Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224595 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mmrius(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good day Mr. Fhemmmy,

Please can you post pictures of a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV? How much can I get a clean titled and average mileage model?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
mmrius:
Good day Mr. Fhemmmy,

Please can you post pictures of a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV? How much can I get a clean titled and average mileage model?

Thanks for your time on our thread and you are so appreciated . . . Apologies for delayed response, we were trying to get you great deals to worth your time on our thread, but we would like to know you average mileage definition, average according to the book for a 8 year old ride would be 120K miles to 144K miles . . . Please let us know if this is within your definition as well, else let us know your expectation
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
mmrius:
Good day Mr. Fhemmmy,

Also, do you want a leather interior or is fabric OK with you?
Please note that we could get you one from the USA or if you want the Canadian deal, we could make that happen as well, Canadian will surely be cheaper for now
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
mmrius:
Good day Mr. Fhemmmy,

While we wait for your response, check this beauty from USA out with mileage 101K Miles only and could be yours for only 5M Naira ( All inclusive - Thanks to high USA $ exchange rate) . . . Lookout for Canadian deal

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

kiss kiss kiss

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool cool cool

And a 2008 from Canada could be as cheap as 4.1M Naira same machine within same mileage condition

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
mmrius:
Good day Mr. Fhemmmy,

If you are a lover of Navigator, i have a 2007 model with mileage of ONLY 115K Miles and super loaded with everything gold on beige . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happy Wednesday and God Bless us ALL cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hump of the week already . . . . We appreciate your business cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hump of the week already . . . . We appreciate your business cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is always all about the Love of He that is Able cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is always all about the Love of He that is Able cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is always all about the Love of He that is Able cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mmrius(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Fhemmmy post=:

Thanks for your time on our thread and you are so appreciated . . . Apologies for delayed response, we were trying to get you great deals to worth your time on our thread, but we would like to know you average mileage definition, average according to the book for a 8 year old ride would be 120K miles to 144K miles . . . Please let us know if this is within your definition as well, else let us know your expectation

Fhemmmy post=:

Also, do you want a leather interior or is fabric OK with you?
Please note that we could get you one from the USA or if you want the Canadian deal, we could make that happen as well, Canadian will surely be cheaper for now

Mr. Fhemmmy,

Permit me to say that it is completely UNFAIR to take advantage of the current fall of the Naira as an excuse to quote a very high price. I am a business man who usually buys goods mostly from China and sometimes from the U.S. depending on the demand of my customers. I can authoritatively tell the fall in Naira to the Dollar only affects Nigerians buying Dollars or forex. Since you are abroad, I see no reason why the fall in Naira should affect your business.

Let's assume I decide to pay for this ride, I will do so through my cousin who lives in Montreal, Canada. She will pay you in Canadian Dollars the exact price of the SUV, trucking and shipping to Nigeria. Whilst, your clearing agent or one I designate will do the clearing for me here in Nigeria, which will probably cost around 400 - 500k. So, what then is the original price of the SUV in Canadian Dollars, plus trucking and shipping?

I would love to buy this SUV, but my number one fear is getting replacement parts for it. This is not a very popular vehicle in Nigeria and I know getting parts for it, will be very difficult. If the price is right, I might take the risk and get it but I would prefer the 6.0L V8 Hybrid 4x4 4-speed Automatic with navigation and leather seat.

My budget is 2.8 million Naira.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2015
mmrius:

Mr. Fhemmmy,

Permit me to say that it is completely UNFAIR to take advantage of the current fall of the Naira as an excuse to quote a very high price. I am a business man who usually buys goods mostly from China and sometimes from the U.S. depending on the demand of my customers. I can authoritatively tell the fall in Naira to the Dollar only affects Nigerians buying Dollars or forex. Since you are abroad, I see no reason why the fall in Naira should affect your business.

Let's assume I decide to pay for this ride, I will do so through my cousin who lives in Montreal, Canada. She will pay you in Canadian Dollars the exact price of the SUV, trucking and shipping to Nigeria. Whilst, your clearing agent or one I designate will do the clearing for me here in Nigeria, which will probably cost around 400 - 500k. So, what then is the original price of the SUV in Canadian Dollars, plus trucking and shipping?

