Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (18130 Views)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Ebubeagu: A Missed Opportunity By South-east Governors - Chike Udensi / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by IbadeHQ: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340248:

One thing with Igbos they're always vocal to voice their minds, unlike your tribe

This is Umuahia
just

Vocal u mean...and your people are on 3rd mainland bridge selling gala.

5 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
ManLikeB:

That state is in a terrible state if you like do video from here to London
I don’t care about other states Abia is very bad
Of course, every State has a bad road but not for you to compare Abia state (not road this time) with slums in South west and others.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Abagworo(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Umuahia is in no way a glorified village by any standards but as a politician he made these remarks to discredit the government in power and I won't be surprised if he intends to contest 2023 elections. The last time I visited Umuahia I rated it as one of the cleanest cities in Nigeria. At least it was much cleaner than Owerri and Port Harcourt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Enyimbafc: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340849:

We are in 21st century
Osogbo, Akure and Ado Ekiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYu5HK9e1Xk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AHPjQUM8k

YOU ARE A WIZARD,CONTINUE PEPPERING THEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Godons1: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Newton85: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340849:

We are in 21st century

Osogbo, Akure and Ado Ekiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYu5HK9e1Xk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AHPjQUM8k

Yet the number of your people in these places alone is far, far, far more than the few Yorubas in your mmkpuru mmiri land. And your greatest intellectuals like Achebe, Adiele, Okigbo also schooled in these places. Uche Okoye, why are you mmkpuru mmiri people this shameless? I wonder why?

3 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Broveens42(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Abagworo:
Umuahia is in no way a glorified village by any standards but as a politician he made these remarks to discredit the government in power and I won't be surprised if he intends to contest 2023 elections. The last time I visited Umuahia I rated it as one of the cleanest cities in Nigeria. At least it was much cleaner than Owerri and Port Harcourt.

You are right. People are so misinformed.
Umuahia has a very good grid system.
At least during heavy rains, you don't have to worry putting your legs in the flood unlike Ph. Very wonder topography.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by suffering: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol. I didn’t read. Politicians say the darndest things.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Enyimbafc: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
ManLikeB:
Almost all SE states are underdeveloped when it comes to infrastructure please forget ethnicity. We have to start holding Governors accountable down to LG chairman of you visit FCT and go back to SE you will weep. The very home of IPOB leader is in shambles, Enugu is going backwards under the current Govt. IMO is very close to Abia in bad market
IDIOT,WHY USE FCT TO COMPARE TO SE STATES.WHY NOT COMPARE THEM WITH OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA LET SEE.

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Enyimbafc: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
Yet the number of your people in these places alone is far, far, far more than the few Yorubas in your mmkpuru mmiri land. And your greatest intellectuals like Achebe, Adiele, Okigbo also schooled in these places. Uche Okoye, why are you mmkpuru mmiri people this shameless? I wonder why?
IGBOS MOVE TO UR PLACES TO BUY UP UR BROWN ROOF HOUSES AND THEN TURN U LAZY AFONJAS TO SLAVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Emperor5(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340248:

One thing with Igbos they're always vocal to voice their minds, unlike your tribe

This is Umuahia
This umuahia tower was built by ogbonnaya onu when ebonyi and abia are together.
Abian politicians is cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Igboid: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
ManLikeB:

That state is in a terrible state if you like do video from here to London
I don’t care about other states Abia is very bad

Don't be dense.
Global standard, the state is bad, but Nigerian standard, it's better than all SW states except Lagos.
When Igbos criticize our governors, we are not comparing them with other Nigerian governors, we are comparing them with global standard.
When Udensi is saying that Umuahia is a glorified village, he is not saying so in relation to any other part of NIGERIA, as we don't consider Nigeria a competition, there is nothing to compete with, he is saying it in relation to global standard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Igboid: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Emperor5:

This umuahia tower was built by ogbonnaya onu when ebonyi and abia are together.
Abian politicians is cursed.

Yes Abia Politicians are cursed, but that will only be in relation to Igboland and the world at large and not in relation to SW or another part of NIGERIA, because we know that SW governors in terms of performance are doing worst than Abia.
That you choose not to criticize them like Ndiigbo choose to criticize ours doesn't make them better or your cities and towns better than ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Newton85: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Enyimbafc:
IGBOS MOVE TO UR PLACES TO BUY UP UR BROWN ROOF HOUSES AND THEN TURN U LAZY AFONJAS TO SLAVES.
Okay, meth boy.

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Biafraaa: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do you know South East have the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria?

Is true there is connection between poverty and terrorism? [/quote]
Ana akogheri. If you don't know the meaning of poverty look up North, I'm sure you will find the true meaning.
Ndi Ara everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Enyimbafc:
IDIOT,WHY USE FCT TO COMPARE TO SE STATES.WHY NOT COMPARE THEM WITH OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA LET SEE.
so you can not make your point without insulting me?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
IPOB Headquarters a glorified village?

