Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (60583 Views)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by shegz24(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
In the end religion na big business for this country.

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians have this Stockholm effect.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by ledaman: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=108412752]How is this news? Na wetin hm for lay on her before?[/iiquote] Boobs grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2021
siant:
She is looking for relevance, not for her personal self, but her denomination. That's the motive. You even said there are some in CCC like that. Can you now understand what I am saying?
If only you aware that these people do not
regard you as christians.

What do you mean by rebranding sef? Rebranding the church of Christ?

Have you ever digested the epistles of apostle Paul? And also the letters of John to the 7 churches ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by siant: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2021
litigator:

Have you ever digested the epistles of apostle Paul? And also the letters of John to the 7 churches ?
No.
Perhaps you should explain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:

I don't blame you atall sir. You are a typical black man so you don't know any better. Have a nice day.
Shutup ! Green man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
C $ S seems like the first Pentecostal movement in Nigeria
It used to be a good church before most of their priest went diabolical. They still have some few ones that are good, though most of them are JuJu house.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by yinks77: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2021
updatedws:
but this Oyedepo proud sha
E pain you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ogbeni, sh'akodi j'obo ni e ni angry

This isn't the first time you'll say this to me, fellow man. angry
so you're a man,so why are you carrying F on your profile as if you're a woman undecided

You are addressed the way you present yourself,I thought you were a woman and the way you always get flirty around me I thought you were a woman tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Religion na confirmed business to these people grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2021
irunoko:
so you're a man,so why are you carrying F on your profile as if you're a woman undecided

You are addressed the way you present yourself,I thought you were a woman and the way you always get flirty around me I thought you were a woman tongue

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by irunoko(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=ThatFairGuy post=108428176][/quote] please remove that F from your profile so I don't mistake you to be a woman wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Blamyguy: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
https:///KSDToken_bot?start=r0371235994

Airdrop ends today... Fastest finger ...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=ledaman post=108423632][/quote]no be only boobs, him go also lay prick on her
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Drogunov: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it about the prayer or social media clout? All for the gram.

Vampire praying for Siren!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Awkabigboy: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
lordskenny:
y you be mumu,
I no mumu pass ur papa and mama combined grin grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Bestlight: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys. Please I need a guideline on how to apply for working permit visa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by NotKnown: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
ekorian:

And they are both from d same town.

You tried to send me a dm. I replied the email Nairaland sent but it bounced back.

Here's the message I got

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<ek***an@icqmail.com>:
550: Message was not accepted -- invalid mailbox. Local mailbox ek**, an@icqmail.com is unavailable: user not found

I used asterisk to cover some letters for privacy.

How do I reach you?

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.