Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? (7013 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello Guys,
I am very depressed. Why do girls treat us Men like this ��

After everything i gave her. After all the love and care. I never cheated on her for once. For once.

The only thing that happened was i accused her of cheating on me with a friend. I did a research and found out it was true she cheated.
I was so angry i told her my mind about it. Next thing i know she is cursing me… What did i do wrong??
See the snapshot of what she sent to me below
Please, how do I respond to this? Drop ur comments below.

SOURCE;. Naijaloaded website

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by slimjohn2k5: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na gf she be, not be wife. grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by ThEGodFaThEr106: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mumu, There's nothing to reply and nothing to fear about.
It's not today men don dey receive swear from women hand.
Las Las all na wash.

Madam give me extra plate of fufu.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by StreetFight: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tell the cheap Olosho to go and die. Curse her back that Fulani bandits will visit her family.

28 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin laugh emoji is okay

7 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Ravern: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Send back a msg to her and inform her that " the blessed can never be cursed, that whatever a soul sowth, so shall it reap"
But most importantly discontinue any relationship with her with immediate effect. She seem to have bitter and unclean mindset which
will still affect you in future if you continue any relationship with her.

I made this submission believing that what you said is what exactly happened because there is always a two sides to the same coin

18 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by RoyalBlu(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
The tone of the messages is from one who was wronged lipsrsealed

But if what the OP said is what really happened, then there's nothing to fear.

A simple reply of 'back at you' will do.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Kriss216: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
If curse dey truly work, Buhari and Rochas for don run mad since.

She's guilty of the allegation. She's a hoe.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just tell her'back to sender'shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Arda1000(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Let’s start from what happened

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Crysallis(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why u sef vex say she cheat? U be wan marry her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by helinues: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
I am yet to understand how people play their relationship game that when breaking up, they love to tear things into pieces.

Same as 2 lovers who claimed of loving each other but goin physical whenever they have misunderstanding
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by lloydtruth: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
See curses shocked shocked
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by ifex370(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Both you and your gf deserve buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by habsydiamond(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just reply her like this, if goat turned back, it will give back the curse to the owner.. Ti ewure ba bojuweyin a fepe felepe. Women with different tactics, she use that curse to make it look like u are accusing her wrongly whereas she don dey do am Tay Tay.. E better as u don wise early so that she won't bring another man's child to ur house claiming its urs.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Deltablood11(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hahaha just that? Just reply her: THE SAME TO YOU
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by uthlaw: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello Guys,

After everything i gave her. After all the love and care. I never cheated on her for once. For once.

The only thing that happened was i accused her of cheating on me with a friend. I did a research and found out it was true she cheated.

I was so angry i told her my mind about it. Next thing i know she is cursing me… What did i do wrong??
if they treat you like that doesn't mean all men are treated such way!
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by KingSeyipaul(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dear brother she doesn't love you
Bitter truth his shows what has been in her all this while my advise for you is to move on no curse can work in your life. You are blessed
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Cerebellum: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
You're a Eleribuu OP

Oyar take am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by citywal(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Y'all come here with half stories and be saying rubbish. The question should be OP what did u do?

I believe ur gf can not just say this to u and out of nothing. Tell the full story bro
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Rosement(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello Guys,

Just tell her back to the sender.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Wuminity(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello Guys,

That curse can not be from someone caught in the act of cheating. It is obviously from a pained, wronged person or heart broken fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by citywal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wuminity:

That curse can not be from someone caught in the act of cheating. It is obviously from a pained, wronged person or heart broken fellow.
exactly my point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by lastburn(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
My man! Lock up... Nothing they happen wey never happen b4
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Deicide: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Una go fake rubbish just so una go fit bash women nawa o
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Timagex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jesus Christ! shocked
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by toujurs: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
You must be a mumu, to even be feeling scared over this shit she typed, when she is the one at fault, All this small small boys going into relationships. With a weak mind.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Harry00(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
No be everything una suppose keep as girlfriend na undecided
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by shilenji(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na three parties curse dey affect
1. Pesin wey curse
2. Pesin wey dem curse
3. Pesin wey use ear hear the curse

As for what I read tonight, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by QuickStandard: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
The SIEGE is OVER
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cerebellum:
You're a Eleribuu OP

Oyar take am

Cerebellum, always try to use ur sense. I only copied the post from somewhere. I am not d one involved.
Re: I Am Scared.How Do I Reply My Girlfriend After She Sent This? by Kuriosmynd: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
The one one of my ex sent last two weeks, e even evil pass this one...lol...I just laugh am like fool kon dare her the more by saying her curses her useless, that instead na her head she go use carry am if she no desist....as per no man under the heaven can curse uncursable
Empty words...na she use her hand block herself

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy? / What Guys Dislike In A Relationship / REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.