South West is London to South Easterners
As in eeh! Am Igbo but I believe NK should have started his agitation first from his home state.Charity begins at home.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
The comments on this posts have opened my eye to a lot of mediocrity among people here, we can never achieve unity in the SE because when important issues are raised we focus on the messenger without analyzing the message, SE is in a terrible state from insecurity to inadequate infrastructure only Ebonyi and to some extent Anambra improved via infrastructure within the past 4 to 6 years. All this comparing SE to other regions is the beginning of us accepting failure as a benchmark.
I don't care what the situation is in Ondo or Osun, SE is my home and my home should be better than it is because the money is there and some people just want to embezzle it while some are here defending them for free because of ethnic bigotry.
on the issue of IPOB mark my words a political solution is on the way those of you who are old of enough will remember MASSOB after MNK is released we will go back to counting the positive and Negative effects of the methodology used by IPOB.
if you are supporting IPOB thinking that the rich and powerful will suddenly become poor and the common masses will take power, become extremely rich, then your name is sorry.
if by his grace Biafra is achieved Nigeria will still surround us at all sides so Nigeria problem will to a very large extent affect the new country. N/B the poor will still be poor so wake up and start thinking of how you can make money.
For those of you who can not make a simple argument without using foul language, you can show how low your IQ is below my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Bastard1stborn: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

when humans talk, a pure bastard like you talk too. your mum must be a fool.

So Internet has come.to your environment. Nice one. Merry Xmas bro
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigboy911:

See mumu i can’t stay in that primitive skull mining village called Osogbo with different smelly Afonja dirty dirty swines

Yes you can't stay there but many of your families are there doing their menial jobs in the day and carrying their guns in the night.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

Poor animal, those that travels there have homes over there while your userless tribe is living under the bridge, I'm sure that your cursed father sold his last piece of land to the great Igbos, your useless tribe had to fight to keep Igbos in your useless country because your brainless tribe can't stand alone.

Nothing in South West and North, If I had the chance, I will cut off all oil and gas pipeline to these cursed regions.
South South kill you there animals.

Despite the fact that your mummy warned you not to involve your destiny in mkpurummiri to decided to continue, see its effect upon your life and destiny! You have even donated your useless brain to your oyendu through His beerfra radio and you are here spewing nonsense, I pity those who gave birth to you and thought they have given birth to human being.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Bigboy911: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ingocof:

Yes you can't stay there but many of your families are there doing their menial jobs in the day and carrying their guns in the night.
You mean many afonja woman are selling Agbo In Osogbo and their men are doing agbero work without bathing for 2weeks? Smelly tins grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by coolclarke(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
London, America Lagos were once village so what are you talking about?! Join Hands and develop umuahaia into a big city Rome was not built in a day!
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
funshint:
This' a state APGA should easily sweep if they can get their acts right.
The way PDP go take lose Abia 2023, e go shock dem. A humiliating defeat is imminent. Rubbish
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ibadan is well planned and bigger than Umuahia but the the only problem about it is having too many rustic old muds in every nook and cranny of the State. Shut up please.... there's nothing like cultural heritage over brown roof. It depicts backwardness, stagnancy and underdevelopment.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pass11:
Abia state need new party even if na apc no wahala.
I'm telling you. PDP has failed the State.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Do you need to be told or madness as plagues your entire household from rational reasoning. A party ruled your wretched father n mother for over 20 years with nothing to you and you fool do not know you should do away with such party ?! I swear you deserve thorough flogging for this question.

Is that why you rather keep celebrating the mediocrity if a party that ruled your father n mother over 20 years with nothing to show. You born n unborn generation deserve to stone for this comment or is governance no longer result based like you fools can see in Anambra where they now have many flyovers airport etc .

This is how Foolish Igbos comment like lunatics across social media interface in Nigeria. The talk is about the glorified village of Abia this fool rather jump n pass to start talking about Bayelsa while they have Ebonyi that is even worse than Bayelsa but he stylishly avoid that so does not denigrate igbo state but imagine the effrontery to insult Bayelsa oloriburuku, may it never be well with you for this comment.

No vex....wetin dey Bayelsa. Despite the huge oil revenue, the State remains a shadow of itself.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
wink2015:
FORGET ABOUT BUILDING SKY SCRAPPERS.

Build the people of the state and you build a country.

Ebonyi is an agrarian state that should be focus on Agriculture especially rice production.

Not building so called tall rising building for politicians to loot and go to Dubai to enjoy themselves.
U no get point. Most Northern States with better infrastructure like airport, stadium, flyovers etc are they not agrarian State like Ebonyi?? Why did their governors build those stuff there while you are advocating a zero infrastructure status in Ebonyi??
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ingocof:

Yet your families are in Ado-Ekiti and Osogbo doing menial jobs.
Lol....greater number of ur people are hawking agbo and Jedi Jedi in the street of SE.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

Na your ape like useless mum is cursed, still we are far better than your useless tribe.
Easy bro. Ur blood dey hot ooo. The abuse wasn't necessary.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
dquantum21:
Kogi is worse. I was in Lokoja some weeks back. What I saw in that capital city was a VILLAGE. No visible development. The roads are terrible.

Meanwhile Kingsley Fanwo, the Information commissioner once came on AIT Democracy Today, that Lokoja is the third fastest growing city in the world and second in Africa. Who is fooling who?
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Lokoja is just a glorified hamlet. There's nothing happening there at all. Road network zero with many rickety houses built on hill.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol....greater number of ur people are hawking agbo and Jedi Jedi in the street of SE.

Better than doing the menial jobs in the day and carrying guns in the night as is the custom of your people over here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / APC NWC Divided Over Sanction For Saraki, Dogoyaro. / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.