Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54196 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by mrikay: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
I stopped reading comments on my blog for just this reason.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by OnMyBiz: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
She was too focus on the hates that she was blinded to the likes. Everyone cannot hate you.

Even Buhari self have lovers, what more a beautiful damsel of such.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by LINTUNE(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Remag666:

Hope you're good bro? Pls try not to give depression any chance to creep in. Just know God will never give us more than we can bear and time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent.
It's sad hearing about your brother I wish I could do something to help.
You said you are sleeping in a mosque...I may be able to help with accommodation if you're in Kwara or kogi?

I feel your pain bro I am not one to fool myself..I know what it means to want to die as a result of emotional pain currently I'm still battling depression from dropping out of uni I've thought about offing myself just once and that time I faced lots of mockery and huge shame plus my dad had been cursing and insulting me every chance he got for some weeks then...he sometimes went online and looked for pictures of my juniors who were already doing their NYSC and he would call me and say he wants to discuss something serious then show me their posts as I was crying he would be laughing he did way more than that.

It made me feel worthless I felt like a walking dead then the forbidden thought started creeping in.
I decided I was going to swallow acid that day.
I was waiting for midnight to do it.

Was going to get it when my mom ran out of the house and told me oluwapelu....God will never give you more than you can bear...I will never understand why she said those things to me that day ......she's the reason I'm still alive today and I'm back in university by Gods grace ( I would spoil her rotten with money in this life)

seriously I don't know y fathers are like this , while growing up they can be sweet and all, but when u are just begining to be a man, when u need their encouragement and moral support more, that's when they will spite u ,despise u with words and actions, only mother's that will still calm down and reason with u....no wonder ppl don't joke with mothers especially those that made it from poverty..cos Las Las , even if u be failure ,ur Mama go still stand by u,but ur Papa fit disown u.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Remag666:

Hope you're good bro? Pls try not to give depression any chance to creep in. Just know God will never give us more than we can bear and time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent.
You said you are sleeping in a mosque...I may be able to help with accommodation if you're in Kwara or kogi?

I feel your pain bro I am not one to fool myself..I know what it means to want to die as a result of emotional pain currently I'm still battling depression from dropping out of uni I've thought about offing myself just once and that time I faced lots of mockery and huge shame plus my dad had been cursing and insulting me every chance he got for some weeks then...he sometimes went online and looked for pictures of my juniors who were already doing their NYSC and he would call me and say he wants to discuss something serious then show me their posts as I was crying he would be laughing he did way more than that.

It made me feel worthless I felt like a walking dead then the forbidden thought started creeping in.

Was going to get it when my mom ran out of the house and told me oluwapelu....God will never give you more than you can bear...I will never understand why she said those things to me that day ......she's the reason I'm still alive today and I'm back in university by Gods grace ( I would spoil her rotten with money in this life)

Hello

It's an emergency

I need you to call my dad 08153189591 and my mum 08033791034

Tell them Victor asked you to call them to confirm that he has a brother in prison and that he's having accommodation issues.

Tell Martinez39 to reconsider his decision

He wanted to send 30000naira to me but some people made him to change his mind with baseless allegations against me.

I need you to do this before things get worse.

You can even ask my dad about the person that is called Edwin.

Edwin is the birth name of one of the people that stopped Martinez39 from helping me.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Social media isn't for everyone.... When I notice I get worried over other people's posts I stopped viewing their statuses

Someone wanted to help me with 30000naira but he changed his mind because of what other people said about me

Is suicide not going to happen like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by kkins25(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brunosamel:
Quite unfortunate she took her life for a mere hateful message that to tell you it very necessary to keep ones emotional and mental health to check.. as for I would be laughing out load to my haters and there hateful message

We blacks especially. We underestimate the immeasurable impact of emotion in our lives. we treat our minds like wood..

The kind of derogatory words some parents call their children with never ceases to intrigue me. In my head, im womder " how can you call your own child such".
Human psychology is a field we barely scratched its surface.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by kkins25(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

People underestimate low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is a deadly disease especially among female teens.
I know someone(My student) with that thing. She boost her self esteem with photos of herself.

She is beautiful(atleast she's just finding out), but was a chubby child who was "yabbed" for her chubbyness from a tender age(combined with marital drama in her household).

In the past, She confesses that she was clumsy, and sometimes claims she deserves the "beating" she gets from home for clumsiness.

I noticed this right from my first two months as her teacher. I must say, I have done a good job so far. She is currently studing science lab tech.

Sometimes, i feel like her wahala too much but then, i remember if i abandon her, she might go wayward. her physique gets her lots of attention. "just no carry belle" is the lullaby i whisper in her ears.

One time, one of her friends from school tried to force himseld on her, i no rest that day. chatted for hours on the issue.

To deal with the guy i had wanted to make him trend on social media but she begged me to do thag one last favour for her and delete my post. i did.

some days later, madam is telling me she is having feelings for him. i was like, see werey, na Stockholm you be ne? under my watch? Wan go follow person wey rape you? laye laye.

Make i stop here, the drama going on now ehnn... i have been avoiding her small small. But my conscience is dealing with me. i did promise to look after her.
she ma, she no go make effort to help herself!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
seriously I don't know y fathers are like this , while growing up they can be sweet and all, but when u are just begining to be a man, when u need their encouragement and moral support more, that's when they will spite u ,despise u with words and actions, only mother's that will still calm down and reason with u....no wonder ppl don't joke with mothers especially those that made it from poverty..cos Las Las , even if u be failure ,ur Mama go still stand by u,but ur Papa fit disown u.

It's the nature of men. Me I've realized there's only 1 person that can truly love and stand with you when you're at your lowest low and that's our mothers smiley but you see the old man I really pity him cause by the grace of God he will die a very lonely man in the end and if care is not taken I may move the timeline
How can you have 3 children and not be in talking terms with any.
Our childhood was hell the only thing he talked to us about was school and his dogs anytime he gets back and you're doing anything apart from reading na die the person dey. Little did he know he was simply pushing us away from him undecided

Now he's complaining to our uncles that we're in school and we call our mom almost everyday but for months we won't even send text.... leemaoo grin e never see anything our next move will really shock him cause we are moving our mother out of that cesspool disguised as a house....God bless our hustle make I spoil that woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Let me sound in your Ears again!
If you take your Life , you are straight to Hell Fire.
If you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, it is Straight to Hell!
Adamu Don't let anyone Deceive you neither should you Deceive yourself.
And I will sound it to your ears again!
You do not have any right to tell who will go to heaven and who will not.
Self-righteousness, focus on your own salvation and stop passing judgement on others, God no send you that message.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Fucktensei: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Remag666:

You dropped out and got depressed? Megn, that's bullshitttt! Guess what? I also dropped out too but I'm living it. Mind you, I had financial backing before dropping out up to ₦300k back then. It's so sad to hear this. This shouldn't be a source of disappointment, unless if you dropped out with no financial backbone, then that will be very suicidal. If you need knowledge on high income skills, just buzz me on telegram

@Nymburq

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
I think lonely people easily get depressed, because i don't see how a lady who has a man who professes love to her, pamper and share in her pain would even nuture a thought of commiting suicide. Loneliness spikes depression.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.