Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54193 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Tototoosweet: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Honestly I am going through a lot presently but sucide is never an option
God help me

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by pansophist(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Internet fame is not for the soft-hearted. The world is a sad place, and filled with losers whom only existence is to recruit happy people into their sad tribe. You don't just have a ball of steel, but also a heart of steel to be viewed by all kinds of people globally.

Now she have let them won by doing exactly what they want. What a loss. Who are my bullies sef? Abeg show face. I promise you, na you go commit suicide not me cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fine geh... Wasted pus**
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by watchindelta(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol rubbish kill yourself because some Insult you! You go insult me only you go tired.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
blackboy2star:
GenX and the mentality of thinking about what people say...
Like seriously.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Healthrelatedjo: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wetin she want make aunty kemi con do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Okortor: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
This one just Wasted yellow puna for nothing.

No rip.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by funshint(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
But I wonder what anybody would have said to hurt this beautiful creature... sometimes these people just need to visit Africa once; they'll appreciate the kind of life and privileges they have over there!
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Funfactss: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate! She wasted her life.
Suicide should never ever be an option.

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction
Do you know?

Beelzebufo ampinga was a particularly large species of prehistoric frog described in 2008. Common names assigned by the popular media include devil frog, devil toad, and the frog from hell.

Now you know
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by damoceile: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
No RIP for you for wasting your fresh pussy embarassed
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by streetsoldier1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

How do u know?

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
pansophist:
Internet fame is not for the soft-hearted. The world is a sad place, and filled with lots of sad people whom only existence is to recruit happy people into their sad tribe. You don't just have a ball of steel, but also a heart of steel to be viewed by all kinds of people globally.

Now she have let them won by doing exactly what they want. What a loss. Who are my bullies sef? Abeg show face. I promise you, na you go commit suicide not me cool

I agree with you man..most are just emotionally weak and the idiots cyberbullying her are just so annoying..

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by streetsoldier1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

how do u know?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Eriokanmi: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bully needs to be criminalised in our society before it becomes uncontrollable. This is sad
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Anieke77:
Suicide is not an option period
You should go and tell her that.. sad
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

In your make believe hell..

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by gonkin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
This fine babe done delete shocked
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
damoceile:
No RIP for you for wasting your fresh pussy embarassed
She doesn't care about your RIP angry
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Each successive generation is weaker than the last. A couple of trolls sent you messages and instead of handing the situation over to adults to handle, you swallow crap for 5 whole years.

Anyway, this is what happens when you live your life for likes and social media following. There is life outside the internet. Log out and smell the exhaust fumes so that you can get a firmer grip on reality.

I have no RIP to give.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Oyin2212(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by pansophist(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Before youtube removed "dislike", I intentionally searched for "smiling cute babies", and even at such innocent, harmless and joyous videos, you'll still see a lot of dislike and idiots saying shit about it. Lots of people don't just have joy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
watchindelta:
Lol rubbish kill yourself because some Insult you! You go insult me only you go tired.

You have never known insults.. sad

NOBODY knows ya..
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Sterope(f): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
She had options

1. Delete her account, the bullying didn't start today
2. Get a social media handler

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Jmichael1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
3 things i will not do in dis life are 1)i can not kill myself 2)i can not cum and kill myself 3)i can not go and cum and kill myself
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Patrioticman007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

The concept of Jesus son of Mary knowingfully dying on the cross for the sins of man, propagates suicide, for why will you allow your enemies to capture & kill you, when you had the opportunity to flee ?.
The lady has exercised her choice of not fleeing their insult, but choose it as a way to meet her creator knowingfully they want her death.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Albertone(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Good riddance.
Mother Nature weeding out the weak from the genepool.

All these ESN/Unknown Gunmen have no human feelings at all...Na why their head flat!

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by house10s: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Anieke77:
Suicide is not an option period

n yet its checked on the list for her.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The concept of Jesus son of Mary knowingfully dying on the cross for the sins of man, propagates suicide, for why will you allow your enemies to capture & kill, when you had the opportunity to flee ?.
C0ck and bull story.. angry

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by sammybest889(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

go call police...abi u no get DSS number make I find give u

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by marhez43(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oyinbo any small tin na sucide u knw how many abuse mark angel don get abeg i need fb acc send me details 2 07065544215.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by DoggoneDogg: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Albertone:

All these ESN/Unknown Gunmen have no human feelings at all...Na why their head flat!
[/s]

Coming from The Most Wicked Tribe in the World

3 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
She's going to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.