Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari (62400 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by icedbreez(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Those who supported Jonathan in 2015, but are condemning Buhari now are bloody hypocrites.
They are not different from the current Buhari supporters

Abductions 100 times worse than chibok has happened since Buhari got to power, only the people who blew that one up in the media are in the dinning table too busy eating to even notice.

Chibok girls are now a daily occurrence.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by ArewaFanatic(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
It just is freaking disgusting reading the comments here. I have come to the sad conclusion that many of my fellow countrymen do not want the nation to move forward at all. The most pragmatic thing to do is await Adamu Usman's prediction of our precipice - that point that would leave us no choice but to retrace our steps and walk back the way we came.

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by bewla(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Hi
AsomArchitectNG:
Madam u don't need to rant. He clearly came out to warn Nigerians on the impending doom dats to befall Nigeria if Buhari is elected, still yet most ppl didn't listen as the majority wanted change, hope we can now see where it has taken us to? Buhari is a mistake that shouldn't reapeat itself again.
most times we let our eyes speak for us rather then our head and heart

You hate Buhari so more that u don't see things going on around you

GEj did not sigh state police now they plan to make this man do it by crook or by force

Many of this kidnapped and killing the so call governors no about it and the propaganda to gain your sympathy

Don't trust this pastor as well how many poor family have you help
Don't teach me how to eat fish but tell me how to fish
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by DKM123: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2021
See how this one is ruining the goodwill she enjoys. I am beginning to see a deranged lunatic instead of the Endsars heroine and that's too bad.

Since Chibok, multiple school kids have been kidnapped and killed under this disaster of a government, why didn't you do all the drama that you did during GEJ's time? Just few days ago your fellow Northerners were roasted to death, yet there was no angst. But you people feasted on Chibok and milked it dry just so Jonathan can give your cancerous favorite power to totally finish this country.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021
desiredhome:

In a civilized country, everyone is battling to make the country/economy better for all, including the religious leaders,...... Nigeria and as a black nation, the opposite is the case, we destroy our own economy and start to blame whosoever our minds detect for us to blame

Tell me what the religious leaders in America are doing to make the economy better that Oyedepo is not doing. Have you been to Canaanland before? He employs over 13,000 staffs been paid every month without owing them a single month.

Is Oyedepo your president or governor or minister or local government chairman who are elected to fix security, economy etc and they failed to do that

Oyedepo is a private citizen. He is not elected into any public office. So you can't blame him for the woes befalling the nation.

He warned us few years ago. We didn't listen and yet we blame him for it again

2 Likes

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2021
MT:

Getting richer at your expense.

I'm happy with it....at least he is not collecting kobo from you. As for me and my family I will keep giving and my life is getting better but the day

You can hold your money and let those who are happy doing it be. We are all entitled to how we want to spend our money
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by mrblessed(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Yes, the self-ordained bishop rightly warned Nigerians about the calamitous disaster Buhari's leadership portend, but his comment on the state and Hus lack of concern is premised on the fact that his member's continuance payment of offering, tithe, seed, and other sundry charges from the same economy he gives no hoot about.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by putin2: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Mrs Yusuf Bleep you. You are pathetic one with no directions we know who you are.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by friendl: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Na true he talk , Nigerians were warned voting for buhari ,... obviously change have met us
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by ello29(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2021
With all due respect Madam retreat your word and apology to Bishop Oyedepo because it's all your thoughts! And you got it all wrong

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Emir01: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Madam u don't need to rant. He clearly came out to warn Nigerians on the impending doom dats to befall Nigeria if Buhari is elected, still yet most ppl didn't listen as the majority wanted change, hope we can now see where it has taken us to? Buhari is a mistake that shouldn't reapeat itself again.

If you bring back Jonathan against Buhari 1000 times, I will continue to vote Buhari. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by jimter44(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Stop saying unpleasant things against the man of God, if you don't want the wrath of God to befall. Bishop David Oyedepo did what he supposed to do. The duty of a prophet is to foretell people about the direction of God of which the Bishop did. When he was telling Nigerians the evil that will befall them if this man is elected president, nobody listen to him. Everyboy is now crying. By the time the subsidy on petrol is removed, the hardship in the country will triple.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by generalwo(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
.... The question she asked was, what did the Christian community, especially oyedepo do when chibok girls were abducted?? Till today, Leah sharibu is still in captivity for holding on to her Christian faith ..... What did the Christian community do?? We hold shiloh from year to year, which of them did Leah sharibu become a major subject for them to pray for??
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by seguno2: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
Yes, Bishop Ngozi also warned us

And Buhari made it worse with his vision less cluelessness.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Emir01: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Tell me what the religious leaders in America are doing to make the economy better that Oyedepo is not doing. Have you been to Canaanland before? He employs over 13,000 staffs been paid every month without owing them a single month.

