Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) (1365 Views)

These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) / Top 3 Sexiest Nigerian Female Musicians (PHOTOS) / Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) by 0Greenway0: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
(3) Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer has starred in other major Hollywood movies like: Hunger Games, The Passenger, Silver Linings Playboy and Katniss Everdeen.

The Hollywood actress also plays a major role in an upcoming movie titled “Don’t Look Up“. Jennifer Lawrence plays the role of Dr. Kate Dibiasky in Don’t Look Up alongside Leonardo DiCaprio who plays the role of Dr. Randall Mindy. Don’t Look Up release date is December 10, 2021.
Check Out More Pictures With Link Below
https://humornstuff.com/top-3-most-beautiful-hollywood-actresses-of-all-time/

Re: These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) by dawnomike(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) by suffering: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
dawnomike:
Prison is only a building.
Re: These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) by NoGirlfriend: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
dawnomike:
I think they have changed it to "decoder"

1 Like

Re: These Are The 3 Sexiest American Actresses, Do You Agree? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
I think they have changed it to "decoder"

Abi key holder.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do, Help! / My Fight With Olosho Spirit / My Roommate Threatened To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.