Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman (2761 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / A Must Read! Confessions Of A Married Lady, How A Fling Almost Destroyed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by preshman22: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Hi Guys,
I saw this story online and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders..

Read and be blessed....

Hi readers, I just want to share my true life story with you so that you can learn from it. We are human beings, we make mistakes every day but it left for you to learn from your mistakes. My name is ‘anonymous’ I wont mention where I come from for security reasons.

I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is GuyA. We fell in love. “He was everything a woman would ask for; he is fair, handsome, intelligent and God fearing, he loved me so much, he shared the little he had with me, he was willing to do anything I ask for though he didn’t have much because he was still in second year at university of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

“He did everything possible for me to gain admission into the university. I eventually gained admission in 2003 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2007. I don’t know what came over me. I had a fling with this guy named GuyB. Though I never loved him, but I became pregnant for him. I didn’t know what to do, but terminating the pregnancy was not an option.

I didn’t want to lose GuyA. It was as if my world has crumbled. I didn’t tell anybody not even my best friend because I never could tell what would happen if I did. I made a smart move by telling GuyA that I was pregnant for him. Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much but I betrayed his love for me.

He came to see my people, though my parents are dead. I eventually put to bed, a baby girl. This was in 2008. Do you know what my baby was exactly the carbon copy of GuyB, the guy I had a fling with? I was not surprise because I knew the pregnancy wasn’t GuyA’s but I thought the baby would’ve resembled me.

Of course, I was wrong. GuyA accepted us even when he knew the baby does not look like him or me. Ever since, I have been dying in silence. My conscience kept killing me. At a point, I hated my own child seeing a picture of another man in her.

My husband, GuyA loved her so much more than anything. In 2010, I had another baby boy for my husband. My joy knew no bounds. I was really happy, my husband was happy as well. In 2012, I had another baby boy for my husband, GuyA. Even at that, he loved my daughter more than his two biological sons.

At a point, I became jealous but what can I do. I just couldn’t bear it any more so I decided to give my life to Christ and beg God for forgiveness which I know he has done. This I did because I couldn’t continue to die in silence. It was now for me to confess to my husband but how would I achieve that without breaking my home?

I didn’t want to loose my home, I loved my husband and my kids. “He is a wonderful man but I betrayed him. I prayed and asked God to give me the strength to confess to him… On the set day, I first called him on phone to ask him if he would ever forgive me. He asked what I meant by that. He asked if I was alright and I said yes.

He hanged up on me. I cried like a baby. When he came back from work that same day, I served him his dinner. After that, I went with him in the room and told him to forgive me that he should not punish our daughter for what she does not know about but punish me. He Already Knew That He Is Not The Father Of Our Daughter: “He asked again what I meant by that. I narrated everything that transpired between GuyB and I.

To my greatest surprise, he dropped a bombshell. He said he knew all these years that he was not the biological father of our 4-year old daughter. I asked him if he knew about it and didn’t bother to ask me? He said that he knew that someday I was going to tell him but he never knew it would come this soon. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me.

I was so ashamed of my self that I bowed my face in tears but he cuddled me and said he’d forgiven me long ago. He said that we pray every day OUR FATHER FORGIVE US OUR SINS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE TRESPASS AGAINST US, why won’t he forgive me? “He said no one is perfect and that we make mistakes in life.

He said that I was a nice person and that we have been through a lot in life. So, he cannot abandon me now that I needed him most. He told me that he could possibly throw me out so that people will laugh at me but he has always loved me. “As for my daughter, as far as he is concerned, she is his daughter.

He’s has always seen her as one and that he will always love us. I was short of words, all I could do was to cry and thank him and thank God for the kind of man he has given me because I know that no man would take that from any woman no matter what except by the special grace of God.

I am now a happy person and I have given my life to Jesus Christ. We must learn how to confess our sins no matter what so that Satan will be put to shame and as well learn how to forgive. We now live in the UK. I also had my two boys in the UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Happy ending...

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Slickest(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2021
I find it hard to believe all these stories. Boring!!

9 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by preshman22: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Slickest:
I find it hard to believe all these stories. Boring!!
the story is quite unbelievable

That was why I posted it..

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2021
GuyA GuyB, I prayed u women dont try that with me.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
I have zero tolerance for cheating but being that she came forward and confessed, I may sheathe my sword after confirming that what happened was strictly by mistake. The major reason will be her character. If she has been nice, I may look beyond her mistake because I'm human not a monster. The only problem we will have is having another man's daughter under my roof so we will have a serious discussion about that.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Slickest(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
preshman22:
the story is quite unbelievable

That was why I posted it..
All these mumu nollywood stories.
Actions have consequences, stories like this makes it look like the past is the past. The past is a path to the present, be cautious of what you do, it will haunt. You wanna rip the good you sowed but wanna have it easy with your bad deeds. Tread carefully

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nicepoker(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2021
What a movie

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by nerdfrost(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Na this movie I still dey find like this undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Lee99: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
That GuyA na big simp. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by silibaba: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
ashawo finally found peace grin
preshman22:
Hi Guys,
I saw this story online and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders..

Read and be blessed....

Hi readers, I just want to share my true life story with you so that you can learn from it. We are human beings, we make mistakes every day but it left for you to learn from your mistakes. My name is ‘anonymous’ I wont mention where I come from for security reasons.

