sharon6(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
On it. I got the money from perfume oil business

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Bosville(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Make I buy 1 plot here
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by babtoundey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Waiting to learn from house owners
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by filleSouriante(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Here to learn
Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Mvena(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
My first house na sand I use build am when I be dey small

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by santos123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
I built my own with carton and got a full 10 marks. Hoping to move to the level of using cement later in life.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by diplomat058(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
I built the house myself...

...with the bricks on Nokia's game grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Drsnives(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
God help me, even if na land ist

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Honourable1901(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Automobile contract

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by JustCare: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
my castle is built in the air atm but we gon get there soon angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by jimb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
I bought the property.
I didn't build. I was only interested in the land, but the land has got a 2 bedroom apartment × 2.
So the price was initially slated for 7million but when they saw how interested I was, they inflated it. So, I just bargained & bought it for 9million

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Investorozay: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Online trading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021

Honestly, I have not even started at all, my problem is that, I don't want to rush and build my house, because I want to make my forever home more and over comfortable, that I won't be looking back in 5years to rebuild something else...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by Bases: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Except the Lord build the house...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
I tell you man
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Still on it despite all my bombing and key boarding
Building a house is not childs play

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by HornyTave: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Building a house ain't very difficult except you want a mansion as your first house.
One thing I've understood about real estate, no matter where your land is, development will reach there so instead of buying Expensive land with limited Cash, its advisable to buy Land at developing areas, lands in these areas are very cheap.
Secondly planning is everything, you dont need to kill yourself all in the name of ' I want to build House ', one system is to divide the work loads in section. You can decide to build normal 3 bedroom flats. 45 bags of cement blocks would be needed. moulding 25 bags in a calendar year means in 2 years you've gotten all the blocks needed, then next, you save up for foundation, sand filling etc....

House no really hard to build, na laziness coupled with pride make Papa Emeka still be tenant after all his years in the City.

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by PremierOla: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Getting my land next year by God's grace. That's my first agenda

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Collapsed Building: Nigerians Slam Lekki-gardens / Agents And Landlords Exploit House Seekers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.