Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu (5740 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
It can only be Sahara reporters. What a blog, weak shît
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
ezenwajosh:
they will tell you....YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING IT THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER GET PRESIDENCY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BUILDING BRIDGES.... THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATE IGBO

BUT THEM WILL LAUGH AND MOCK IGBOS TO WHICH EVER LEVEL THEY WANT BUT WHEN IGBOS WANT TO SPEAK YOU WILL HEAR oh you shouldn't say it build bridge....flyover with others

You no lie bro

That has always been there way from day 1
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Tabletuner(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has opened up for the first time on how President Muhammadu Buhari dumped her husband immediately after the party won the 2015 elections.

Senator Oluremi who featured in today’s ‘Your View’, a program on Television Continental (TVC) disclosed that her husband was ”trashed” after the APC victory.

Speaking on the APC victory which saw the opposition defeating an incumbent administration for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Senator Tinubu said: “He was campaigning, I was too. We were running three campaigns in my house. And for him to be trashed like that? But I saw somebody who has love for this country. I hate to speak because when I stand in the front of God, I don’t want, because of this man, go to hell.

“Occasionally, I would chip in and I would say, ‘You’re still helping out? Why are you helping out?’ He would say, ‘This country matters to me more.’”

Oluremi said her husband was sidelined after the party achieved victory in spite of all that he did to ensure that the party came out top in the election.

She said it got to a stage that she tried to dissuade her husband from supporting Buhari again but the APC leader’s love for Nigeria was overwhelming.

The same Asiwaju Tinubu that was dumped by the administration earlier has now been engaged by President Buhari to reconcile warring factions in the ruling party when the 2019 election is fast approaching.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, however, revealed that despite criticisms of the Buhari administration by many Nigerians, the president remained “the candidate to beat” in the coming poll.

“Change takes only one person to champion. And you need leadership. For me, Buhari is still the candidate to beat. Leadership is inspirational. Management is technical. If you have all the degrees and you’re smart and savvy, it is not about leadership. How many people are you inspiring?"

“And Buhari, how many years has he been there? I am not campaigning for him. I am not; because I have looked at the dynamics; the poor still trust him. I will tell you: when it comes to integrity, Buhari has it. I don’t know about now.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/20/buhari-dumped-my-husband-after-2015-apc-victory-oluremi-tinubu

Lalasticlala

“Occasionally, I would chip in and I would say, ‘You’re still helping out? Why are you helping out?’ He would say, ‘This country matters to me more.’”

Country matters to you no be small…
Élection is around the corner, if you know you know.

Be wise Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Caboceer: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Senator Oluremi who featured in today’s ‘Your View’, a program on Television Continental (TVC) disclosed that her husband was ”trashed” after the APC victory.

Speaking on the APC victory which saw the opposition defeating an incumbent administration for the first time in the history of Nigeria, Senator Tinubu said: “He was campaigning, I was too. We were running three campaigns in my house. And for him to be trashed like that? But I saw somebody who has love for this country. I hate to speak because when I stand in the front of God, I don’t want, because of this man, go to hell.

Oluremi said her husband was sidelined after the party achieved victory in spite of all that he did to ensure that the party came out top in the election.

She said it got to a stage that she tried to dissuade her husband from supporting Buhari again but the APC leader’s love for Nigeria was overwhelming.

The same Asiwaju Tinubu that was dumped by the administration earlier has now been engaged by President Buhari to reconcile warring factions in the ruling party when the 2019 election is fast approaching.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu, however, revealed that despite criticisms of the Buhari administration by many Nigerians, the president remained “the candidate to beat” in the coming poll.

“Change takes only one person to champion. And you need leadership. For me, Buhari is still the candidate to beat. Leadership is inspirational. Management is technical. If you have all the degrees and you’re smart and savvy, it is not about leadership. How many people are you inspiring?"

“And Buhari, how many years has he been there? I am not campaigning for him. I am not; because I have looked at the dynamics; the poor still trust him. I will tell you: when it comes to integrity, Buhari has it. I don’t know about now.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/20/buhari-dumped-my-husband-after-2015-apc-victory-oluremi-tinubu

Lalasticlala

You brought a six-year-old article to trick us here? Youre an idiot
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Caboceer:

You brought a six-year-old article to trick us here? Youre an idiot

Your father top the list
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by ajumma(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09
AfonjaConehead
after4
FamTomx2

identity theft like
Wendell Simlin: aka
Reno Omokri

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by FamTomx2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
ajumma:
Tomek09
AfonjaConehead
after4
FamTomx2

identity theft like
Wendell Simlin: aka
Reno Omokri

Bloody terrorist!

2023 is near!

Una Case files don pile up for ICC.
Hopefully the lifeless one is aware about it??
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kissiemu:
I think this news is a pre-2019 election news.
You're right! The Op deliberately exhumed it to spite Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by Ihuomanice1(f): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Alright
Re: Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 5:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Same people that mocked Tinubu for being used and dumped grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Restaurants and quest for customers / The Black Jihad Flag Of The Kano Emirate / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.