Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies (35122 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Druss(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
This isn't bullying. Sending junior students on errands or punishing them for not doing their duties isn't bullying. That is life.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Komu1048(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these kids complaining of bully up and down

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Parents should always teach thier kids toughness, street wise and ruggedity

Bros God will bless you for speaking my mind.
I have wanted to say this since morning but seems the network is bad or Nairaland server is the prob.

Guy I swear down, many rich folks are raising very weak n over pampered wards this days. With my experience in many home I can tell u for free, there are so much week n spoilt kids this days.

In fact I am tired of seeing them, but what can I say than to paint there room n collect my money.
What can u say to situations where father n mother kneel down to beg kids to eat food, read their book. Or buy them expensive gift to beg for forgiveness for not coming to pick them in time from school.

I have seen where a child locked her mum outside n she was begging him to open for her. But if na maid, Jesus! Even hospital go deny am treatment from the wound she will suffer.

When such kids go outside n meet their mate that r a bit strong they became vulnerable. They get frightened easily and won’t be able to stand up for them sell, they go n cry to their parent instead.

I work in one Pinnock Estate for a week n met a boy that doesn’t stand from lounge throughout my time working, apart from going to school. Everything he needs will be brought to him in the lounge(boy of 15) if this boy speaks n u will have to put ur hear down before u can grab a thing, so soft. How is he going to defend himself when challenged by other guys.

In as much as I hate bully, some parent have succeeded in raising an egg instead of a human

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by streetsoldier1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria is filled with idiots sha, so everybody wan use this Dowen case trend

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by flamingREED(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
The cowardice in this hellish country is incredible.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
We4all:
You punished her sister for disobeying the rules, same way they punished Sly for disobeying them. What’s the difference though?

In my opinion, seniors shouldn’t be given so much powers over their juniors. Also, physical punishment should be condemned in its entirety.

I wish I could go back in time and deal with those people who messed with me. Nonetheless, if you try shit with me now, I overreact as a way to make up for the times I was bulldozed.

I was a street fighter in my time. I washed no uniform, I went on no errand. The fact that I was a brilliant student made it harder for them to get me because teachers eyes were always on me. But I like trouble die, as tiny as I was.

My elder bro was so calm and one useless girl was trying to bully him. She was my senior, but I went to her class to look for her grin. Me wey done dey fight right from when we dey public yard. I go fight loss my small slippers, my mama go beat me join am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by AfroKnight: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
No one expects a bully to admit.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by zuzuonyi: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.

OGSSIAN spotted! shocked grin
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these kids complaining of bully up and down

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Parents should always teach thier kids toughness, street wise and ruggedity
Infact schools should introduce it into our curriculum
Especially tertiary institutions.....ruggedity 110, toughness 317, street wise 211, we die here 417.
real food for thought. Push on, we dey follow
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Druss:
This isn't bullying. Sending junior students on errands or punishing them for not doing their duties isn't bullying. That is life.

That's the thing. They overdue it. That's when it become bullying

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by MummyD2020(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.

Wow, so u went to government college. I hope i got the name correctly. She was the games prefect then. But u guys liked the corrupt girls

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogawisdom:
cool

If u disobey school rules and regulations, there will be penalty
Who shouid award the penalties? Seniors or teachers?
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Druss:

Seniors punishing juniors is not right. Minors shouldn't be disciplining minors.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by iReddington: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
She said she was only a "strict senior"

Lol, She was a obviously a bully in school too.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
I THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES TO DISCUSS HERE...?
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by mizz2posh: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
22 years ago, tomorrow she will celebrate 25th birthday undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by TheGift: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
It has started. I saw/see stuff like this coming up more and more.,
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by TheGift: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
It has started. I saw/see stuff like this coming up.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by TheGift: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

Reacting to the accusation in an Instagram story on Tuesday, the actress stated that she did not bully anyone, adding that she might have punished the lady’s sister for disobeying the school rules.

One WoMan’s punishment is another WoMan’s bullying.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by We4all: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I was a street fighter in my time. I washed no uniform, I went on no errand. The fact that I was a brilliant student made it harder for them to get me because teachers eyes were always on me. But I like trouble die, as tiny as I was.

My elder bro was so calm and one useless girl was trying to bully him. She was my senior, but I went to her class to look for her grin. Me wey done dey fight right from when we dey public yard. I go fight loss my small slippers, my mama go beat me join am.

Lol…, you still carry that fight enter Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by lacasera14(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
She looks like a bully
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Rree: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:
Lol not surprised. Most Nigerians are bullies.

There is a culture of intimidation in Nigeria.

Some of them have 10 year old girls cooking and cleaning for them
, yet come online to talk about bullying.

Of course uche will deny

All of them. Even after they marry

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by SmartyPants(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
We4all:
You punished her sister for disobeying the rules, same way they punished Sly for disobeying them. What’s the difference though?

In my opinion, seniors shouldn’t be given so much powers over their juniors. Also, physical punishment should be condemned in its entirety.

I wish I could go back in time and deal with those people who messed with me. Nonetheless, if you try shit with me now, I overreact as a way to make up for the times I was bulldozed.

Dont distort reality.

In our schools seniors are given authority to punish. The fault lies with the school.

What seniors are not given authority to do is bully, beat up, and torture a boy in the dead of the night, as punishment for not joining their cult!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Numerouno94(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cenogo:
The is quite true.

Wat were u xpectin her to say?

Only God knws the psychology trauma the lady must hv went tru to hv brought up the issue after 22yrs.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by SirBunky85(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
oslandad:
She is a bully

End of story
come to government college umuahia,in the year 1994 and see real bullying

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Mariangeles(f): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You go boarding school? cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by toujurs: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
God forbid that i will see a senior who bullied me back then and i will get afraid, them no born your papa, say i go regard you as a senior sef, Omo past na past oh. If them born you well tell me to kneel down na, if five punches won't land on your face, you go werey run!!..I could remember back then, we call them senior, senior pleaseee, Most of them can't even measure up to standard. Right now. Even at work places we face bullies, though not only in schools.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by LEGALSER: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
I was a bully in secondary school and I did many many things too grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy on one occasion, I flogged a distant cousin of mine till she bled. No be my fault. While a junior in that same school, I been see many many things.

Nobody should claim Saint here, we was a bully and I am not proud of it. The system made me so.

#JusticeForSylvesterJr#

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by descarado: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
This thing is everywhere around the world. As long as it doesn't get out of hand.
I was bullied by male teachers. Senior students never bullied me and I didn't bully anybody. But bullying was checkered in my school.
It was just small. And the bullies where given the red card. That was how strict my matron was. Bless that lady.
Dormitory life was beautiful for me and my friends.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Skinkerjnr(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fgc ohafia...... snr go beat u,u no fit report....na person like komo u wan report lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by descarado: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
SmartyPants:

Dont distort reality.

In our schools seniors are given authority to punish. The fault lies with the school.

What seniors are not given authority to do is bully, beat up, and torture a boy in the dead of the night, as punishment for not joining their cult!
But the punishment should be supervised. Give due punishment ( little)but not physical. Bigger offence goes to the matron and principal or even the reverend. You as a senior have no right and in my school, you will be reported and severly punished.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by toujurs: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Aunty biko, shatap, you can't attend a boarding school, and be saying this rubbish, total rubbish. The only way you can avoid being bullied or escape from labour and silly errands by seniors in a boarding school, Is if you have a doctors report, of an ailment, And the principal would make i announcement on it, during assembly, if not aunty you dey on your own, No body send your brilliance, Most boarding house students are smart, due to the harsh condition

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.