I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is GuyA. We fell in love. “He was everything a woman would ask for; he is fair, handsome, intelligent and God fearing, he loved me so much, he shared the little he had with me, he was willing to do anything I ask for though he didn’t have much because he was still in second year at university of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

“He did everything possible for me to gain admission into the university. I eventually gained admission in 2003 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2007. I don’t know what came over me. I had a fling with this guy named GuyB. Though I never loved him, but I became pregnant for him. I didn’t know what to do, but terminating the pregnancy was not an option.

I didn’t want to lose GuyA. It was as if my world has crumbled. I didn’t tell anybody not even my best friend because I never could tell what would happen if I did. I made a smart move by telling GuyA that I was pregnant for him. Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much but I betrayed his love for me.

He came to see my people, though my parents are dead. I eventually put to bed, a baby girl. This was in 2008. Do you know what my baby was exactly the carbon copy of GuyB, the guy I had a fling with? I was not surprise because I knew the pregnancy wasn’t GuyA’s but I thought the baby would’ve resembled me.

Of course, I was wrong. GuyA accepted us even when he knew the baby does not look like him or me. Ever since, I have been dying in silence. My conscience kept killing me. At a point, I hated my own child seeing a picture of another man in her.

My husband, GuyA loved her so much more than anything. In 2010, I had another baby boy for my husband. My joy knew no bounds. I was really happy, my husband was happy as well. In 2012, I had another baby boy for my husband, GuyA. Even at that, he loved my daughter more than his two biological sons.

At a point, I became jealous but what can I do. I just couldn’t bear it any more so I decided to give my life to Christ and beg God for forgiveness which I know he has done. This I did because I couldn’t continue to die in silence. It was now for me to confess to my husband but how would I achieve that without breaking my home?

I didn’t want to loose my home, I loved my husband and my kids. “He is a wonderful man but I betrayed him. I prayed and asked God to give me the strength to confess to him… On the set day, I first called him on phone to ask him if he would ever forgive me. He asked what I meant by that. He asked if I was alright and I said yes.

He hanged up on me. I cried like a baby. When he came back from work that same day, I served him his dinner. After that, I went with him in the room and told him to forgive me that he should not punish our daughter for what she does not know about but punish me. He Already Knew That He Is Not The Father Of Our Daughter: “He asked again what I meant by that. I narrated everything that transpired between GuyB and I.

To my greatest surprise, he dropped a bombshell. He said he knew all these years that he was not the biological father of our 4-year old daughter. I asked him if he knew about it and didn’t bother to ask me? He said that he knew that someday I was going to tell him but he never knew it would come this soon. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me.

I was so ashamed of my self that I bowed my face in tears but he cuddled me and said he’d forgiven me long ago. He said that we pray every day OUR FATHER FORGIVE US OUR SINS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE TRESPASS AGAINST US, why won’t he forgive me? “He said no one is perfect and that we make mistakes in life.

He said that I was a nice person and that we have been through a lot in life. So, he cannot abandon me now that I needed him most. He told me that he could possibly throw me out so that people will laugh at me but he has always loved me. “As for my daughter, as far as he is concerned, she is his daughter.

He’s has always seen her as one and that he will always love us. I was short of words, all I could do was to cry and thank him and thank God for the kind of man he has given me because I know that no man would take that from any woman no matter what except by the special grace of God.

I am now a happy person and I have given my life to Jesus Christ. We must learn how to confess our sins no matter what so that Satan will be put to shame and as well learn how to forgive. We now live in the UK. I also had my two boys in the UK.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by silibaba: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nonexisting:
I have zero tolerance for cheating but being that she came forward and confessed, I may sheathe my sword after confirming that what happened was strictly by mistake. The major reason will be her character. If she has been nice, I may look beyond her mistake because I'm human not a monster. The only problem we will have is having another man's daughter under my roof so we will have a serious discussion about that.
SIMP

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by flames007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Guy, what in hell's realm is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Conner44: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
flames007:
Don’t mind the guy

He doesn’t know that to kick someone with ‘safety boot’ would be more painful than ordinary rubber rainboot grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Mpeka(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
What you did is called restitution. It is embeded in the common as well in the Bible. It is one of the major proof that someone is trully born again. Anyone that claims to be a born again Christian without rightung hus past life is just wasting his or her time. Zaccheaus did it when he came in contact with Christ.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by MoneyGoDrop: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself there.You're a fraudster and you deserve to be jailed for this. I purpose death penalty on all paternity fraudsters like the op. How can you let a man carry the responsibility of another man without his consent.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by potent5(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
MoneyGoDrop:
Keep deceiving yourself there.You're a fraudster and you deserve to be jailed for this. I purpose death penalty on all paternity fraudsters like the op. How can you let a man carry the responsibility of another man without his consent.
grin
Supported.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
WTF did I just read? So, the guy forgave you after betraying his trust, fvck3d another nigga till you got pregnant and even lied to him for 4 years? Where are they creating that type of men? angry

If it were to be me and I got to know that kid ain't mine right after you gave birth, I would have seek for separation and then divorce a cheating woman that you were!

Damn! You are wicked!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2021
flames007:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Whoaaaa. Some women are shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abeg how them dey take cheat by mistake Biko, cause I'm not understanding undecided
Re: A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by flokii: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
That is always the problem.. they won't remember Jesus when they are spreading yarnsh around for men but when problem show, they give their life to Him.
This is still what it is tho.. internet lie lie story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / Is A Locket An Appropriate Birthday Gift? / I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.