Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell (17406 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by cutecommend: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Some things look odd, but can take someone to hell...

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

(6) Being ashamed to walk with your Bible on the road can lead you to hell....

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

3. Working for bread that spoils instead of for food that endures to eternity is a sure fire way of making certain one ends up in Hell in the Kingdom of God. Whether you clock in on time or not, so long as you are working under the curse as described in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, you are certainly to follow the curse into Hell in the Kingdom of God. - John 6 vs 25 - 44 undecided

4. worldly music cannot take any one to Hell in the Kingdom of God, this simply because Jesus Christ never condemned the listening to or singing of what you call worldly music. undecided

5. Not confessing your sin to another human will not necessarily damn you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. The teachings of Jesus Christ in fact show that it is more important to instead to forgive others they, not you, err against them, this so that your Father in Heaven can in turn forgive you your sins. undecided

6. Being ashamed to walk around with the book called your Bible will not send you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by luwiizy(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

Uncle of God....is this what he said alone
Tell me more

4 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello OP gatekeeper of hell

Why do I not see any Bible verse to back your lies up?

21 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Keep decieving yourself.. you've been brainwashed..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Pastorjohn2: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Eating certain kind of food like sardine can take one to hell, we should not forget God's word on unclean food.

8 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by dodoatirice: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by DannyWalker: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021

Hypocrisy is one serious one in every man today...

I established that in this 5mins mystery film...

The link is in my signature below

And please do subscribe.

God bless your life

3 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Omicron007: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
shocked

That Number 6 shaa.

In a world where almost everything is going digital, I should be carrying bible up and down?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Viraltrends123: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
LOL
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Grown ass folks believing in hell, like wtf.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ChiefSosa(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Hell is real, which is literally a grave that we are all going to.
Hell fire is NOT real!
There's a difference between 'Hell' and 'Hell fire'

18 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jesuschristus: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
This post will turn more people to atheism

5 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by OSDD(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2021
God's deputy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ThatFairGuy: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2021
What can only take you to hell fire is not practicing according to how bible preaches angry

Psalm 137:9
Blessed is the one who grabs his little children and smashes them against a rock.

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by DropsMic(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by devilmaycry: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Everything said could b true....
Cos its not in d bible doesn't mean its not a wrong doing...deep down u know what's right..yet decides to do wrong...

Does d kingdom of God encourage wrong doings...ask yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by BigDawsNet: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2021
How do you make someone holy?

Simple, you beat the hell out of them. wink

3 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Timekeeper: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Not patronizing me tooo can do the same grin

3 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Mpomee: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
GonzalezAguero:
Keep decieving yourself.. you've been brainwashed..
[/s]
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by money121(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Viraltrends123: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2021
So,even music, hypocrite
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by womenareapess: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

who is this mad man undecided

Are you the newly appointed commissional of hellfire? undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jsabigi: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
3. Working for bread that spoils instead of for food that endures to eternity is a sure fire way of making certain one ends up in Hell in the Kingdom of God. Whether you clock in on time or not, so long as you are working under the curse as described in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, you are certainly to follow the curse into Hell in the Kingdom of God. - John 6 vs 25 - 44 undecided

4. worldly music cannot take any one to Hell in the Kingdom of God, this simply because Jesus Christ never condemned the listening to or singing of what you call worldly music. undecided

5. Not confessing your sin to another human will not necessarily damn you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. The teachings of Jesus Christ in fact show that it is more important to instead to forgive others they, not you, err against them, this so that your Father in Heaven can in turn forgive you your sins. undecided

6. Being ashamed to walk around with the book called your Bible will not send you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Emuforlife1: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Worshipping the Son of God(A Creature) instead of God (The Creator)

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Brainwashed sheep..

6 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Saskay44: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
No 1 is something Africans can't get over really

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jsabigi: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
It is not sane to argue with the person who works in Hell for those who will be in.

But, if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us.......

The gospel in most worldly music is what we're starved of in the so called Christian music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group / Nigeria Willl Get Hotter Before Cooling – Pastor Adeboye / The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.