Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) (54063 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by slimjohn2k5: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Women can save better than men. If it's me, March not go meet that box not to talk of December

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Oxtertee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
A
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Savings is the true way to become rich legitimately

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kudos
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Omniman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
BrickDevo:
She saves only mint 1000 naira notes, i don't believe it

Correct person.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
It's only in a backward country you see adults saving paper cash in piggybank instead of in the bank or in financial instruments.

How much has Naira dropped from Jan till now sef.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Klington:
cool

Saving money in this buhari regime is one very difficult task.

Congrats to her.
It's not easy.

Meanwhile, i bought one Eva soap today for #350

I bought one ivory soap at 350 infact the mallam first call it 400

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Canmter: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
She will be a good wife

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Oxtertee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
I will advice her to keep her money away from the prying eyes of Apc lead administration before they Slam heavy tax on her and also decide to borrow from her piggy bank to alleviate the country economy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by WhoIBe: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
After begging and begging. Your guy go dey do compulsory fast just because of your financial demands. At the end of the day you are keeping it somewhere. Can we say this is wickedness or wisdom?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Klington: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I bought one ivory soap at 350 infact the mallam first call it 400

Something that used to be #50 as at 2014/2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
A woman will survive where ten men will die.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by toyeoye(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of a woman showing off her 2021 savings is trending on tiktok. She claimed to have started savings in her piggy bank from January, which she opened few days ago, to realize that she saved a lot of money.
She also want people to get inspired by her achievement, and do the same next year.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgnwIjASvLg

E still nor reach 1k USD!!! grin
She still try I no go lie

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Mrbenny001: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
So she no see any old naira note save but only new cash...Lori iro.. iro po
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Simplythebest: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
My sister opened her own on Monday and got #32, 650.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
So what does she want to do with it now?

Savings don end be that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by acmilan4li(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm so nar only 1000 naira note you dey save since January to now..
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kosoco:
It can only be woman..... she will always keep hers bit be a leach to some kind hearted men,,,,
Exactly
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by lilvicky68(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Klington:

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by OnMyBiz: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Discipline. She try.

My signature is for you.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by chineesfx21728: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yeah it can only be women... My banker friend told me his observation one day that... Men makes lots of withdrawals on weekends while women on the other hand makes lots of deposits on Mondays... **Now I know why**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
kozmokaz:
Shey it’s still in naira ?

too bad...the most useless currency,any way sha,she still try.i jst hope say d savings no go finish 4 one bag of rice...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingpele:
Savings is the true way to become rich legitimately

no be who get work dey save money..

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Klington:

the worst tin is that wat goes up never cum down again in dis country

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by kozmokaz(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jmichael1:

too bad...the most useless currency,any way sha,she still try.i jst hope say d savings no go finish 4 one bag of rice...

Saving in naira is not financially advisible trust me she lost a lot of money without even knowing … the Damh currency depreciate everyday

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Bigfish121(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Like this I nor get any money in naira.all of them dey crypto.by Feb or March next year I should be 20m richer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
All the money na even aganran(new)

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by azpekuliar: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Money wey Buhari don devalue several times between that January and now. If you like no invest oo, continue to save.
As for me I have taken it a step further I earn in Dollars.

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by jericco1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Seems her father is the director of currency since she only saved mint notes.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
kozmokaz:

Saving in naira is not financially advisible trust me she lost a lot of money without even knowing … the Damh currency depreciate everyday

too bad bro...
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bigfish121:
Like this I nor get any money in naira.all of them dey crypto.by Feb or March next year I should be 20m richer.
Wait till Malami open crytokerensy case on Buhari's take. You go learn the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.