Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Overrated Sexual Positions* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overrated Sexual Positions* (7206 Views)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
No 1 on my list is the horse riding thing. Where the lady gets on top and rides you. Shi is stressful asf and very straining on the dick.

I enjoy doggy alot and the missionary thingy.
You can add yours.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by kadraxkyle(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Try cow girl and reverse cow girl and thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 11, 2021
I'm still a virgin... cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2021
kadraxkyle:
Try cow girl and reverse cow girl and thank me later
I don't like it either.

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm still a virgin... cry embarassed
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 1:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
You be child abuse lol.
At your age, i was no longer a virgin.

Are you a lesbian?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 2:44am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
You want to dodge the question abi?
I'll ask again, are you a lesbian?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
You want to dodge the question abi?
I'll ask again, are you a lesbian?
I totally forgot... I like girls... But now, I like a boy.. but he's very far away. sad

As for sex... I just don't feel like doing it...

*Shrugs.

God knows I'm a pervert... And I'm nearly always Hot (blame my hormones)... But I've never felt that extra push to be with anyone...

I like being alone... Maybe not with the boy I like, I hope. smiley

Only he... He's the only one I want!
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 2:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I totally forgot... I like girls... But now, I like a boy.. but he's very far away. sad

*Shrugs.

God knows I'm a pervert... And I'm nearly always Hot (blame my hormones)... But I've never felt that extra push to be with anyone...

So you're bi?
Abi you don't want people to yab you if you say you're lesbian?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

*Shrugs.

Anyways i asked because you seem to be intelligent and awake. For you to have opened your 3rd eye at this age, it tells a lot. Either you're homo, went through a trauma that got you questioning the meaning of life or you're someone who questions everything around you.

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
So you're bi?
Abi you don't want people to yab you if you say you're lesbian?
Not really... I'm fluid... My sexuality and gender...

Sometimes I like girls... Sometimes I feel more like a boy... I change... Depending on my mood, and who I'm with... Fluid.

When I was younger, I thought I was messed up... Born in the wrong body... I still feel it now... I wish I could hold a girl the way a man does... Make love to her... Other times, I can't imagine not being a girl! grin

I've learnt to accept that my water flows different... I just float... smiley

I couldn't care what Nairalanders think...

2 Likes

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by ednut1(m): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2021
No one cares
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 2:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Sometimes I like girls... Sometimes I feel more like a boy... I change... Depending on my mood, and who I'm with... Fluid.

When I was younger, I thought I was messed up... Born in the wrong body... I still feel it now... I wish I could hold a girl the way a man does... Make love to her... Other times, I can't imagine not being a girl! grin

You're clearly a lesbian. And there's nothing wrong with it.

3 Likes

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
Anyways i asked because you seem to be intelligent and awake. For you to have opened your 3rd eye at this age, it tells a lot. Either you're homo, went through a trauma that got you questioning the meaning of life or you're someone who questions everything around you.
Thank you... You too.

I haven't been through anything really traumatic... I'm curious... Maybe that's it...

I really don't know...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 3:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Let me ask you this.
Do you get excited or feel uneasy anytime you see gbola?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
You're clearly a lesbian. And there's nothing wrong with it.
Not at all!

I like men... I'm FLUID...

It doesn't matter your gender nor sexuality.. if I like you, I like you... There shouldn't be a barrier against love... smiley

I'm gender-fluid also... Meaning I can be a boy or a girl depending on my mood... I feel that way...

It's all messed up... But what's more messed up than the heart and mind, huh?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
Let me ask you this.
Do you get excited or feel uneasy anytime you see gbola?
No... Because I'm not a lesbian... I like a boy... Extremely... And I wanna have sex with him... tongue

I like everyone... That's it...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 3:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Not at all!

I like men... I'm FLUID...

It doesn't matter your gender nor sexuality.. if I like you, I like you... There shouldn't be a barrier against love... smiley

I'm gender-fluid also... Meaning I can be a boy or a girl depending on my mood... I feel that way...

It's all messed up... But what's more messed up than the heart and mind, huh?
I don't think it is. You're learning about yourself everyday. I laugh at folks who say they are bi. Let's all be honest with ourselves. I have a very good friend who is openly lesbian, she's some few years older than you. She is very intelligent too and we spend time together a lot. There was a time she confided in me she didn't know if she was bi. Have you ever been in a relationship with a man abi na boy we go call am?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 3:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
No... Because I'm not a lesbian... I like a boy... Extremely... And I wanna have sex with him... tongue

The sams way my friend likes Lee min ho lol.

