Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones (5176 Views)

Do Women Like Rough Sex, And Why / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Explorerx(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is my story. I have dated five Nigerian girls but all left me for being nice even though I bought the latest iPhone for at least three of them( iPhone 11, x , 12pro) respectively. At first we will begin dating happily but when they seem to see that I am a nice guy . They begin to back out. Last month I was opportune to travel to the USA. I met a 18 year old white girl named Katie. She at first like me but when I began to act nice she begins to back out. Funny enough after taking her out numerously she started to ignore me telling me I am so nice and she doesn’t like it ( the nice she meant was that I don’t request for her nudes or try to have sex) just yesterday I saw her cuddling an African American man who she said raped her when she tried to run away from home at the age of 14. What am I doing wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by BigDick70inch(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Explorerx:
This is my story. I have dated five Nigerian girls but all left me for being nice even though I bought the latest iPhone for at least three of them( iPhone 11, x , 12pro) respectively. At first we will begin dating happily but when they seem to see that I am a nice guy . They begin to back out. Last month I was opportune to travel to the USA. I met a 18 year old white girl named Katie. She at first like me but when I began to act nice she begins to back out. Funny enough after taking her out numerously she started to ignore me telling me I am so nice and she doesn’t like it ( the nice she meant was that I don’t request for her nudes or try to have sex) just yesterday I saw her cuddling an African American man who she said raped her when she tried to run away from home at the age of 14. What am I doing wrong?
[/s]

Shitty write up....

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by otipoju(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dont stop being nice. Its in your nature. But you need to let them know that you are no push over . Women love tension and knowing that you are not predictably unpredictable.

I am a perfect gentleman on the surface but once you come closer you go know sey looks are deceptive.

Women just want to play...so play with them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
The truth is that ladies like men who have action and men who have sweet mouth. They normally don't like easy going persons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by DroppingLiquid: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Explorerx:

You're just a racist piece of shiit from 4chan. Go back to that hell hole, devil spawn,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
I bought the latest iPhone for at least three of them( iPhone 11, x , 12pro) respectively.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Yemlizzy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
You seem to be trolling by your posts and topics undecided who would take you serious??
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by jericco1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yeye
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Iamtoyosii: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Explorerx:

You maybe right boss, my girlfriend has been pressuring me over the last few months that I am not asking her for sex, and I notice she's kinda pulling away from me, so I decided to ask her for sex yday, babe was happy like she won the grand lottery.....note: we've been together for over a year

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yemlizzy:
You seem to be trolling by your posts and topics undecided who would take you serious??

He is ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Explorerx:
No credit for the real owner of this fictional story?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Khd95(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
I have said this before I will say it again, most women will look down on your if you treat them nicely, like a peacock egg, she will thing you are not man enough

They like men that are assertive and bold, men that treat them like LovePeddler especially when they make love, women are wired in such a way that you will just tire for them until you understand them.

If you must treat a woman nicely, do so in a very assertive manner, be gentle and tough on her, call her bluff, tap her ass when she's not looking, don't be too clingy and needy, let her crave for your touches, and when you musy touch, touch her in a manner that she's left wondering what kind of man is this, be full of surprises or tricks,

These are the ways you are gonna make her submissive and a little obedient, if you think because you have money and you bought her the latest phones and always post her pictures to to complement her beauty, she will be submissive, OG na oyo u dey oo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by FuckDModz: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Because women want confident fun guys that know exactly what they want.

Not lonely guys that keep looking for hot girls with similar tastes. I mean, what do you want to do with a girl's favourite colour, food and movie?

Just tell her adventurous stories you starred, get her tipsy and fuc.k her brains out!

PS - smell nice too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Jeon(f): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Explorerx:
[/s]
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

You're just a racist piece of shiit from 4chan. Go back to that hell hole, devil spawn,
He is?

Modified: You're right! He's nothing but a racist piece of sh**!!!

The devil's spawn... Don't be too nice, he should go to his cave, that's too comfortable... But he should stand under the sun goes few hours... grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Khd95:
I have said this before I will say it again, most women will look down on your if you treat them nicely, like a peacock egg, she will thing you are not man enough

They like men that are assertive and bold, men that treat them like LovePeddler especially when they make love, women are wired in such a way that you will just tire for them until you understand them.

If you must treat a woman nicely, do so in a very assertive manner, be gentle and tough on her, call her bluff, tap her ass when she's not looking, don't be too clingy and needy, let her crave for your touches, and when you musy touch, touch her in a manner that she's left wondering what kind of man is this, be full of surprises or tricks,

These are the ways you are gonna make her submissive and a little obedient, if you think because you have money and you bought her the latest phones and always post her pictures to to complement her beauty, she will be submissive, OG na oyo u dey oo
Trash! Maybe women want men who are confident... No one wants to be treated badly.. learn to know when to draw the line with each woman your with... Don't be a misogynistic pig... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Explorerx:
This is my story. I have dated five Nigerian girls but all left me for being nice even though I bought the latest iPhone for at least three of them

just yesterday I saw her cuddling an African American man who she said raped her when she tried to run away from home at the age of 14. What am I doing wrong?

