Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies (35124 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by OvertheTop(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Bully no good oooo

Three seniors name still ring in my brain anytime I remember what they did to me at Federal college Kankon!!!!

Senior Yunus
Senior Mahmood
Senior Ovie!!!!!

These wear the worldbest in Bully ..... They won't beat u .... But make it life a living Hell with punishments!!!

Senior Yunus Gave me cup to get h water from Tap and fill 4 25 litres keg on sat just because I asked him if I was the one he was calling(dont blame, he has severe squint eyes).

Since the day I no gree give mahmood Garri..... Dat day I turn to Target man for his knocks early in the morning!!!!

Ovie that one na Devil incarnate ..... I hope to see am one day one on one .... Then we go throw better blow even if him be pastor sef

You Mean : Lagos State Model College Kankon. What Year was That?
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by descarado: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Druss:
This isn't bullying. Sending junior students on errands or punishing them for not doing their duties isn't bullying. That is life.
There is disciplinarian. Do they still have that now?
The problem is that teachers don't supervise these things. The mere fact that you will be punished wil make you behave well.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by 1Sharon(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

All of them. Even after they marry

Then the husbands are not doing anything to stop it. They're also guilty

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by cocolacec(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
nazicartel:
Bully this Bully that... After registration, I was dropped at the sch compound just like that... Nobody to talk to... I just went to JS1 class and met some students, then it was like I have been there for morethan 1week... We faced punishments.... But we were too stubborn... Nobody bullied me... There were many bullies... But my Dad didn't raise a weak boy... I fought, I was ganged up against... I formed my own group in JS2 we were tough... It took us to SS2... We faced many battles... No shaking...
We weren't wicked... Actually, I was loved by almost all jnr students when I was in sch... Though I flogged but it wasn't much....
We no create enemies... We made friends
No wonder the culture of gangterism is gaining momentum in Nigeria.The cycle of violence must be discouraged in homes and schools.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by tunize(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these kids complaining of bully up and down

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Parents should always teach thier kids toughness, street wise and ruggedity
Infact schools should introduce it into our curriculum
Especially tertiary institutions.....ruggedity 110, toughness 317, street wise 211, we die here 417.
You get mouth Jare....like I always say I'll raise my kids to be peaceful but at same time don't give room for nonsense like oppression, bully or anything if e pass am that time e go alert e senior man
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

You go boarding school? cheesy

Yes I did. A private one. cheesy

toujurs:
Aunty biko, shatap, you can't attend a boarding school, and be saying this rubbish, total rubbish. The only way you can avoid being bullied or escape from labour and silly errands by seniors in a boarding school, Is if you have a doctors report, of an ailment, And the principal would make i announcement on it, during assembly, if not aunty you dey on your own, No body send your brilliance, Most boarding house students are smart, due to the harsh condition

Oga, I went to a boarding house and no one bullied me. I was not sick, but they knew better than touch me. There are students who are teachers favourites, you don’t touch them. I was one and I had my way from JSS1 to SS3. If e pain you, stand in front of tipper.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kokaine(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Especially tertiary institutions.....ruggedity 110, toughness 317, street wise 211, we die here 417.
Makes no sense. Bully comes in many colors. One of them is a secondary school student who has a gun
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Akharmony: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one claiming strict is even lucky she's doing well in life. Wicked teacher, bully seniors or whatsoever most of them are paying the price now

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Mishael26(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stubbornness no fit calm this kind tension o
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Gryffindor: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=108292740] FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls. [/quotei]

Great G.S.S.O

OGSSIANS like us, we no sabi bad thing at all
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kokaine(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
There's this man o war guy called rabbit in auchi poly in 2006. Who knows him
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nemesis0147(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga, I went to a boarding house and no one bullied me. I was not sick, but they knew better than touch me. There are students who are teachers favourites, you don’t touch them. I was one and I had my way from JSS1 to SS3. If e pain you, stand in front of tipper.
true sha
I was never bullied.
The day I resumed my ss1...my first day in school.
Na fight start am...so some of these seniors they look face.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
true sha
I was never bullied.

He is not aware. There are different privileges in boarding house;

-Rich kid privilege
-Fine kid privilege
-Brilliant kid privilege
-Street fighter privilege
-Sick kid privilege
-Generous kid privilege
-Etc grin

But you sef, who fights on a first day? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nonexisting: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I was a street fighter in my time. I washed no uniform, I went on no errand. The fact that I was a brilliant student made it harder for them to get me because teachers eyes were always on me. But I like trouble die, as tiny as I was.

