Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) (22815 Views)

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
On This Day In 2020:

Ekwunife Began the Construction of a New Home for an Indigent Widow in Isuaniocha, Awka North LGA

- Completes it within four months

December 9, 2020 was a day of Joy and immeasurable happiness for Mrs Victoria Obiekeze, an indigent widow from Umudim village, Isuaniocha in Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State who emerged a beneficiary of the Senator Uche Ekwunife 3-bedroom bungalow project.

The housing project which was designed to provide a decent shelter for some families that cannot afford one, had been received with gratitude by beneficiaries and constituents of the Senatorial District.

Having flagged-off similar projects for some less privileged families in the Senatorial District, Ekwunife ably represented by a team led by a former commissioner for women affairs Anambra State, Lady Henrietta Agbata, arrived the Awka North community to flag-off the project.

Overwhelmed with Joy, the beneficiary, Mrs Victoria Obiekezie appreciated Senator Ekwunife for coming to her aid and giving her what she never believed was possible in her lifetime. She asked for God's grace and favour upon the Senator and prayed for His continuous guidance and protection upon her and her family.

The project was commissioned few months later by the grassroots-friendly lawmaker amidst excitement and fanfare, with many indigenes of the community describing Ekwunife as the Mother Theresa of our time.

#SUEProjects
#AnambraCentral
#EffectiveRepresentation
#LegislativeIntervention
#UcheNdiAnambra

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by BKayy: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Seriously, is this supposed to be her Job?

PS: Try to understand my comment before you quote it.
These politicians are masters of "Emotional manipulation", they pull stunts like this when it is becoming obvious to even fools that they are doing nothing like Ikpeazụ

Is this widow the only less privileged widow in her constituency or the entire Anambra state? Ask yourself that question.
If she want to help widows, she should use her position to create a foundation that handle such. The foundation will document as many less privileged widows as possible and solicit for help from Government and private individuals (even you reading this can help) and any fund raised will be spent on all the widows but no she won't do that.

Do you know why? Because their source of emotional manipulation will be eradicated and those like her that are planning to use it won't find less privileged widows to pull such stunt on again.

This is what Nigerian politicians do. They don't cure the root of a problem or provide remedies that will continously tackle it but sweep the surface or help one, then turn it into objective people VS Emotional people. Trust me Emotional nincompoops always win. That's why Nigeria is like this

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

These politicians are masters of "Emotional manipulation"
Many of her colleagues in NASS haven't built any for their constituents. They're only after themselves and family. I commend her for giving the poor widow a roof over her head.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by JavaScript9091: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is commendable.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app . I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by SportsHD: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
The PR she enjoyed in 2020 wasn't enough, you want to recap this again in 2021? Are y'all going to be recapping this every December? I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by BKayy: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

Many of her colleagues in NASS haven't built any for their constituents. They're only after themselves and family. I commend her for giving the poor widow a roof over her head.
Read my modified comment.
I figured I might have to explain in details

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
SportsHD:
The PR she enjoyed in 2020 wasn't enough, you want to recap this again in 2021? Are y'all going to be recapping this every December? I don't understand.
Ok
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

These politicians are masters of "Emotional manipulation", they pull stunts like this when it is becoming obvious to even fools that they are doing nothing like Ikpeazụ

Is this widow the only widow in Anambra state? Ask yourself that question.
If she wanted to help widows, she should use her position to create a foundation that handle such. The foundation will document as many less privileged widows as possible and solicit for help from Government and private individuals (even you reading this can help) and any fund raised will be spent on all the widows but no she won't do that.

Do you know why? Because the source of emotional manipulation like this will be eradicated and those like her that will use it at will anytime won't find less privileged widows to pull such stunt on.
I got ur point but all fingers are not equal. Some widows are richer than most families with husband and wife alive. No reason am bro. The key word on the caption is Indigent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by BKayy: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

I got ur point but all fingers are not equal. Some widows are richer than most families with husband and wife alive. No reason am bro. The key word on the caption is Indigent.
I said "Less privileged widows"
Those that they plan on using for future emotional manipulation.
If she wants to help, let her create a foundation that everybody that wants to help will participate in.

She is just trying to manipulate the weak minds to overlook her gross incompetence that is now the talk of the town in Anambra state.
Expect Stella Oduah to do the same with another random widow very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Banjulthompson: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Commendable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

Is this widow the only less privileged widow in Anambra state? Ask yourself that question.
If she wanted to help widows, she should use her position to create a foundation that handle such. The foundation will document as many less privileged widows as possible and solicit for help from Government and private individuals (even you reading this can help) and any fund raised will be spent on all the widows but no she won't do that.

Do you know why? Because the source of emotional manipulation like this will be eradicated and those like her that will use it at will anytime won't find less privileged widows to pull such stunt on.

This is what Nigerian politicians do. They don't cure the root of a problem or provide remedies that will continously tackle it but sweep the surface/help one then turn it into objective one's VS Emotional ones. Trust me Emotional nincompoops always win. That's why Nigeria is like this
Agree without Reservation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by laiperi: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
You are right, naive folks love tokenism.

The politicians use it for votes and praises. They get food infrastructure for one day and vote their rights away for four or eight years.

BKayy:

I said "Less privileged widows"
Those that they plan on using for future emotional manipulation.
If she wants to help, let her create a foundation that everybody that wants to help will participate in.

She is just trying to manipulate the weak minds to overlook her gross incompetence that is now the talk of the town in Anambra state.
Expect Stella Oduah to do the same with another random widow very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Crusadee: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by IDENNAA(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nnukwu nne ayi, Iyom Ekwunife, daalu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Rugaria: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
From Mbadinujus loot?
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by MozB: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Election around the corner
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Greenlight123: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Holygan
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shelter homes for multiple widows would have been better and cost effective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
shocked
op Tomek09

Simple editing your can't do, you're still in 2020 when we're about moving over to 2022.
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by money121(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by highyo: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
May God who helped this woman, will also remember the rest widows out there.
because this is just 1 out of millions in Nigeria. After all this woman still have something to call a house before God gave him a better house, but what about those widows Buhari boys (Fulani Terrorist) has rendered homeless, killed their husband and children before taking over their farm land ?
who will build a hut for them too ?
Congratulation mama. may God who remember you remember the widows APC regime has made their life miserables
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by truthstands01: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

Is this widow the only less privileged widow in her constituency or the entire Anambra state? Ask yourself that question.

This is what Nigerian politicians do. They don't cure the root of a problem or provide remedies that will continously tackle it but sweep the surface or help one, then turn it into objective people VS Emotional people. Trust me Emotional nincompoops always win. That's why Nigeria is like this

I totally agree with you. Nigerian politicians should think of solving problems from the root not this jamboree. She should find out what to do to positively affect majority of indigent widows not this one stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by MrRector75: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Nice business idea from Seun. Great Innovation in Ghana
Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Freebills12: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BKayy:

Mr, what is the work of a legislature? Is it not to make laws... Why are you angry with other people's generosity? In this case there is nothing like generating emotions of the people, because Anambra election is done and dusted, and to win senatorial seat in South East especially Anambra central you must belong to the winning party in Igbo land which PDP. As such she is just expressing the humanity in her, though of course it will boast her political career

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Dhury: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by revived2: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay

Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Commendable I must say BUT more things are needed

Meanwhile,I develop websites
Visit my signature to know more..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.