Is Oyedepo your president or governor or minister or local government chairman who are elected to fix security, economy etc and they failed to do that

Oyedepo is a private citizen. He is not elected into any public office. So you can't blame him for the woes befalling the nation.

He warned us few years ago. We didn't listen and yet we blame him for it again

Their Utterances caused more harms than the acclaimed employment. He has contributed to division hatred and burn bridges across various ethnic and religious group. 10 millions jobs can't bring back the kind of hatred He has created among people.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by femixville(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
She is only pointing out the hypocrisy blinding you people. Bishop should not be making statements like that, when we clearly know that he is a Pdp sympathizer?

Where we have two devils, atleast, we should let our mind chooses the better one.. Politics na gamble..
Based on history, Buhari shouldn't have been voted for only if Nigerians do think..
But, many don't even know the history, they only come online to tlk wat their anus told them to say..

Bishop know nd understands history more, that was y he preferred GEJ
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by generalwo(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2021
The reason why Nigeria will never move forward and measure up to other countries is because we allow religion to be cloud our senses of judgment..... This lady is Muslim I think but yet she blasted her fellow Muslim.... I don't see any reason why some fools here on nairaland are attacking her like mad dogs over her comment against oyedepo.... Is a pastor supposed to concern himself with politics?? Endorse one president and condem another Till date, Leah sharibu is still in captivity.... Why?? Because she refused to denounce her Christian faith... What have the churches in Nigeria done to ensure she gets released Instead, year to year, they hold crusades.... All nights and all that...... There is not a time the theme of all these programs are..... Leah must be released.... Instead... It's either... Year of blessings... My time has come and all that nonsense...... Is this what the Christian faith is all about Leah sharibu Is a Christian and it's a Muslim voice that is fighting for her and crying for justice..... The Christian community has failed Leah sharibu as much as the government has failed her.... In Nigeria these days, most of the pastors are as evil and cunning as the damaged government they condem...... Year to year, they are getting richer.... Year to year, Leah sharibu is getting pregnant and giving birth for some bastards..... If oyedepo's daughter was the one kidnapped, will he have left her the way she is till today The best church anyone can attend is the church of knowing the difference between good and evil..... The heart and conscience of a man is the best way to please God..... If you depend on these new generation pastors, then you're on a very long thing!.... I am not a Muslim but God bless Aisha for being a voice where other voices who are supposed to be vocal are silent.... Alot of people knew buhari will not amount to anything good....

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by generalwo(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Hope this woman is using same energy on Gumi.
.. Is it only oyedepo u saw there? Didn't u see her fellow Muslim there? She's speaking against religious leaders in this instance

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Sholaco: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
She is only pointing out the hypocrisy blinding you people. Bishop should not be making statements like that, when we clearly know that he is a Pdp sympathizer?
Hahahahahaha, you are the man with a golden ball. Let my fellow Christians keep following Lucifer blindly
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Sholaco: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2021
generalwo:
The reason why Nigeria will never move forward and measure up to other countries is because we allow religion to be cloud our senses of judgment..... This lady is Muslim I think but yet she blasted her fellow Muslim.... I don't see any reason why some fools here on nairaland are attacking her like mad dogs over her comment against oyedepo.... Is a pastor supposed to concern himself with politics?? Endorse one president and condem another Till date, Leah sharibu is still in captivity.... Why?? Because she refused to denounce her Christian faith... What have the churches in Nigeria done to ensure she gets released Instead, year to year, they hold crusades.... All nights and all that...... There is not a time the theme of all these programs are..... Leah must be released.... Instead... It's either... Year of blessings... My time has come and all that nonsense...... Is this what the Christian faith is all about Leah sharibu Is a Christian and it's a Muslim voice that is fighting for her and crying for justice..... The Christian community has failed Leah sharibu as much as the government has failed her.... In Nigeria these days, most of the pastors are as evil and cunning as the damaged government they condem...... Year to year, they are getting richer.... Year to year, Leah sharibu is getting pregnant and giving birth for some bastards..... If oyedepo's daughter was the one kidnapped, will he have left her the way she is till today The best church anyone can attend is the church of knowing the difference between good and evil..... The heart and conscience of a man is the best way to please God..... If you depend on these new generation pastors, then you're on a very long thing!.... I am not a Muslim but God bless Aisha for being a voice where other voices who are supposed to be vocal are silent.... Alot of people knew buhari will not amount to anything good....
may God almighty bless you richly. They wouldn't like your comments or quote the comments because it is too long for them to read and perhaps understand. Lazy youths everywhere

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

Jonathan should be blame for the mistakes called Buhari. Had he performed well, sacked diezani and done what he was supposed to do leading up to the election Buhari would not have been voted in like he was.

