Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Drive The Word Into Your Spirit Through Meditation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drive The Word Into Your Spirit Through Meditation (593 Views)

Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares / Be Led By The Spirit Through The Word - Pastor Chris. / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drive The Word Into Your Spirit Through Meditation by mabell: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night…for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then shalt have good success (Joshua 1:.

For the Word of God to produce results for you and in you, you’d have to meditate on it. Through meditation, you drive the Word deep into your spirit. The Hebrew word translated ‘meditate’ in the scripture above is “Hagah” and it means “to ruminate,” “to mutter,” ‘to speak of something under your voice”; “to say something to yourself over and over again.”

Thus in meditating on the Word, you ruminate over a Scripture, ponder upon it, and mutter it to yourself continuously. God wants you to meditate on the Word this way because He knows that as you do, it will get into your spirit and become personal to you.

For example, everything around you may look dark and hopeless, and then the devil tells you, “You’re poor, you don’t have anything and you’re not going to have anything.” Now, you already know the scripture that says, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19), and you’ve been quoting it, but nothing has changed. However, this time, you think it over, ponder over it, saying it to yourself again and again, until it starts bubbling inside you.

The devil may try to stop you, but refuse to yield; just keep saying: “My God shall supply all my need; therefore there’s no lack in my life! I can never be poor; I can never be broke, because I’m the heir of the Monarch of the universe; I have access to inexhaustible and inestimable wealth!” At this point, something is happening to your spirit; you’re driving the Word deep into your spirit.

It’s important that you purposely drive the Word into your spirit through meditating like this, for that’s the receptacle system for the Word. When the Word gets into your spirit, it mixes with faith and suddenly, the challenges that hitherto looked insurmountable become bread for you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol / My Tribute To God's Servants / Are You Struggling With Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.