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 3:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

You did not answer the question. Dick dey turn you on or not?

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
I don't think it is. You're learning about yourself everyday. I laugh at folks who say they are bi. Let's all be honest with ourselves. I have a very good friend who is openly lesbian, she's some few years older than you. She is very intelligent too and we spend time together a lot. There was a time she confided in me she didn't know if she was bi. Have you ever been in a relationship with a man abi na boy we go call am?
Yes! I've nearly had sex with one too... I like boys... smiley

I'm dating one...

I'm not bi... I'm not a lesbian... I like boys in a romantic way... I usually just lust after girls...

My boyfriend, he's the sweetest person ever! He's cute... Like a teddy...

But the Egyptian girl I once dated, she was a cop... Very tough but cute too...

First Moroccan dude was wayward... Naughty... He's an atheist... A drunk.... Smokes hashish... We would talk about sex... He was fun... He was like me too... So I loved the recklessness... The other Moroccan was shy... I had to bring him outta his shell...

I can like anyone! Depending on my mood, I can favour a certain gender or sexuality... I just need to love your personality...

There gave been many others... But those stories are for my diary on Nairaland...

Goodnight...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
The sams way my friend likes Lee min ho lol.
not a lesbian... I'm not even bi... Both do not do justice to my queerness...
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 3:20am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yes! I've nearly had sex with one too... I like boys... smiley

I'm dating one...

I'm not bi... I'm not a lesbian... I like boys in a romantic way... I usually just lust after girls...

My boyfriend, he's the sweetest person ever! He's cute... Like a teddy...

But the Egyptian girl I once dated, she was a cop... Very tough but cute too...

First Moroccan dude was wayward... Naughty... He's an atheist... A drunk.... Smokes hashish... We would talk about sex... He was fun... He was like me too... So I loved the recklessness... The other Moroccan was shy... I had to bring him outta his shell...

I can like anyone! Depending on my mood, I can favour a certain gender or sexuality... I just need to love your personality...

There gave been many others... But those stories are for my diary on Nairaland...

Goodnight...
At 18? Sey na online dating abi na something else? Are you even in this country?

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by FengChui(m): 5:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
not a lesbian... I'm not even bi... Both do not do justice to my queerness...

Wait till better gbola handle you. All these feelings for girls and uncertainty about sexual orientation will evaporate at once. That day, you will know and appreciate your femininity and sexual attraction to men.
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by silibaba: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
No 1 on my list is the horse riding thing. Where the lady gets on top and rides you. Shi is stressful asf and very straining on the dick.

I enjoy doggy alot and the missionary thingy.
You can add yours.
your choice.

Different folks with different strokes.

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Jeon(f): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

wanna ask you some questions.
do you mind?
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

wwrey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by MrSly(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Negroid001:
Just because you could afford data you come internet to spew trash. Stay clear from your inferiority complex and let the young girl be in peace. You feel inferior because at her age you have ravaged yourself sexually and now you could not imagine how possible it is to be virgin till l8. Many young girls remain virgins till marriage or at least till they are able to bear the responsibilities that may arise. PLEASE STOP DECEIVING HER. BOTH OF YOUR LIVES ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU CHOSE YOUR LIFE ALLOW HER CHOOSE HERS. STOP SPOILING THE SOCIETY. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN 90% OF MARITAL INFIDELITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2021
MrSly:

Just because you could afford data you come internet to spew trash. Stay clear from your inferiority complex and let the young girl be in peace. You feel inferior because at her age you have ravaged yourself sexually and now you could not imagine how possible it is to be virgin till l8. Many young girls remain virgins till marriage or at least till they are able to bear the responsibilities that may arise. PLEASE STOP DECEIVING HER. BOTH OF YOUR LIVES ARE NOT THE SAME. YOU CHOSE YOUR LIFE ALLOW HER CHOOSE HERS. STOP SPOILING THE SOCIETY. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN 90% OF MARITAL INFIDELITY.
Bro you be mumu. Who dey feel inferior. Had sex for the first time when i was 14. Which one kon be ravage wey you dey talk. I dey tell the babe say she be child abuse to me. What do you mean by deceiving. I'm not a perv like ya'll that can't handle or date women within their age range or category. I'm 25 by the way, goan jump inside well.

Broda wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by Negroid001(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2021
FengChui:

Wait till better gbola handle you. All these feelings for girls and uncertainty about sexual orientation will evaporate at once. That day, you will know and appreciate your femininity and sexual attraction to men.
I fit bet my money say she be lesbo.
Re: Overrated Sexual Positions* by seniorgozman(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing beats missionary to me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.