Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies (35123 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Druss:

It is not wrong. The problem is definition of the punishment. It also depends on the school.

Schools are clear on this. Parents should read the rules of the schools. Some schools allow seniors to punish juniors. At times the school requests that seniors do so. I was in a school where I was expected to punish armed robbers as an SS3 student and there was clear definition.
Minors do not have emotional intelligence to punish minors. The practice should be stopped. It is archaic and barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by tctrills: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these kids complaining of bully up and down

Not surprised....that is exactly what you expect when fathers raise weak kids and mother reinforce it

Parents should always teach thier kids toughness, street wise and ruggedity
Infact schools should introduce it into our curriculum
Especially tertiary institutions.....ruggedity 110, toughness 317, street wise 211, we die here 417.
When they are not raising kids for the Jungle. Parents should teach their kids to be strong and stand against bullying and oppression. We already have enough rugged, tough, and streetwise we die here people in Nigeria, who is it helping? The best thing you can do for your kids is to teach them kindness, restraint, and discipline. we have too many animals, too many street superstars.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Druss(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Minors do not have emotional intelligence to punish minors. The practice should be stopped. It is archaic and barbaric.

Lol. Continue. Archaic and barbaric. We have heard. It requires emotional intelligence to punish others - LOL!!

What I am against is school lack of oversight on such things. There should be a formalised process for such things. I am not against seniors punishing juniors where clear definition on the punishments are stated.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
kayevans:

Great Ogssian. I sight you. We even draw TV and antenna put for the wall...I remember the one close to physics lab then and the ones at the school field. Feddy babes for life
You be real OG.

The ones close to the field, na me open 80% of them.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ThatFairGuy: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Now Mr kriss is Father angry
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

Wow, so u went to government college. I hope i got the name correctly. She was the games prefect then. But u guys liked the corrupt girls
Yes, we love the corrupt girls then.

I was privileged to watch live nudes, courtesy of them. God will continue to bless them for me.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Exodora: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Even we that didn't attend boarding school still went through some shit.
Some groups of fools will just bashed inside the classroom and start flogging us with rubber belts.
This was after greeting them and them telling us that they don't want our stupid greetings and on top that we go still receive for greeting them when they didn't say we should greet. They would force us to stand on a locker and dance without a music playing while they beat us with rubber belts.
Wonder who draws a car on the ground and ask people to push it. The fact that they will ask you to go buy them some items without giving you money and then bring back change is really crazy.
One even wanted me to be her school daughter like say na by force.
The time I have for myself was not even enough as i became senior talk more of harassing and bullying others.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Now Mr kriss is Father angry
Ghetto politician, Kriss still dey game o
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by joyandfaith: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Druss:

Lol. Continue. Archaic and barbaric. We have heard. It requires emotional intelligence to punish others - LOL!!

What I am against is school lack of oversight on such things. There should be a formalised process for such things. I am not against seniors punishing juniors where clear definition on the punishments are stated.

Discuss with any child physiologist. Minors harbour long term resentments older minors who maltreat them.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by We4all: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
SmartyPants:

Dont distort reality.

In our schools seniors are given authority to punish. The fault lies with the school.

What seniors are not given authority to do is bully, beat up, and torture a boy in the dead of the night, as punishment for not joining their cult!

There is a thin line between punishment and bullying. 99.9% of those with the power to punish end up bullying. My take is, seniors shouldn’t be conceded with that much authority because it encourages superiority complex among students.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by SmartyPants(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
We4all:

There is a thin line between punishment and bullying. 99.9% of those with the power to punish end up bullying. My take is, seniors shouldn’t be conceded with that much authority because it encourages superiority complex among students.

Agreed. That's why I said the fault lies with the school. But it is unfair to then accuse those who act within the approved parameters, of bullying. If it is school-sanctioned, then it is not bullying.