My elder bro was so calm and one useless girl was trying to bully him. She was my senior, but I went to her class to look for her grin. Me wey done dey fight right from when we dey public yard. I go fight loss my small slippers, my mama go beat me join am.
So this one even attended Ibeku Iberibe high school and yet na she dey make noise pass. Anybody who attended boarding school will agree with me that teachers can't save you from hostel bullying if you like, be more intelligent than chike obi.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Arizoner: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

liar, you that change school because you were bullied and frustrated in school that year. You think i dont know you. Mariahangel, she was bullied, dont mind her
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
So this one even attended Ibeku Iberibe high school and yet na she dey make noise pass. Anybody who attended boarding school will agree with me that teachers can't save you from hostel bullying if you like, be more intelligent than chike obi.

Lol. Teachers can actually save you from bullying. It may happen once, but once they know you have a teacher that is interested in your case, they will back off. That is why some parents hand over their kids to a teacher and tip that teacher during Open Days. If you don’t know, ask and they’ll show you way. wink

Arizoner:
liar, you that change school because you were bullied and frustrated in school that year. You think i dont know you. Mariah.angel, she was bullied, dont mind her

I never changed school, let alone for bullying. One man mopol from secondary school to university. The person that would bully me hasn’t been born.

Fighter right from momma’s womb. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Omoluabi16(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
I can not even say I was bullied
I learned to love, fear, adore,respect,dread one of my classmate like that. Age,stature,height na like x2 of me. the guy Voice sounding like thunder.Only me dey copy note for 2 people. His nickname was 'the governor'. Anywhere you dey thunder must fire you two balls.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Arizoner: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
true sha
I was never bullied.
i used to beat my teachers and seniors to a pulp. Back then, I was a truant
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nemesis0147(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
embarassed
pocohantas:

He is not aware. There are different privileges in boarding house;

-Rich kid privilege
-Fine kid privilege
-Brilliant kid privilege
-Street fighter privilege
-Sick kid privilege
-Generous kid privilege
-Etc grin

But you sef, who fights on a first day? cheesy
Long story sha
Someone tried to collect my bold 2 that year and I no gree....saw my phone and said that it looks like his stolen phone.
Just like that grin
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by dbanjj1629(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
VICTORY COLLEGE IKARE AKOKO Una do ooo. If you know you know.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by urchmanx(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.
Hmmm I see you. Which hole you make that year?
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Makschinchin: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
embarassed
Long story sha
Someone tried to collect my bold 2 that year and I no gree....saw my phone and said that it looks like his stolen phone.
Just like that grin

You went to the hostel with Bold 2??!!!
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nemesis0147(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You went to the hostel with Bold 2??!!!
lol
Yes cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nicepoker(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nonexisting: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Teachers can actually save you from bullying. It may happen once, but once they know you have a teacher that is interested in your case, they will back off. That is why some parents hand over their kids to a teacher and tip that teacher during Open Days. If you don’t know, ask and they’ll show you way. wink
In my days, the principal was my distant uncle and lived in the school premises yet it didn't stop anything. The seniors saw me go to eat in his quarters and that even made them bully me more. You may be right about girl's schools though because boys hardly report seniors just to form hard men and that's why our seniors got away with so many atrocities. That time, if you report seniors for bullying, your classmates would be calling you woman and when it gets to your turn to be senior, they would be mocking you with that incident so we didnt report bullying.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
In my days, the principal was my distant uncle and lived in the school premises yet it didn't stop anything. The seniors saw me go to eat in his quarters and that even made them bully me more. You may be right about girl's schools though because boys hardly report seniors just to form hard men and that's why our seniors got away with so many atrocities. That time, if you report seniors for bullying, your classmates would be calling you woman and when it gets to your turn to be senior, they would be mocking you with that incident so we didnt report bullying.

That is on your uncle. Just like Dowen, my hostel was a mixed one. So it wasn’t entirely a girl’s school problem. Some schools discourage parents tipping teachers because they know it can lead to favouritism, but it is a normal parolz that goes on in schools. My parents never tipped anyone, we didn’t even have that kind of money, but I enjoyed favouritism and I also fought some battles myself. Yea, we also didn’t report bullying, it was normalized.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by chukel(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.
i rep Govt. College Owerri. Ogssian.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by 9jaseefinish: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You die alone 404
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by kayevans: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Great Ogssian. I sight you. We even draw TV and antenna put for the wall...I remember the one close to physics lab then and the ones at the school field. Feddy babes for life
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ideatoprince18(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
OvertheTop:

You Mean : Lagos State Model College Kankon. What Year was That?
...... 2003
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Druss(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Seniors punishing juniors is not right. Minors shouldn't be disciplining minors.

It is not wrong. The problem is definition of the punishment. It also depends on the school.

Schools are clear on this. Parents should read the rules of the schools. Some schools allow seniors to punish juniors. At times the school requests that seniors do so. I was in a school where SS3s were often requested to punish armed robbers as an SS3 student and there was clear definition.

For those who recognise Koshoni and Aikhomu house, na 5th set I hail from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday / Toyin Abraham And Bobrisky Start A War On Instagram / Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.