Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You (615 Views)

To Send Her Away Or Forget The Past As If It Never Happened. I'm In A Dilemma / Real Men Walk Away / Should I Walk Away Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You by snowwhyte607: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
*In d end, people always have a way of revealing who they are. U just have to give dem space and time to do so.*�

*#No mask can be worn forever, Patience is power but knowing when to wait and when to take a steps is powerful�
I want to talk about this tonight

�� *WHY MOST MEN WALK AWAY OR PLAY YOU*
She said to me, "Sir, all the men that came into my life left me - and now *I know that they are all fake and I'm never going to believe in love or trust again*."
A lady walked up to me ask this question , which I will like to share with everybody here tonight
*This may also have happened to your marriage and it vanished away and became history*. Or it is happening right now to your relationship or marriage, and you sincerely don't know what to do. .....��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
�� *This lady said* "I don't believe love exists between a man and a woman - *it's just unfortunate. Love and trust have hurt me many times*."
Hear this tonight...��‍♂️
�� *Maybe you have also had a similar experience with someone you once gave a free access to your heart, body food and money, and they didn't preserve it*.

They didn't honor it. They didn't stay. Or you were the one who walked away.
�� *I want to talk to you today to give you a little more insight into the nature of men and why many ladies keep falling victim of this*��‍♂️ So *you're now wondering if this thing called True Love is only found in romantic movies and not in reality of this present world*.
*I may get into trouble with this because I'm going to share some deep things with you about men* - our nature and status -

*I know somebody will understand the meaning of true love and also know how to handle it when you see it*. I may get into trouble with this because this is a public discussion, as such some good men are equally reading this

�� *Let me quickly clarify the following before we continue*:

1) Love doesn't hurt, people do when they manipulate others in the name of love. Sometimes, it is a lady hurting a guy. I know. But most of the times, it is a guy playing a lady in the name of love. Don't argue yet. You'll find why it is usually so as we go on.
*Love is a good thing and there is still true love today, even in this untoward generation*.
*Do not allow your experience to limit your possibilities*. Falling and rising is good. But always rise with some life lessons along.
Hear this........
��‍♂️ 4) Trusting people doesn't hurt, it is trusting people blindly that hurts badly. *Without trust, human transactions and interactions will not be possible*.
5) Trust is a good thing. And it is a Big capital*. It's a good thing to know who to trust - to be discerning - and it is even better to be a person whom people can trust - to be trustworthy.
6) Trust must be earned. Ignore those who keep on begging you to trust them yet they keep on failing you*.

If they show no integrity and competence; if they don't do what they said they will do or do it unacceptably, if you don't stop trusting them, somebody is going to get hurt.
7) *You are at a better advantage when you're correctly informed. Correct information is very important in life, business, ministry or marriage*. And I'm going to do my best right away to present the facts and the truth to you. I pray you receive it with an open mind and put it to work.
Aunty hear this...
*All men are not fake. No man is consistently fake with everyone*.

That man that is fake with you is real with another lady somewhere else. This is simple but deep.
�� *If this is true*,
then why is he fake with me and real with another lady elsewhere, when I do everything I can to satisfy him?

Why is he playing me? Why?
Question Question Question
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

From a Member

Sir, I went to my Boyfriend's family house to visit, they were all nice and we had dinner. Before I left, my boyfriend's mum asked me to join her in the kitchen to do the dishes. I thought it was a joke, so I excused myself and went to meet him to ask if his mum was serious, he defended her. I quietly left not to cause a scene. I can't imagine such nonsense, the family is meeting me for the first time and already ordering me into the kitchen, who does that? I am so offended right now!
To imagine, since I left he hasn't called or sent me an apology
Sir, what I did, is it wrong?
� *I tell you the truth*

, nothing can be more hurting and frustrating than to be in a marriage with a man who is in love with another woman elsewhere. *Slow down. Some men can equally pretend very, very well*.

Aunty coper
Aunty fashion designer
Aunty make up
Aunty hair dresser
Aunty salary earner

Don't rush ooo , slow down����
*Time has a way of revealing true reality. Don't be in a rush*.

Aunty....��
Slow down. Your friend may have met his own man and they got married in less then two months of meeting each other and now you want a miracle like that, too.
�� *A man will never leave you if you become a home to him*.

*A home is a peaceful place of rest. It's more than just a well furnished house. Tomorrow. Wait for it*.

Oh, it is not about driving him crazy with sex. No! No!! Men think differently than women.
*Hear this*.......
�� *Men see sex as a need - as food - as a necessity - but women see sex as a reward for love and affection*.

He knows that sex is part of your *definition of love, but it is not really for him, so it is easy to keep things one sided*.
��‍♂️ *And if you're in that tough place today where you're compromising with your body to meet your needs, you can stop today and walk away*.

The Lord will forgive and restore you. Jesus loves you.
�� But even ladies who give sex for money or in exchange for a job or position usually have this bad feeling that " *this thing" was not originally made for sale - but for love and shared affection. #Copied
Re: Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You by Ebubechuwku(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2021
I dey always tell people ; life no send you and your motivational talk

What is working for you, may not work for someone else.

Stop using one barrier to limit everyone bro... work on yourself...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You by Lovebliss2(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
I dey always tell people ; life no send you and your motivational talk

What is working for you, may not work for someone else.

Stop using one barrier to limit everyone bro... work on yourself...

Exactly
Re: Why Most Men Walk Away Or Play You by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Share Your Experiences You Encountered Today / Sex Chatting / I'm Having Another Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.