Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54203 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool, and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!
guy! Una two get quarrel before?? Lol grin
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by otomatic(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool, and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!

Baba calm down o. Na small thing dem go carry say you don bully person and the person don go kpai himself.
I come in peace.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by SKYHIGHfx: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate she had to go through such. Taking her life is not the answer.

No Matter the matter!
Suicide should never ever be an option.
Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is Straight to Hell!
Who told you....
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by donprinyo(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2021
survival of the fittest. the original law of nature.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Solly1(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Why kill yourself over trivial things?

I bet she was a very selfish person, if not she would think about what her death would do to her family, friends and loved ones...

#NOTOBULLYING
#NOTOSUICIDE

R.I.P TO THE DECEASED
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Newton85: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
physio therapist and also counselling
Lol, even therapists also commit suicide.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
People underestimate low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is a deadly disease especially among female teens.
Exactly.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

He doesn't write Good English.

Another is Boggeyman. With his, What the Bleep man
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Regex:

I just realised, Bieber is really stone hearted and thick skinned!

He's the most hated artist, his video literally has 2bn dislikes. After him is Kanye (Yesus).

Who send them haters?

Kanye is the Richest Artiste
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Wo, cyberbullying is something oh. Someone that isn't emotionally or mentally strong may just snap. I've experienced it first-hand. I posted my picture in a "Post your picture thread" on twitter and The comments I saw was terrible. Since then I swore never to drop my pictures on that microblogging app.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by slydog(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Transporter11:
She is 21 for God's sake

I also had to go up and check the age if it was 12 or 21.
I mean bullying a 21 year old? Can we really say a 21year old can be bullied? I find it had to believe.
If its online, like someone mentioned why not go off social media and live real amongst people that love u

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Flamemignon1(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Wasted puna
Is that your way of saying RIP because that's downright offensive

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
What will someone say to me that will make me commit suicide that this zoo govt and nairaland zonebies North wings and south west wings had not done already and I still remain fresher than all of them.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by slydog(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Wo, cyberbullying is something oh. Someone that isn't emotionally or mentally strong may just snap. I've experienced it first-hand. I posted my picture in a "Post your picture thread" on twitter and The comments I saw was terrible. Since then I swore never to drop my pictures on that microblogging app.
If u can't stand the heat, get off social media. There's a reason people don't do social media.
I personally deleted my face book and Twitter apps, they were becoming much of a distraction for me. I have a friend who uses good phones but has never been on what's app, to me that one is even strange. I'm only on IG and na for cruise
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
She's going to hell

Are you God please be quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Smif(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Na she sabi, d bullying wey u go collect for hell ehn, u go understand say dis tins get levels.
Wen u live a life of social media, u must expect some to love u n some to hate u.
Its jus like politics, not everyone will like u n not everyone will hate u.
U de live fake life bt small chucking of yarns, u don run go ki ursef.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Your ignorance at its peak again. Guy cut yourself some slack and stop making a mockery of your shallow mindedness in spiritual matters.

Let me educate you and I hope you learn.

Before people take their lives they usually drift into a state of mental illness otherwise called madness in naija understanding.

Some of them drift into depression which is a terrible mental illness and some drift into Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness.

When people run mad, they no longer have cognitive control over their actions or words which is why many survive by using regular medications.

My GOD that is full of mercy and compassion does not judge as man does or AS YOU JUST DID.

Mad people don't get punished for their actions even in the legal court here on earth so stop judging and let GOD be the ultimate judge.

Cc. Debbe, someone died you claim she is going to hell.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Bobloco: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2021
A dead man, in this case woman got no worries
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Cheekah212(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate she had to go through such. Taking her life is not the answer.

No Matter the matter!
Suicide should never ever be an option.
Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is Straight to Hell!
Can you back up this "suicide is straight to hell" assertion from the scriptures?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
wiseone28:
That's the consequences when you live a social media life

What about those that lived a real life and got bullied?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
slydog:

If u can't stand the heat, get off social media. There's a reason people don't do social media.
I personally deleted my face book and Twitter apps, they were becoming much of a distraction for me. I have a friend who uses good phones but has never been on what's app, to me that one is even strange. I'm only on IG and na for cruise

So what happens when you can't stand the real life?

3 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Oceanblaze(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2021
She just waste this pussy

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Remag666:

Hope you're good bro? Pls try not to give depression any chance to creep in. Just know God will never give us more than we can bear and time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent.
It's sad hearing about your brother I wish I could do something to help.
You said you are sleeping in a mosque...I may be able to help with accommodation if you're in Kwara or kogi?

I feel your pain bro I am not one to fool myself..I know what it means to want to die as a result of emotional pain currently I'm still battling depression from dropping out of uni I've thought about offing myself just once and that time I faced lots of mockery and huge shame plus my dad had been cursing and insulting me every chance he got for some weeks then...he sometimes went online and looked for pictures of my juniors who were already doing their NYSC and he would call me and say he wants to discuss something serious then show me their posts as I was crying he would be laughing he did way more than that.

It made me feel worthless I felt like a walking dead then the forbidden thought started creeping in.
I decided I was going to swallow acid that day.
I was waiting for midnight to do it.

Was going to get it when my mom ran out of the house and told me oluwapelu....God will never give you more than you can bear...I will never understand why she said those things to me that day ......she's the reason I'm still alive today and I'm back in university by Gods grace ( I would spoil her rotten with money in this life)

I'm in Lagos.

Your concern is noted.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by vickydevoka(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2021
daddytime:
Let's say, No to all forms of bullying.
Humans love bullying
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by vickydevoka(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
daddytime:
Let's say, No to all forms of bullying.
Humans love bullying it make them feel superior and better over you
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by emysmile: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Scoocoo94:
I pray bullies here see this

I think it's time we start hunting down bullies here.

Person no fit comment in peace , they will follow with sarcastic and foolish comments.

These people make nairaland ugly. These platform has some of the best and brightest intellectuals ever.
I enjoy the the right conversations not bullying people's opinion.

There's is a guy here (righteousness) they are always picking on and that's gross and wicked.

They are murderers.

Say your own make I say my own

E ye fi yan gba tennis, set a won cowards

mtchew
mtchwer
mtchest...

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by vickydevoka(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
People underestimate low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is a deadly disease especially among female teens.
Ya
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by emysmile: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Scoocoo94:
I pray bullies here see this
Thank you Jare
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by wiseone28: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Acidosis:

What about those that lived a real life and got bullied?
let's talk about this one for now
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by BelovedofLord: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
RIP, Kristina!

Your bullies are the wicked and evil minded ones, and your blood is on their, head!

Social media presence is not for the, faint-hearted!!

CYBER-BULLYING, should be made a crime, globally!!!
RIP, Kristina!

Your bullies are the wicked and evil minded ones, and your blood is on their, head!

RIP, Kristina!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.