Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Just Today, I Wanted To ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Today, I Wanted To ... (300 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Today, I Wanted To ... by davealvaro: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
since the beginning of this year, life hasn't been fair, crypto dip send me packing...but this November and beginning of December has been the worst.. what has been giving me joy is visiting twitter and nairaland, whenever i come across post or quote that give me joy, i save it, so just today after futures trading liquidated my money, i wanted to end it all..
i checked my folder where i saved some quotes..and the last quote there was a comment of a nairalander which says

"Life can be hard and very trashy at times, but taking ones own life is more trashy...
Think twice and wait a little longer, this times too will pass and you will be happy you waited."
i read it twice got up and cheer my self up.
one day, things go change for good
God nor da sleep.
Re: Just Today, I Wanted To ... by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
When the crypto dey rise, una call anybody?
Re: Just Today, I Wanted To ... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
dingbang:
When the crypto dey rise, una call anybody?
grin now when e don fall,dem no wor let us hear word again.
Re: Just Today, I Wanted To ... by Rahkman: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Calm down na bearish season for crypto we dey bullish season dey come

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Successful - The Husband Or The Wife Or Anyone?? / Fastest Route To Get Out Of This Country / Do Trouble Free Relationship Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.