Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States (20571 Views)

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Look at the businesses Tinubu attracted to Lagos. Refineries, Export Free Zones, banks, hotels, property developers, manufacturers. And Obi is lying that he brought a beer brewery to employ 60% of Anambra people. Of what use is Obi’s beer to those who drink it

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1581980464629194752?s=46&t=4ojqH01Ob6ENLIS9w1vZlg

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?

218 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinubu's accomplishments in Lagos

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by alsudan: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Agbado Gorilla Bots Oya gather here with your fake likes

Reno the fugitive just dropped another attack on Incoming President PO.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MonkeyMods(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
I'm sat here imagining Reno staying up late every night cos he's combing the internet for Peter Obi articles just to have something to talk about..

Truly he is a house husband as insinuated by people

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
No one cares about Reno or Tinubu..

Stop trying too hard grin

Obidatti 2023

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
No one cares about Reno or Tinubu..

Stop trying too hard grin

Obidatti 2023

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

155 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

Oh shut up I wasn't talking to you ...

Now back to the topic

Obidatti 2023 grin

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Agbado Gorilla Bots Oya gather here with your fake likes

Reno the fugitive just dropped anothe attack on Incoming President PO.

Says Peter Obituary supporters that each one of them have like 30 monikers to comment rubbish about Tinubu everyday.

We will drop another Tinubu picture and I expect you Obitiarists to get to work by photoshopping.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Karlovych: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
embarassed Tinubu's accomplishments in Lagos

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by inoki247: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na only social media I dey see dere Hero Beer I neva jam m for any state in SW...

so In one words the beer is only useful to the people in SE...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by derecho(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kikikiki... Reno is now APC's source.
I hope they believed everything he said about Tinubu ?

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Ttalk: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno no be say I like you, but I like the way you dey dish raw facts to the Obidients

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Oracleforce: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm sat here imagining Reno staying up late every night cos he's combing the internet for Peter Obi articles just to have something to talk about..

Truly he is a house husband as insinuated by people

As you also are combing his post so that you can type your foolish comment

Oni kuure

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by StrongandMighty: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you want to trend or get relevance in Nigeria just talk about obi..

Obi is not yet the president and he's giving people popularity and putting food on the table of people like reno mockery,what will now happen when he becomes the president in 2023?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by trutharena: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If you want to trend or get relevance in Nigeria just talk about obi..

Obi is not yet the president and he's giving people popularity and putting food on the table of people like reno mockery,what will now happen if he becomes the president?

Tinubu is still the most trendy topic in Nigeria and Africa.

Infact whether Tinubu attend or do not attend an event, he will still be the most talked about with respect to the event.

On Nairaland, Tinubu thread always have more views and comment from both supporters and enemies and even our media houses run after Tinubu topic more coz it sells.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
If atiku attracted investors into Nigeria why is Reno okro in the UK?He should come back and enjoy the good things atiku has put in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by FreeStuffsNG: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ha!Kosooro!!Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship in 2007 as my state Governor I can recall for now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by SIMONEKPA7: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno abeg calm down , why always Obi. wetin Obi do you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by vengertime: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Jack500: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is the president in waiting

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Deep down in the mind of Obituary supporters (If they still have anyway), they know Tinubu isn't in the class of Peter Obituary in terms of competence in all ramifications but they are just blinded by hate, jealousy bigotry and bitterness which will not help them.
One thing I am sure of 100% is when Tinubu wins 2023 presidential election, he will frustrate igbos with so much love that they will be ashamed of themselves for hating a good man.

Tinubu 2023

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by BATified2023: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
This reno just wan give these people heart attack,imagine a governor whose only achievement is a brewery.

Even the brewery is a loss to that same state

They have no reasonable thing to campaign with n that’s d reason why they resort to cheap blackmail,character assasination,poorly done photoshop n co

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by vedaxcool(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin This guy is the true definition of the word fool. He is supposed to campaign for Atheiffku but till now he has been pitting Obi and BAT like Atheiffku is not in the race. He is tactically keeping him from the firing line.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by money121(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by beerfraud: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
PETER PANDORA OBITUARY IS A TERRORIST

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Fuckyoumod: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man is a clown I swear...

Reno is supposed to be marketing his PDP candidate Atiku, hell no, all he does is market Obi and Tinubu. Lol.....

What a confused man.

Wike was right, people that don't know their polling units make a lot of noise.

Does Reno know his polling unit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by LIGHTROOM: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno, what Obidient do you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Oyo Commissioner Of Police Consoles Bereaved Man, Gives Him Motorcycle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.