Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu (5724 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by jlinkd78(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by itsme01: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
13 months to 2023, Ibos are still not getting it right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Jostoman: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
FarahAideed:
Honestly Buharis should have left to rot in Duara where he belongs
grin grin
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Jidemoo: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Unto Matters arising
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op went to pick fake news of 2018 spreading falsehood from fake news site

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by christistruth01: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin

Old News from February 2018

They have all worked together to win another Election in 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by christistruth01: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
OP be proud of your God Given Tribe and stop pretending to be Yoruba

the South East isn't that bad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by christistruth01: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
itsme01:

They have a gift for Business but for Politics they need to do a lot of Praying

With Nigeria's over 250 Tribes they are going to need a lot of Politics to win others over

Edo, Eshan,Efik,Ijaws, Itsekiri even Ibibios are far more effective Politicians

They Just need to humble themselves and ask the Ijaws and Efiks to teach them some Politics.

Preferably Goodluck Jonathan can be of help
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tinubu will never be president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Kindledlight(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ttalk:

Your leaders are on their kneel begging their Fulani leader, your Bishop is blasting fire that politics is not street Hawking with instant profit. Pius Anyim says Igbo presidency is not legal while Simon Ekpa likened Ariara market to pig house yet you left your burning house to visit neighbour with licking roof, don't you know you are going insane?

You better visit Okija shrine for brain surgery before your case becomes irredeemable

Gbam solutely grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Gbagura: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu will never be president
My problem is you not admitting your ibo tribe. I'm not pained you're giving tinubu free publicity, just admit you have a flat skull and I will start taking you serious. The total votes of that your tiny region doesn't count during general elections. Instead of you to be vouching for an ibo president, you're busy poking nose into Yoruba affairs.

Ọkọ tí ja ẹ lẹ tipẹ
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gbagura:
My problem is you not admitting your ibo tribe. I'm not pained you're giving tinubu free publicity, just admit you have a flat skull and I will start taking you serious. The total votes of that your tiny region doesn't count during general elections. Instead of you to be vouching for an ibo president, you're busy poking nose into Yoruba affairs.

Ọkọ tí ja ẹ lẹ tipẹ
Iwo ni oko ma ja'le

Be supporting rubbish

Anyone that speaks the truth is IPob to you yet you keep crying all over the place that Nigeria is bad

Why Nigeria no go bad when people like you cheer corrupt useless leaders
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Gbagura: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Iwo ni oko ma ja'le

Be supporting rubbish

Anyone that speaks the truth is IPob to you yet you keep crying all over the place that Nigeria is bad

Why Nigeria no go bad when people like you cheer corrupt useless leaders
If you're not foolish, you won't be putting mouth into our affairs. Your ibo leaders dey embezzle your future but that doesn't seem to bother you. Tinubu is your life project.

Guy, you don cast.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by juniorstar(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections.

Senator Oluremi who featured in today’s ‘Your View’, a program on Television Continental (TVC) disclosed that her husband was ”trashed” after the APC victory.

Speaking on the APC victory which saw the opposition defeating an incumbent administration for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Senator Tinubu said: “He was campaigning, I was too. We were running three campaigns in my house. And for him to be trashed like that? But I saw somebody who has love for this country. I hate to speak because when I stand in the front of God, I don’t want, because of this man, go to hell.

“Occasionally, I would chip in and I would say, ‘You’re still helping out? Why are you helping out?’ He would say, ‘This country matters to me more.’”

Oluremi said her husband was sidelined after the party achieved victory in spite of all that he did to ensure that the party came out top in the election.

She said it got to a stage that she tried to dissuade her husband from supporting Buhari again but the APC leader’s love for Nigeria was overwhelming.

The same Asiwaju Tinubu that was dumped by the administration earlier has now been engaged by President Buhari to reconcile warring factions in the ruling party when the 2019 election is fast approaching.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, however, revealed that despite criticisms of the Buhari administration by many Nigerians, the president remained “the candidate to beat” in the coming poll.

“Change takes only one person to champion. And you need leadership. For me, Buhari is still the candidate to beat. Leadership is inspirational. Management is technical. If you have all the degrees and you’re smart and savvy, it is not about leadership. How many people are you inspiring?"

“And Buhari, how many years has he been there? I am not campaigning for him. I am not; because I have looked at the dynamics; the poor still trust him. I will tell you: when it comes to integrity, Buhari has it. I don’t know about now.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/20/buhari-dumped-my-husband-after-2015-apc-victory-oluremi-tinubu

Lalasticlala
The same way Jagaban dumped Ambode and brought in Sanwoolu..politics na you chop me another person chop you and d cycle continues.
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
juniorstar:

The same way Jagaban dumped Ambode and brought in Sanwoolu..politics na you chop me another person chop you and d cycle continues.
No be lie
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Afamed: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
The kid above does not deserve attention
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by omoharry(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Senator Oluremi who featured in today’s ‘Your View’, a program on Television Continental (TVC) disclosed that her husband was ”trashed” after the APC victory.

Speaking on the APC victory which saw the opposition defeating an incumbent administration for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Senator Tinubu said: “He was campaigning, I was too. We were running three campaigns in my house. And for him to be trashed like that? But I saw somebody who has love for this country. I hate to speak because when I stand in the front of God, I don’t want, because of this man, go to hell.

“Occasionally, I would chip in and I would say, ‘You’re still helping out? Why are you helping out?’ He would say, ‘This country matters to me more.’”

Oluremi said her husband was sidelined after the party achieved victory in spite of all that he did to ensure that the party came out top in the election.

