Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari (62399 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Chummynoni:
here we go again! Always quick to point out this irrelevant projects. Please tell me of what importance are these things you mentioned to an average nigerian. Does these in anyway have any impact on you and I?

Where is this one from?

Are you saying that roads, bridges and rails do not have impact on the populace?

I really don't know what is wrong with some of you.

Why would any human allow hate to overwhelm them this much?

God forbid!
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
desiredhome:

A lot of you are very far from the Truth and only the Truth will set you free in this country......
In civilized country like America, Churches are for charity not for one man business....

We are only good at blaming blaming and blaming the next person......

How is the 13000 staff salaries generated if not rubbing Peter to pay Paul?........
What is the faith or benefits of the poor in the church that built the church school yet they can't afford the fee?

The reason government collect tax is for the welfare of the citizens, similar to the reason the churches collects money/donations from the members, for the welfare of the Church (members)....

How is he different from the politicians he is castigating?

Church doesn't belong to everyone. I wonder how u said he is robbing someone. Did he Rob you. Lol. Go to Church and see people given wholeheartedly and some people are having headache cos of that. Is it paper he will be using to pay staffs in the university. A school rated as the second best in Nigeria

I'm sure you people won't see thousands of students enjoy scholarships from oyedepo
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emir01:

Their Utterances caused more harms than the acclaimed employment. He has contributed to division hatred and burn bridges across various ethnic and religious group. 10 millions jobs can't bring back the kind of hatred He has created among people.

Tell that to Nasir el rufai and gumi
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by emilo2bad: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
talktimi:
your argument has no basis in logic. Does being a PDP member mean one can't speak the truth ?
What truth? are you talking about. Oyedepo speak with both sides of his mouth. He refuse to talk when GEJ was in power and mute on chibok

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

What truth? are you talking about. Oyedepo speak with both sides of his mouth. He refuse to talk when GEJ was in power and mute on chibok
I see what you're doing but It's honestly a waste of time for me to be bantering with someone pretending to be intelligent hence I concur with you. Oyedepo is a mumu liar and Buhari is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria since the invention of agege bread and ewa agoyin. Have a lovely nights rest sir cool
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by emilo2bad: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
talktimi:
I see what you're doing but It's honestly a waste of time for me to be bantering with someone pretending to be intelligent hence I concur with you. Oyedepo is a mumu liar and Buhari is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria since the invention of agege bread and ewa agoyin. Have a lovely nights rest sir cool
Thanks for believe in Nigeria and its oneness and My able president, Mr infrastructure BUHARI have a wonderful night rest PEACE
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by desiredhome: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Church doesn't belong to everyone. I wonder how u said he is robbing someone. Did he Rob you. Lol. Go to Church and see people given wholeheartedly and some people are having headache cos of that. Is it paper he will be using to pay staffs in the university. A school rated as the second best in Nigeria

I'm sure you people won't see thousands of students enjoy scholarships from oyedepo

Trading on human is breeding more poverty to the society, ....those acclaimed donors have you asked their source of income? in a society where corruption is a norm?..

Dagote is a richest man in Africa because he adds values to the society, through production......

Scholarship ko....if you give scholarship to one person out of over two millions is that what you call scholarship?

Long and short, if all the religious leaders will do what is right Nigeria would be great .....
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by deavicky(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
desiredhome:

Yes we important almost everything including food... almost every Nigerian wants quick money (corruption) so are not ready to work, the reason they import......
The little they produced here, they out of greed inflate the prices.....
We were importing rice to the extent they started importing plastic as rice to us.....etc
If not for rice revolution in Nigeria, by today maybe the imported rice would've made rice cost over #50,00:00 per bag
you can say that because in the neighbouring countries rice is still within the range of 11 to 15k
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2021
desiredhome:

Trading on human is breeding more poverty to the society, ....those acclaimed donors have you asked their source of income? in a society where corruption is a norm?..

Dagote is a richest man in Africa because he adds values to the society, through production......

Scholarship ko....if you give scholarship to one person out of over two millions is that what you call scholarship?

Long and short, if all the religious leaders will do what is right Nigeria would be great .....

