Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (20563 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Brika: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria’s former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has sent a heartwarming message to his wife, Toyin Saraki, as the couple marks their 30th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, December 7.

In an Instagram post sighted by Igbere TV, the former governor of Kwara state and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) appreciated his wife for the beautiful years they have spent together.

The post reads; “Happy 30th wedding anniversary to my darling wife, @ToyinSaraki!

"As we celebrate this special day, I thank God for the blessing and favour.

“I thank you for the wonderful years together, for the love and joy you have brought into my life, and I appreciate you for all the things that you do behind the scenes that you think I do not see!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXLhI30tG_m/?utm_medium=copy_link

14 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Another version of Islam....these ones are looking good.

31 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Looks like a throwback picture

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
She is a Christian.

LordIsaac:
Another version of Islam....these ones are looking good.

25 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
madridguy:
She is a Christian.
Oh...I see. She has really transformed him.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
30 years no be beans.. congratulations

36 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 0timat: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Love is sweet when money is involved

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Godons1: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Saraki my Guy cheesy

Happy anniversary Sir

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
I'm just wondering do all this Old couples still having sex...

Pharaoh4rin:

Yes. But we don't look at our wife's pp anymore, and we usually wrapped ourselves in a bed cover and we don't do it during daytime. We take our time too.

grin grin

So do you have a side chick?

Pharaoh4rin:

Yes, I do. She like to suck my sagged hairy ballz. And Daz what sustain my libido. My son, you will understand better when you get to my age, that sex is important at old age.

Omo your side chick dey suffer o, she dey collect your old conjil blood, come dey suck that your Buhari sagi balls join.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dynicks(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
A new meme is born!!

How my bank account stares at me whenever I'm making judicious use of the money in it!!

34 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Barawo n Kwara

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by God1000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good, his heatthrob and treasure

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bosoru67: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mko123(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
The future they say belongs to the .............
Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
See love

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
This meek-looking woman is the person who hides away all the money looted by Bukola Saraki. Over the years, she has developed deep and wide expertise in packaging convoluted shell companies that often appear mysterious to investigators. Fear her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
HWA.Money is good.
Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cool. Happy ani.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
The only half Fulani I can vote for president in 2023

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bosoru67:
happy birthday to her

It's not a birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Barawo n Kwara
That man 100x better than you

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Gate050: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Brika:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXLhI30tG_m/?utm_medium=copy_link
Our incoming presidency. His excellency sir!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BennyDon: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bosoru67:
happy birthday to her

It's their wedding anniversary, not birthday.

Eshey sir grin

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States / Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / Ramadan: APC Deputy National Chairman Distributes ₦100 Million Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.