Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224684 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2015

shocked shocked shocked

cool cool cool

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:24am On Sep 27, 2015
When you give him praise, His glory always come down.... cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Good morning..... be a blessing today.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by forray(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Good morning Boss, I hv been a silent observer of your thread and I must say I am impress with the way you handle people. I wanna get my first car,but I hvnt been able to make up my mind for months now. After going thru a series of cars, and reading so many reviews, I hv made up my mind to get this infiniti QX56. Am not of fan of this pre-order stuff,but I will give u a try. I wld love to know, what it will cost to preorder the Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2006 to Nigeria and warri, read color preferably. I won't mind a clean, sound Nigeria use too. Picture wld be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
forray:
Good morning Boss, I hv been a silent observer of your thread and I must say I am impress with the way you handle people. I wanna get my first car,but I hvnt been able to make up my mind for months now. After going thru a series of cars, and reading so many reviews, I hv made up my mind to get this infiniti QX56. Am not of fan of this pre-order stuff,but I will give u a try. I wld love to know, what it will cost to preorder the Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2006 to Nigeria and warri, read color preferably. I won't mind a clean, sound Nigeria use too. Picture wld be appreciated. Thanks

Thank you so much for your time on our thread and following us, we are honored and appreciate you . . . . Nice ride you have in mind, so much power that comes with it . . . . Here are some things, sir.

1. We doont deal with Nigerian used at all, purely freshly import that i sent myself.

2. Red is prefered but i am getting that you are open to pther colors as options? if you only want red, it will be a little tough, since that will surely affect the price.

3. Many are not fun of Pre-Order but it is still a great way to buy a ride and we will always do our best to make our clients happy, but please note that we are not perfect but we are willing to always get better.

4. We always give quote till Lagos, and for a ride like that, it will cost you 60K i believe to transport it from Lagos to Warri and it is my partner that will handle that for you.

We will look deep and find you what is available and at what prices.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
forray:
what it will cost to preorder the Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2006 to Nigeria and warri, read color preferably. I won't mind a clean, sound Nigeria use too. Picture wld be appreciated. Thanks

Here is a 2004 model that will land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 3.1M Naira . . . .Mileage on this baby is ONLY 95K Miles . . . .With 5.6Lt engine and a 8 Cylinder . . . . . Extra 60K to send to Warry

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by forray(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thank you so much for your time on our thread and following us, we are honored and appreciate you . . . . Nice ride you have in mind, so much power that comes with it . . . . Here are some things, sir.

1. We doont deal with Nigerian used at all, purely freshly import that i sent myself.

2. Red is prefered but i am getting that you are open to pther colors as options? if you only want red, it will be a little tough, since that will surely affect the price.

3. Many are not fun of Pre-Order but it is still a great way to buy a ride and we will always do our best to make our clients happy, but please note that we are not perfect but we are willing to always get better.

4. We always give quote till Lagos, and for a ride like that, it will cost you 60K i believe to transport it from Lagos to Warri and it is my partner that will handle that for you.

We will look deep and find you what is available and at what prices.

Ok boss. Let me try narrow the search range for you. From reviews I hv seen, I wld prefer 2004 model with a black interior. Any other colour wld be OK apart from the white and green colour. Am sticking to the 2004 model cos of my budget. I won't mind if u can get quota for the 2005 and 2006 make I see if my power reach there.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
forray:
what it will cost to preorder the Infiniti QX56 2004 - 2006 to Nigeria and warri, read color preferably. I won't mind a clean, sound Nigeria use too. Picture wld be appreciated. Thanks

2005 Infiniti QX56 LOADED 7 PASSENGER REAR DVD . . . . . With mileage of ONLY 115K Miles and 5.6L engine and 8 Cylinder . . . . Will land to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 4M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
wink wink wink wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
forray:

Ok boss. Let me try narrow the search range for you. From reviews I hv seen, I wld prefer 2004 model with a black interior. Any other colour wld be OK apart from the white and green colour. Am sticking to the 2004 model cos of my budget. I won't mind if u can get quota for the 2005 and 2006 make I see if my power reach there.

Thanks for making it easier on us . . . . However, if you could actually tell your budget, it MIGHT make it a lot easier . . .The machine is not cheap at all. . . . BUT we know you are capable, sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!