She said it got to a stage that she tried to dissuade her husband from supporting Buhari again but the APC leader’s love for Nigeria was overwhelming.

The same Asiwaju Tinubu that was dumped by the administration earlier has now been engaged by President Buhari to reconcile warring factions in the ruling party when the 2019 election is fast approaching.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, however, revealed that despite criticisms of the Buhari administration by many Nigerians, the president remained “the candidate to beat” in the coming poll.

“Change takes only one person to champion. And you need leadership. For me, Buhari is still the candidate to beat. Leadership is inspirational. Management is technical. If you have all the degrees and you’re smart and savvy, it is not about leadership. How many people are you inspiring?"

“And Buhari, how many years has he been there? I am not campaigning for him. I am not; because I have looked at the dynamics; the poor still trust him. I will tell you: when it comes to integrity, Buhari has it. I don’t know about now.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/20/buhari-dumped-my-husband-after-2015-apc-victory-oluremi-tinubu

Lalasticlala
Old news since 2018..
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
omoharry:
Old news since 2018..
Atleast Tinubu wife admitted Buhari ha used and "Dumped" her audio master strategist husband like a tissue paper grin
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by omoharry(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gbagura:

Ọkọ tí ja ẹ lẹ tipẹ
Why did your god, Tinubu push for a failure & a fanatic to become president,knowing who Buhari really is ? Does that not tell you that your god Tinubu loves his ambition over your life ? Did he ever condemned the various killings in your land by the Fulanis he helped bring into power? He was rather seen urging the president to acquire lands in Yoruba land for cattle colony. Does that not tell you that this your god is cold hearted toward his people when it comes to matters of his ambition? Where was he at the darkest times of the SW..many innocent men,women and children were massacred all in the name of grazing ...he was mute and quiet like a mouse ..Then he suddenly emerge and went up north to donate to a market that was raise to the ground . He did that to wet his ground for his upcoming election project .It is only during election that he will suddenly become a philanthropist toward the people of the SW.
Tinubu has been hiding under the table since Buhari came into power and could not even cough .But I remembered him running his mouth from ear to ear during GEJ time, ..he was fearless and bold then.What happened to that bold man that could critisize the power that be ?.
I thought he would speak for his people. And against evil when he sees one. I thought he would always stand for justice and fairness , especially toward his own people in this terrible times we have found ourselves.
He brought this hardship on Nigerians, be is of his ambition, and you are too daft to even see it becos you are not yet paying your own bills .
To all you sai babas.. How was your course on hardship 2021 under this Buhari govt ! Just take 2021 as hardship 101 .
However, get ready for hardship 102 come 2022. You guys must all reaped what you have sowed .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
OLD NEWS

BAT 2023
[/s]
He will be disgraced and humiliated if he nurtures such ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a mugu to Buhari and will forever be
In a saner clime, he would've been serving his jail term by now for being a bullion van thief. Sadly, he's currently at large amassing Lagos fund for his family.
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you Mohammadu Buhari for dumbing Tinubu grin grin grin. Make e pain you wella Cc; ajumma, abijaj.
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
itsme01:
[/s]
Nothing for ur tribe in 2023. From Presidency to Speaker, HOR. E go soon clear for ya eye.
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

In a saner clime, he would've been serving his jail term by now for being a bullion van thief. Sadly, he's currently at large amassing Lagos fund for his family.
You no lie

Na true you talk

Tinubu is a man of questionable character and must not be allowed anywhere close to our nation's coffers
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You no lie

Na true you talk

Tinubu is a man of questionable character and must not be allowed anywhere close to our nation's coffers
He must be stopped or Nigeria breaks into pieces.
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

He must be stopped or Nigeria breaks into pieces.
We've already stopped the crook , his ambition is dead as we speak

Tinubu won't be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Serves him right, greedy man
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by floss(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Buhari has bigger plans for your husband... just be patient......Una eyes go clear Las Las .... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
floss:
Buhari has bigger plans for your husband... just be patient......Una eyes go clear Las Las .... grin
grin grin
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
So finally after all the cosmetic politics they have finally proven Nnamdi Kanu right? grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu in November 2014 during the campaign told Tinubu that he would be used and dumped by the same APC he formed as long as he Aligned with Fulani bigots; when it happened, in order not to give some credit to Nnamdi Kanu they continued to hide and pretend that everything is well with them even when they cracked walls were obvious. Now the water have finally gotten to their neck and they could no longer sustain the pretence. cheesy grin grin Yoloba Muslim how market?
they will tell you....YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING IT THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER GET PRESIDENCY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BUILDING BRIDGES.... THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATE IGBO

BUT THEM WILL LAUGH AND MOCK IGBOS TO WHICH EVER LEVEL THEY WANT BUT WHEN IGBOS WANT TO SPEAK YOU WILL HEAR oh you shouldn't say it build bridge....flyover with others

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by ariesbull: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
So finally after all the cosmetic politics they have finally proven Nnamdi Kanu right? grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu in November 2014 during the campaign told Tinubu that he would be used and dumped by the same APC he formed as long as he Aligned with Fulani bigots; when it happened, in order not to give some credit to Nnamdi Kanu they continued to hide and pretend that everything is well with them even when they cracked walls were obvious. Now the water have finally gotten to their neck and they could no longer sustain the pretence. cheesy grin grin Yoloba Muslim how market?
they said that they are politically sophisticated... But Igbo man said that they are sophisticated slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022: NNPC Presents N3trn Subsidy Bill To FEC / Constitution Amendment Suffers Delay, State Assemblies Yet To Begin Work / Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi’s Remarkable Interventions, Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.