As to whether it should be school-sanctioned at all, I don't even think teachers should beat or administer corporal punishment of any kind, not to talk of students.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Aguogba(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
FGGC Owerri girls wey dey show us Boobi that year for school. We dey share same fence with them. Corrupt girls.
OGSSIAN spoted
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by kingxsamz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one is a clown sha.
What's wrong in admitting you were unfair to your juniors in school?
It's not as if you'd be arrested or anything.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by malaria(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
It's obvious people dont know the difference between intimidation, bullying , discipline and punishment .
So punishing someone for a crime is bullying or correcting a child is bullying.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Tiracy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=We4all post=108293688]You punished her sister for disobeying the rules, same way they punished Sly for disobeying them. What’s the difference though?

The difference is the RULES
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by BCJAY(f): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
: kiss-*
Cenogo:
The is quite true.

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by ThatFairGuy: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
I thought Nigerian girls doesn't worth it cheesy
Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, Kriss still dey game o
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by kesmiraAutos: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
FGC PH HOWFAR cheesy cheesy
Like if you passed tru.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Mariangeles(f): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes I did. A private one. cheesy

And you were never homesick? You get mind o. cheesy
My sister wey been win scholarship to go boarding school, few weeks to when she suppose go, she begin do like chicken wey rain beat.
cheesy
My father noticed, called off everything, and enrolled her in a private secondary school.

Oga, I went to a boarding house and no one bullied me. I was not sick, but they knew better than touch me. There are students who are teachers favourites, you don’t touch them. I was one and I had my way from JSS1 to SS3. If e pain you, stand in front of tipper.

cheesy
True. Especially teachers you’re very good at their subjects.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by iceylyn(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
One Govt. College boy sighted!
Kriss216:
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by MummyD2020(f): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Yes, we love the corrupt girls then.

I was privileged to watch live nudes, courtesy of them. God will continue to bless them for me.

Badt guy
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by kriss27(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am not begging for money only your support,Good evening all, please and please support me by clicking the like button on this YouTube page,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY it will go a very long way for me before December 12. God bless you all abundantly as you do so Amen
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

And you were never homesick? You get mind o. cheesy
My sister wey been win scholarship to go boarding school, few weeks to when she suppose go, she begin do like chicken wey rain beat.
cheesy
My father noticed, called off everything, and enrolled her in a private secondary school.

I can’t really remember how they reached the decision, but I am sure I never cried. I was nervous at first because I heard horrible stories of bullying. So I got there very defensive and ready to attack. embarassed

cheesy
True. Especially teachers you’re very good at their subjects.

You sabi as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Highestbidder1: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mount Olives seminar
Ehime Mbano
That year�
Snr. Flog me mercilessly because I dey urinate for be� angry grin grin
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I thought Nigerian girls doesn't worth it cheesy
Says who
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Orangedreams: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Publicity stunt on every slightest opportunity.

Abeg no forget check my signature jare
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Druss(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Discuss with any child physiologist. Minors harbour long term resentments older minors who maltreat them.

C'est la vie. People resent people who discipline them.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
So you attended government college? they were known for breaking walls demarcating both schools, just to peep at girls.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

So you attended government college? they were known for breaking walls demarcating both schools, just to peep at girls.
That's true. I broke 80% of the walls then.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by sirgalahad26(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Everyone that went to a boarding school especially from the last 10 years backwards was bullied and in turn bullied others

I'm not an exception

The sister of the lady calling Uche Elendu out also bullied others. Life in those days of FGGC or FGC was a kind of "survival of the fittest" game
I hate the way ex Command and FGC students justify and defend bullying......as if it's something right at all
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:

That's true. I broke 80% of the walls then.
Naughty you.
That act started in my set, when we were about to graduate, l never knew it continued. The one they broke during my time was very close to our classroom then, they usually come there during afternoon prep to taunt girls and call them out if we ignore them. At a time, We heard rumours , that they used to enter the school premiese at night through that hole. W had to stop going for night prep then, till the holes were closed back.
Re: Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies by Kriss216: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

Naughty you.
That act started in my set, when we were about to graduate, l never knew it continued. The one they broke during my time was very close to our classroom then, they usually come there during afternoon prep to taunt girls and call them out if we ignore them. At a time, We heard rumours , that they used to enter the school premiese at night through that hole. W had to stop going for night prep then, till the holes were closed back.
How are you sure the act started in your set? Are you 02' set?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter / Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.