Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,888 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies (35120 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

How are you sure the act started in your set? Are you 02' set?
Nah, l was in js2 in 2002, l graduated in 06 set. But l didn't notice that then, maybe because junior classes were in permanent site then. So, it didn't start with us then, nawa for government college boys, l heard they used to wait for fresh ss3 graduates outside the main gate to look for their trouble.
We didn't experience that in our set because they suspended all ss3 students then, so we completed our neco as day students.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

Nah, l was in js2 in 2002, l graduated in 06 set. But l didn't notice that then, maybe because junior classes were in permanent site then. So, it didn't start with us then, nawa for government college boys, l heard they used to wait for fresh ss3 graduates outside the main gate to look for their trouble.
We didn't experience that in our set because they suspended all ss3 students then, so we completed our neco as day students.
You're 06, yet you claimed your set started it.
Your set enjoyed the dividends of our ruggedity then. Lol
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

You're 06, yet you claimed your set started it.
Your set enjoyed the dividends of our ruggedity then. Lol

I didn't know o, cos l never noticed till my ss3
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ifud(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
You are right... Started High school as a boarder in 1994. It was like a concentration camp. The seniors were like the Gestapos...
IKBARUTEN11:
Everyone that went to a boarding school especially from the last 10 years backwards was bullied and in turn bullied others

I'm not an exception

The sister of the lady calling Uche Elendu out also bullied others. Life in those days of FGGC or FGC was a kind of "survival of the fittest" game
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Druss:

C'est la vie. People resent people who discipline them.

Children are worse. Minors should not be disciplining juniors minors in school. The practice was introduced by British during colonial era. Presently, UK and many commonwealth nations have abolished the system.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by complexBoss12: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Everyone that went to a boarding school especially from the last 10 years backwards was bullied and in turn bullied others

I'm not an exception

The sister of the lady calling Uche Elendu out also bullied others. Life in those days of FGGC or FGC was a kind of "survival of the fittest" game

I went to two boarding schools, I never bullied anyone.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.
Bia kris so you be OGSSIAN.. grin

Wey dey go watch feddy babes that year grin grin

Chai...I remember when my set broke their fence, where the bad ones will come and flash bra and pant.. cheesy

Wahala for who no go govt college..Best school in Owerri.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2021
complexBoss12:

I went to two boarding schools, I never bullied anyone.

You are not telling yourself the truth. You never told a junior kid or anyone else to do something for you out of his own will in a boarding House as a senior?
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Bia kris so you be OGSSIAN.. grin

Wey dey go watch feddy babes that year grin grin

Chai...I remember when my set broke their fence, where the bad ones will come and flash bra and pant.. cheesy

Wahala for who no go govt college..Best school in Owerri.
Best school in West Africa then.

Those Feddy babes helped our ministry back then. God will bless them for me, abeg.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2021
In secondary school, na so senior go give me 20naira to buy 100niara snacks and return balance as well.. lipsrsealed

One drew bicycle when I refused and say I should push it to a certain location..Foolish senior..

Well, as I progressed to next class na so my juniors hear am for my hand..Even, I drew a car and asked a junior to fuel it and drive it to principal's office. grin

Make I hear say I enter junior class and them no stand immediately to greet Me and my squad..Na General beating go settle am..

Government schools na for rugged people...You can't attend from secondary to university and remain a dumbo.. grin

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Best school in West Africa then.

Those Feddy babes helped our ministry back then. God will bless them for me, abeg.
I swear.
grin grin
Owerri used to be fun those days..

Feddy babes.
Oji mgbo girls(Owerri girls)
Ikenegbu girls to mention but a few.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear.
grin grin
Owerri used to be fun those days..

Feddy babes.
Oji mgbo girls(Owerri girls)
Ikenegbu girls to mention but a few.
Aswear

Feddy babes are for Government college boys
Oji mgbo babes are for Holy Ghost college boys
Ikenegbu girls are for All.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Naybahood(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
Command secondary school cool

Hit like if you know...

Wetin my eyes see for CSSI , my mouth no fit talk am .
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Freemasonry: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Spoken like a true B U L L Y.
I wasn’t expecting her or anyone to own it with their full chest under the circumstances.

Say no to bullying!!!
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Boyooosa(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2021
She's using the brain she has now to defend the atrocities she committed when she was a teenager....nonsense!

Person wey no go boarding school sef no make it in life now ...wonron wonron.

In stead of u, being a woman for that matter, avail a suggestive ways that kills young lads' morale, initiative, confidence and even leads to death in this current case, you are there bragging on your old dirty days.

'if your sister has not committed any blunder, she wouldn't have been punished' yen yen yen...

Who were you at that age, to be a prosecutor, a judge and yet, the Punisher?!

Arrant....
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Mariangeles(f): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t really remember how they reached the decision, but I am sure I never cried. I was nervous at first because I heard horrible stories of bullying. So I got there very defensive and ready to attack. embarassed

I for no fit sha. cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by 7victor(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I was a street fighter in my time. I washed no uniform, I went on no errand. The fact that I was a brilliant student made it harder for them to get me because teachers eyes were always on me. But I like trouble die, as tiny as I was.

My elder bro was so calm and one useless girl was trying to bully him. She was my senior, but I went to her class to look for her grin.

Me wey done dey fight right from when we dey public yard. I go fight loss my small slippers, my mama go beat me join am.

I like that bolded part.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by complexBoss12: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

You are not telling yourself the truth. You never told a junior kid or anyone else to do something for you out of his own will in a boarding House as a senior?

I suppose you know everything! so enjoy your truth.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ThatFairGuy: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's your trademark nah
Kriss216:

Says who
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Aswear

Feddy babes are for Government college boys
Oji mgbo babes are for Holy Ghost college boys
Ikenegbu girls are for All.

cheesy
By sharing formula...grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Wuminity(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

I'm not an exception

Actually, I believe that only stubborn kids are being sent to boarding school. Like a typical Nigerian parent will tell you that you will learn your lessons by the time you are enrolled in a boarding school.
I guess the bully thing and boarding school was a process of shaping a very stubborn child.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by kayevans: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kriss216:

You be real OG.

The ones close to the field, na me open 80% of them.

Chop knuckle G.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye Poses With His Cars (Photos) / Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.