NO BE JUJU BE THAT
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Lilsameey: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Explorerx:
If truely, you are a racist, nah jobless thunder go fire you and your generation.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Khd95(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Trash! Maybe women want a men who are confident... No one wants to be treated badly.. learn to know when to draw the line with each woman your with... Don't be a misogynistic pig... undecided
do you have problem with comprehension or you are simply dense??
You didn't see where I said "most women"
Women will tell you the type of men they want, they then go ahead and lay with someone directly opposite of who they said they want.

They want a man who is well to do with, gainfully employed, clean and smart,etc

Then go ahead and lay with kudus the plumber, what's the rationale behind that

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Khd95:
do you have problem with comprehension or you are simply dense??
You didn't see where I said "most women"
Women will tell you the type of men they want, they then go ahead and lay with someone directly opposite of who they said they want.

They want a man who is well to do with, gainfully employed, clean and smart,etc

Then go ahead and lay with kudus the plumber, what's the rationale behind that
You're so civil... I'll let the insults slide... No need responding to someone who can't argue with using foul words...

You've dated most women to assume what 'most' of us want? undecided

Men do the same... Marry a class, educated woman only to have an affair with their housemaids from the village... Or some bleached girl they can't even have an intelligent conversation with... undecided

Maybe it's a human thing... Maybe you shouldn't write trash thinking you're being smart... Tell me how these men think... Then you've gotten your answer...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Huracio(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
duro4chang:
The truth is that ladies like men who have action and men who have sweet mouth. They normally don't like easy going persons.
na all those ladies with slay Queen mentality and olosho tendency dey dislike nice and easygoing guys o. good girls brought up in good homes loves good and easygoing guys, not wussy guys or guys who acts like sissies.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Abllo745: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting. Guess the so called broke guys got some serious 'Game'
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Huracio:

na all those ladies with slay Queen mentality and olosho tendency dey dislike nice and easygoing guys o. good girls brought up in good homes loves good and easygoing guys, not wussy guys or guys who acts like sissies.
To some extent I agree with you . But come to think about it, in secondary schools girls like boys that are either popular or notorious. They can only like you if you are gentle but intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Elidrisy20: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Because of the koboko dey use to whip dem, with it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Mrscarter(f): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Explorerx:

Its cos a girl will catch feelings for the one who makes her feel a certain way. No matter hw much money u give etc money cant make her feel those things. If the girl is shallow in character n u give her money n things she will date u but wont love u. And when a girl loves a guy it dnt matter if he has nothing. Well i know it doesnt to me so there must be others like me out there. N to those ones that it does matter well theyre not worth ur time

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by stanliwise(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
Explorerx:
[/s]lies
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Mrscarter(f): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Explorerx:

As 4 d white girl. Ones like her de damaged guds. Probably grew up in a messed up home or is simply childish. Ive known many like that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Mrscarter(f): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

You maybe right boss, my girlfriend has been pressuring me over the last few months that I am not asking her for sex, and I notice she's kinda pulling away from me, so I decided to ask her for sex yday, babe was happy like she won the grand lottery.....note: we've been together for over a year

Some girls especially really young ones they think sex is hw u show u love them n want them. Thats all that is. Intimacy is a big part of showing u love someone is just sum girls think that its all there is to loving someone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by SweetVibe: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2021
otipoju:
Dont stop being nice. Its in your nature. But you need to let them know that you are no push over . Women love tension and knowing that you are not predictably unpredictable.

I am a perfect gentleman on the surface but once you come closer you go know sey looks are deceptive.

Women just want to play...so play with them.
The bolded is a true reality..
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by mosdii(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Khd95(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're so civil... I'll let the insults slide... No need responding to someone who can't argue with using foul words...

You've dated most women to assume what 'most' of us want? undecided

Men do the same... Marry a class, educated woman only to have an affair with their housemaids from the village... Or some bleached girl they can't even have an intelligent conversation with... undecided

Maybe it's a human thing... Maybe you shouldn't write trash thinking you're being smart... Tell me how these men think... Then you've gotten your answer...
you asked me not to be a misogynist pig, but you have issues because I asked if you are densed

Typical average nigerian girl, always playing the victim card
Re: Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Khd95:
you asked me not to be a misogynist pig, but you have issues because I asked if you are densed

Typical average nigerian girl, always playing the victim card
Don't be.. meaning, don't be one of the bad guys... undecided

You insulted me...

Just, don't quote me again...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This? / I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again / Secondary School Principal Uploaded Her N*ked Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.