I would love to buy this SUV, but my number one fear is getting replacement parts for it. This is not a very popular vehicle in Nigeria and I know getting parts for it, will be very difficult. If the price is right, I might take the risk and get it but I would prefer the 6.0L V8 Hybrid 4x4 4-speed Automatic with navigation and leather seat.

My budget is 2.8 million Naira.

[b]Thanks for your honest and great response . . . . I am glad that you are a business man and that means we will be able to speak same language, i will agree with you that it WONT be fair for me to take advantage of the high exchange rate if that was what i was doing, but lemme break it down sir.
1. As you know i am based in Canada, lived and worked there - Do business in the USA and in & out of there at will.
2, When i use money from here to buy and send cars to Nigeria, the Naira in Nigeria is useless to me since i am not there to spend Naira,, it means i will have to change the Naira back into $$ and bring it back to Canada or USA based on where the money is needed.
3. Yes, i admit that the clearing will be in Naira, and that will be needed in Nigeria and not here.

With the above said, i am more than glad that your sister in Montreal to pay for the car, so let me give you a deal that you wont be able to refuse.
1. Your sister is with the money
2. I will get you the car in Montreal
3. Your car go there and make payment for the car
4. I will take over from there and have my transportation company picked it up for shipping
5. Once it is gone, i will send information for shipping payment to your sister and she made the payment
6. Once the ride gets to Nigeria, you do the clearing yourself
7. Fhemmmy will be paid his service fees
9. All information on buying and shipping will be either that of your sister or yours.

Now, let me answer your question of cost of buying, shipping and the rest
1. Exact cost of buying the ride will be average 19,500 Canadian $$
2. Trucking from Quebec will be 400$ to Toronto where my Shipping takes off or we could do RoRo from Montreal (But delay could happen and i have no control over such)
3. Shipping Cost is 1250 USD (if RoRo from Quebec, it will cost only 1500 USD)
My service charge is only 500$ Canadian

Please when it comes to spare parts, since you have a sister in Canada, i am not sure you need to worry that much about that.

Lemme know if there is anything else that is yet to be answered and i will be more than willing to do so . . . . Looking forward to being your dealer too and adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
kiss
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mmrius(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Thanks for your honest and great response . . . . I am glad that you are a business man and that means we will be able to speak same language, i will agree with you that it WONT be fair for me to take advantage of the high exchange rate if that was what i was doing, but lemme break it down sir.
1. As you know i am based in Canada, lived and worked there - Do business in the USA and in & out of there at will.
2, When i use money from here to buy and send cars to Nigeria, the Naira in Nigeria is useless to me since i am not there to spend Naira,, it means i will have to change the Naira back into $$ and bring it back to Canada or USA based on where the money is needed.
3. Yes, i admit that the clearing will be in Naira, and that will be needed in Nigeria and not here.
With the above said, i am more than glad that your sister in Montreal to pay for the car, so let me give you a deal that you wont be able to refuse.
1. Your sister is with the money
2. I will get you the car in Montreal
3. Your car go there and make payment for the car
4. I will take over from there and have my transportation company picked it up for shipping
5. Once it is gone, i will send information for shipping payment to your sister and she made the payment
6. Once the ride gets to Nigeria, you do the clearing yourself
7. Fhemmmy will be paid his service fees
9. All information on buying and shipping will be either that of your sister or yours.
Now, let me answer your question of cost of buying, shipping and the rest
1. Exact cost of buying the ride will be average 19,500 Canadian $$
2. Trucking from Quebec will be 400$ to Toronto where my Shipping takes off or we could do RoRo from Montreal (But delay could happen and i have no control over such)
3. Shipping Cost is 1250 USD (if RoRo from Quebec, it will cost only 1500 USD)
My service charge is only 500$ Canadian

Please when it comes to spare parts, since you have a sister in Canada, i am not sure you need to worry that much about that.
Lemme know if there is anything else that is yet to be answered and i will be more than willing to do so . . . . Looking forward to being your dealer too and adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers[/b]

I wil give you a call and conclude on this SUV.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
mmrius:
I wil give you a call and conclude on this SUV.

No problem, Sir . . . Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is always all about the Love of He that is Able cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I can only imagine . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
I surrender ALL
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.