Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) (54064 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by KillJoy62(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Money u pick from Obi-Cubana mama burial u save, fear no gree u spend since.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Everything there na 26k
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Sabadon:
Do not save, invest......

How do you invest without saving?
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Reverse is the case on my part, I even broke mine on the march. Nnaa country hard undecided

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by NoGirlfriend: 1:55am On Dec 09, 2021
bt why all the money kom new la
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Poleski: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2021
If you sniff the notes, they smell men!
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Welcum: 2:08am On Dec 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
She must be a sales girl..
A sales girl forming holy. Very dangerful.
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by crackhouse(m): 2:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Save which money? No need saving Nigeria money because your money will be inside safe and be decreasing in value. What's the need for saving when If you can use your 100k to buy fridge in January and by December u discover same 100k will only end up buying you a blender instead of fridge.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by divinitybillz(m): 2:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Click like if financial discipline isn't one of your greatest assets. I go break that things under impulse if I'm under any financial stress. cry cry cry
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Ofunaofu: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Money wey don lose value
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by treatise: 3:05am On Dec 09, 2021
respect80:
Kudos to her, she only accepts new money abi?
Show off indeed

Sense nor go kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by newoffer: 3:39am On Dec 09, 2021
[Buy in bulk. I bought 4 pieces for 1150 naira
quote author=Klington post=108331797] cool

Saving money in this buhari regime is one very difficult task.

Congrats to her.
It's not easy.

Meanwhile, i bought one Eva soap today for #350[/quote]
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by donprincebigt(m): 5:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Sheriman:
Shey na only new money she dey save nii??
Nigerians and see finish are like 5&6
I can't laff
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Pharmjossy(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2021
She must be a wife whose husband takes care of mist household needs whole she keeps savings
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Kexman99: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Same news every year
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Olosho!! Money she carefully extorted from simps who think by giving women money they are being manly
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by olureignforever: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2021
respect80:
Kudos to her, she only accepts new money abi?
Show off indeed

The only notes I put in my piggy bank is new notes. You can't see dirty notes. She might be someone like me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Totalconcept(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Lies na lie why all the money looks like Taye and Kehinde look the same. Fake and this woman na women wey get money already
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by verbalbullet(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Where una dey see this money?
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by CAPITALBEE: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Klington:
cool

Saving money in this buhari regime is one very difficult task.

Congrats to her.
It's not easy.

Meanwhile, i bought one Eva soap today for #350

Bro... You dey Eva, when some of us dey use Premier. cry

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Yinksy09(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to her. We will show our own during the next Piggy bank withdrawal. After that I am getting the new Oraimo Freepods 3 earbuds.

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Playthepianos:
I wish her more grace. Sometimes, to save for piggy bank dey make sense pass normal banks because all these banks are there to make money off you and not to secure your money.

If to say na bank now, they for don remove money for ATM maintenance fees, bank maintenance fees etc.

But this woman get mind oh, she come show the public. shocked

that was the point.
you didn't really believe this shht did you?
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Olatunde668(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2021
No oloso she go be � it's only oloso that can save new note in saving box�
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by newoffer: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
i dey go get old fire extinguisher to take start saving in 2022. even with subsidy removal man go go school , save and do great thing. na planning.
Playthepianos:
I wish her more grace. Sometimes, to save for piggy bank dey make sense pass normal banks because all these banks are there to make money off you and not to secure your money.

If to say na bank now, they for don remove money for ATM maintenance fees, bank maintenance fees etc.

But this woman get mind oh, she come show the public. shocked
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Sheriman:
Shey na only new money she dey save nii??
O Strong
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Can always be easy for women
Swears bro
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by orijo1980: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2021
What is her businesses please
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Peace2love: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kudos to you.

Come 2022 by God's grace I will do more than this... Am inspired. Is possible, just get a small business that will generate daily income, no matter how small it's.

Meanwhile, am breaking my lillybox on ...Dec, 2021
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) by Nigra(f): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tejumola856:
I don’t believe thou
Me neither..seems she put it some minutes earlier before she took the pictures undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.