Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,680 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (18134 Views)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Ebubeagu: A Missed Opportunity By South-east Governors - Chike Udensi / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Tomek09(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ingocof:

Better than doing the menial jobs in the day and carrying guns in the night as is the custom of your people over here.
Are my people skull miners in Oshogbo too?? grin grin
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

Are my people skull miners in Oshogbo too?? grin grin

I don't think so but they make the roads unsafe in the night with their sophisticated guns

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Oladeji245(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
uthlaw:
and you are all running to the osogbo to sell gala!
I love you bro..
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Tomek09:

Easy bro. Ur blood dey hot ooo. The abuse wasn't necessary.
[/s]

But he can insult Abians abi?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by KoshCAD: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108340248:

One thing with Igbos they're always vocal to voice their minds, unlike your tribe

This is Umuahia
Just see the trash you post. Isn't that an eyesore to you?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by KoshCAD: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

Poor animal, those that travels there have homes over there while your userless tribe is living under the bridge, I'm sure that your cursed father sold his last piece of land to the great Igbos, your useless tribe had to fight to keep Igbos in your useless country because your brainless tribe can't stand alone.

Nothing in South West and North, If I had the chance, I will cut off all oil and gas pipeline to these cursed regions.
South South kill you there animals.
Lol, see this pained OSU from cursed yeast.

How many oil una get for east, ondo produced more oil than all the eastern states combine together.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by seniorkachion(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Ingocof:

But it is good to share kerosene and give #500 to pregnant women that deliver at the government hospital and not build skyscrapers?

How much does your state give to pregnant women who deliver in the govt health centre?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
KoshCAD:
Lol, see this pained OSU from cursed yeast.

How many oil una get for east, ondo produced more oil than all the eastern states combine together.

SHUT UP, ondo my ass, they are not even part of us in niger delta.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by KoshCAD: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
ngwaIgbo223:

SHUT UP, ondo my ass, they are not even part of us in niger delta.
Who are the US you are referring to. Hope not a nonentity like you?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by SonOfEl(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
Even Ebonyi State of yesterday has overtaken Abia state in terms of infrastructure. Abia state is a disgrace to the Southeast.

My friend quit posting trash. Name your state lets see how modern it is..... Nshikor
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by iyke2frankeze: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2022
SonOfEl:

My friend quit posting trash. Name your state lets see how modern it is..... Nshikor
My state is Enugu state. The most local areas in Enugu state is better than Abia state capital and you people should stob digracing the Southeast.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by SonOfEl(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

My state is Enugu state. The most local areas in Enugu state is better than Abia state capital and you people should stob digracing the Southeast.

Enugu state? Lol.... Please go and check the latest poverty indices published by National Bureau of Statistics and see how low you borderline paupers have gone. Shameless you. You wont see Abia, Anambra or Imo there. The other day in recent news, fulani herdsmen were forcefully knacking your women without restraint and all you can do is to come here and challenge something bigger than your state by far.

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
KoshCAD:
Who are the US you are referring to. Hope not a nonentity like you?

Yoruba man stop attaching with eastern region, we have never been together with you guys before..get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges / FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.