He made Buhari and unavoidable mistakes.

Oyedepo was busy warning Nigerians about Buhari bt not advicing Jonathan on right steps or what he must do to correct his wrongs and win?? Lol that’s not how It works
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Nyanabo(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2021
This lady always use style to show her religious bigotry. Old hag. Where is the money to you for the BBOGC ? undecided

I careless countless times Bishop Oyedepo warned Nigerians against voting that fraud into Aso rock but he wasn't heard. Now you come here to spew trash about him. At some point we have to stop caring for what happens to this country. It's his choice to stop and he is being truthful. There is nothing hypocritical about it.

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by seunoj: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Aisha! Leave GOD'S Servant! He is not the cause of your Challenge or the challenges of the Nation.

The Work of a Prophet is to warn you and give you direction. When you choose your own way , be Prepared to bare the Consequences.

Which prophet?
So his church members are buying fuel at N40/ltre or their food market is separate.
Who says GEJ won’t be worse off? Was he in charge?
Abegi make una stop all this prophecy thing.
Absence of structures and compliance to processes is what makes Nigeria what it is. In saner climes
One man called president can’t take unilateral decision without due process otherwise it can be challenged by anybody.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by iamme1234(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Speak for yourself, even if we haven’t had a President since 2015, still doesn’t stop me from prospering.

Ask Oyedepo if the tithes & offering in his church has not increased triple fold since 2015?

Don't detailed the topic
Even your Alfa offerings has doubled since 2015 till date.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by seunoj: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:

Sometimes you ppl just open mouth waa!!! to spill trash. Would you say a nation where only 10% of the country population is prospering an auctual prosperity? am doing very good for myself so as you and all thanks to God. What about other ppl out there can u speak same about them? Nigeria has never had it this bad before now. Come 2022 you'll start buying fuel at 350/ltr which will eventually give rise to all other commodities thereby making things harder for the masses. The only thing this govt. is good at doing is inflicting pains and untold hardship on its citizens and even ur so-called leaders don't care. By the time you even think of ranting the lifeless one will be in UK chilling.

Leave them.
Meanwhile they won’t stop cheating and defrauding people in the name of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by TheOgaBoss: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Emir01:

If you bring back Jonathan against Buhari 1000 times, I will continue to vote Buhari. Stop fooling yourself.
of course, because u are a religious and ethnic bigot and it is precisely because despicable elements like u that this country has not moved forward after decades of independence.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by TheOgaBoss: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Emir01:

Their Utterances caused more harms than the acclaimed employment. He has contributed to division hatred and burn bridges across various ethnic and religious group. 10 millions jobs can't bring back the kind of hatred He has created among people.
So criticizing the govt means he is spreading hatred, what about your president whose hatred for a certain section of this country has led to him deliberately marginalizing that section in key appointments in direct contravention of the federal character and to his use of derogatory descriptions like '5 percent' to refer to the said region.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by taiwolomo1: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2021
All you christians on this platform are hypochrits! U guys are so pathetic! I'm sure u guys wanted osibanjo coz he is a Christians! U guys just pretend to like the Muslims but the venom deep inside u guys pass snake own! See how u guys attacking the woman when she's pointing out the truth! Ehn!!
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by asanausana91: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2021
I never like this woman but I like how she put the useless business that called himself bishop back to his shell.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by asanausana91: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
The useless shameless crook that called himself bishop is a disgrace to Christianity, he openly steals from the poor in the name of offering, he thought buhari will be a father Christmas like gej that bought private jet for him without paying custom duty.
We saw this same animal salivating with Atiku another well known thief.
If Oyedepo make heaven then the devil will sit near him.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Decide2rise: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
You're dumb. The Bishop has never been involved in politics or made comments depicting he supports pdp. You're an apc online miscreant and I see you as a fool for attacking Bishop because he condemned the failure called Buhari. Fools supporting fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce" / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.