Religious leaders doesn't owe you. Both christians and muslims. Focus on government which makes the law and enforce it

Why am I arguing with u sef? Write your petition against tithe and offering in oyedepos church and that people should stop donating

Case closed
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by desiredhome: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

Religious leaders doesn't owe you. Both christians and muslims. Focus on government which makes the law and enforce it

Why am I arguing with u sef? Write your petition against tithe and offering in oyedepos church and that people should stop donating

Case closed
Who are the government by the way? Government starts from you, your home, you doing the right thing before complaining of others...... you can't leave the log in your own eye and start complaining about the other person........
A case of kettle calling pot black..... You can continue in you illusion what's my business?...

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by NGpatriot: 1:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Under Jona, BH and Bandits were out of control, in 2014 alone, terrorists killed more Nigerians than under PMB's 6 years, BH was bombing Nigerians every day, BH suicide bombers bombed even Abuja relentlessly, the seat of government and just a few miles away from where Jona the president and his family sleeps, but useless and incompetent Jona didn't care, CAN, this useless pastor in Lagos and their fellow religious bigots and hypocrites sat quietly, they did not give a damn about Bandits or terrorists.

When BH bombed and killed dozens of Nigerians right there in Abuja, Jona didn't give a shit!, he just few to Kano to dance AZONTO, but these religious clowns and hypocrites looked the other way, to them, Nigeria was just doing fine.

The useless CAN president was just too happy to be a political CAN leader and Jona's lap dog and errand boy.

Christianity in Nigeria is full of absurdities, crookedness, lies, deception, bigotry, tribalism and, greed and gross materialistic orgies..

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by love2017(m): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2021
ELIJAHARMONICA7:

May God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria... Just a simple prayer

Amen.
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by ItswellMike: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2021
What has this got to do with Nigeria.
Pls stop comparing Nigeria and US.
Foolish Naija GOVERNMENT
SIRAO:

US inflation hits highest level for nearly 40 years
By Lucy Hooker.
American shoppers, especially those on low incomes have felt the pinch of
higher prices, with annual inflation at rates not seen for 40 years.
The latest figures show prices rose 6.8% in the year to November.
Bibi who works as a cleaner in Harlem, New York, said she has had to cut
back as a result, sometimes buying just one meal to share with her 27-year-
old son.
"We don't have any choice," she said, "I can't afford to cook."
"I take a little bit then I give him more because a mother is always going to
do that for her child."
Price rises have pushed up food shopping bills, and petrol prices jumped
6.1%, while the cost of second-hand cars and rent also rose.
While the monthly pace of price rises at 0.8% eased a little compared to
October's 0.9%, people like Bibi have felt the cumulative effects on their
budgets.
Patricia, who has just shopped in the local supermarket, said her bill is about
$30 a week more than it used to be, so she's replaced chicken and pork
chops with more vegetables, although prices for fresh produce are also
higher she said.
"It affects me a lot right now, I'm not working," she said.
Maria has just retired and said she's noticed that what she buys is not only
pricier but often smaller too, especially the bagels.
"I'm not going to buy them again for a long time. They used to be big bagels,
now they're smaller and more money," she said.
Biden says US economy 'in strong shape'
US jobs growth falls far short of expectations
Prices for American consumers are rising at their fastest annual rate since
June 1982. But the impact is felt more amongst those on the lowest
incomes, with the least room to manage.
Rising inflation is also putting pressure on President Biden as he tries to pass
his $1.9tn (£1.4tn) social spending bill.
Some economists blame the president's previous spending programmes,
designed to offer support amid the Covid pandemic, for exacerbating price
increases.
Giving it gas
"One of the major reasons we have inflation is because the government
spent so much money," said Christopher Campbell, chief strategist at Kroll a
risk consultancy, and a former Treasury official under President Trump.
He argued that further spending could make inflation worse.
"At the end of the day we hopefully are on the tail end of the pandemic, and
the government is still putting its foot on the gas, on the levels of spending."
However Claudia Sahm, senior fellow at the Jain Family Institute and former
Federal Reserve economist said government spending is not the cause. She
said the reason inflation has persisted is because the pandemic has not been
brought under control, affecting the supply of things like cars, fuel and food.
"The longer the Covid-related disruptions last, the more that starts to spread
into the prices of goods," she said.
She said with energy prices falling recently, inflation should start to ease.
"There are signs that we may be turning the corner soon, but Omicron is a
new wild card."
Supply squeeze
In the meantime the poorest are facing both the end of pandemic-era extra
support and rising prices.
"Food is a much larger proportion of lower income families' budgets," points
out Christopher Wimer of Columbia's Centre on Poverty and Social Policy.
"Lots of people use gas [fuel] but in terms of heating and utilities as well as
transportation, those costs eat up a larger share of low income folks' budget,
than higher income folks' budgets, which might be driven more towards
leisure, commodities and things like that."
Price rises are affecting some parts of the country more than others too,
with the south and mid-west impacted more.
Dare to Care, a food bank in Louisville, Kentucky, said it has felt the effect of
both inflation and supply chain problems.
"Overall we're spending a substantial amount more," said Annette Ball, Dare
to Care's chief programmes officer.
Usually a lot of Dare to Care's food comes from producers and retailers
passing on any surplus they have.
"Right now that's just not happening - people want that overrun. There's
demand in the market for that, so it's going out into the retail avenues."
Dare to Care has had to buy food at retail prices instead, and the cost of
transport has risen too.
"Freight has doubled, even tripled [in price], in some instances," she added.
As a result, Dare to Care has made compromises, like not including
wholegrain bread or pure fruit juice as often.
Rate expectations
President Biden has pledged to make tackling inflation a priority and has
made moves to ease supply chain problems, including changing rules for
transport operators. But expectations are now focused squarely on the
Federal Reserve too.
Speculation is mounting that the Fed will reduce the bond-buying support it
provides every month more quickly than planned, paving the way for a
possible rise in interest rates next year.
"The Fed is going to have to move," said Beth Ann Bovino US Chief
Economist, S&P Global ratings
"We expect them to now to speed up tapering and reach zero [monthly
support] by March with at least one [interest] rate hike in 2022."

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2021
desiredhome:

Who are the government by the way? Government starts from you, your home, you doing the right thing before complaining of others...... you can't leave the log in your own eye and start complaining about the other person........
A case of kettle calling pot black..... You can continue in you illusion what's my business?...

Government is not me Oga.

Someone commit a crime in USA, the system catches him and face the music because the government there put their system in place and running and the same person comes back to Nigeria to commit same and no law that bites

A Nigerian behaves in UK but comes to Nigeria and behaves anyhow cos UK government aren't joking

1 Like

Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by desiredhome: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2021
kiss
Dreamhighnow:

Someone commit a crime in USA, the system catches him and face the music because the government there put their system in place and running and the same person comes back to Nigeria to commit same and no law that bites

A Nigerian behaves in UK but comes to Nigeria and behaves anyhow cos UK government aren't joking
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by desiredhome: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

That is the same thing I'm explaining to you that you have refused to understand because of sentiments/religion.......who are the people that are to implement the law? are they not the same people that are breaking the law? .....
We go to Churches/Mosques to worship and pray but we don't love ourselves....
That is why I said we are opposite of the white.......
The high rate of poverty is causing a lot of problem and we keep blaming others...
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by Danjikanbauchi: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shameless Olosho, she is buttered because after bringbackourgirls campaign to destroy GEJ, Buhari refused to give her appointment she and Obiageri
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by talktimi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
emilo2bad:

[s]Thanks for believe in Nigeria and its oneness and My able president, Mr infrastructure BUHARI have a wonderful night rest PEACE[/s]
lol cool
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by BafanaBafana: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
icedbreez:

Abductions 100 times worse than chibok has happened since Buhari got to power, only the people who blew that one up in the media are in the dinning table too busy eating to even notice.

Chibok girls are now a daily occurrence.
I'm talking about people supporting failed government. You supported a failed government and still defending it, you shouldn't condemn those supporting Buhari.
And just so you know, not only girls from chibok were abducted during Jonathan. Furthermore, there is a difference is a difference between kidnapping for commercial purposes and kindapping for terrorists purpose. Chibok girls are not a daily occurrence
Re: You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari by icedbreez(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I'm talking about people supporting failed government. You supported a failed government and still defending it, you shouldn't condemn those supporting Buhari.
And just so you know, not only girls from chibok were abducted during Jonathan. Furthermore, there is a difference is a difference between kidnapping for commercial purposes and kindapping for terrorists purpose. Chibok girls are not a daily occurrence

If this makes you sleep better at night continue..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce" / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.