Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell (17430 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jude273(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
How do you make someone holy?

Simple, you beat the hell out of them. wink
Ndabosky bahoo
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jude273(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
How do you make someone holy?

Simple, you beat the hell out of them. wink
Ndabosky the liquid metal
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2021
You no lie
GonzalezAguero:
Keep decieving yourself.. you've been brainwashed..
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Bigchristo: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:
Some things look odd, but can take someone to hell...

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

(6) Being ashamed to walk with your Bible on the road can lead you to hell....
Please go and sit down my friend, every time you people speak about hell, any of you have never been there.

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Damisam93(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Op number six(6) no follow abeg
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by AMI3(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Emuforlife1:
Worshipping the Son of God(A Creature) instead of God (The Creator)
Are u a Jewish
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by November24(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Eating certain kind of food like sardine can take one to hell, we should not forget God's word on unclean food.

What goes into a man does not defile him
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Hell isn't real.
See... Problem solved. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Hotspotbro(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
I heard picking teeth too is sinful grin

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by InvertedHammer: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

/

Some of you have undiagnosed madness.

There is no other explanation for this.

/

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Burruchaga71(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
There is nothing like hell

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by philiancoop(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Even God expressed his hate for heathen people.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: no comment yet

(3) Insincerity: Like rehab or Abraham?

(4) Worldly music: Like who told you? Send quote where music or secular culture is talked about

(5) Not Confessing: not true

Lol na lie

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by JBoss25(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Eating certain kind of food like sardine can take one to hell, we should not forget God's word on unclean food.

If I box ur mouth
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by tomitrace(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
[color=#550000][/color] hmmmmm.... which one is worldly music again. Abeg, if na so, what is song of Solomon doing in d bible.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
3. Working for bread that spoils instead of for food that endures to eternity is a sure fire way of making certain one ends up in Hell in the Kingdom of God. Whether you clock in on time or not, so long as you are working under the curse as described in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, you are certainly to follow the curse into Hell in the Kingdom of God. - John 6 vs 25 - 44 undecided

4. worldly music cannot take any one to Hell in the Kingdom of God, this simply because Jesus Christ never condemned the listening to or singing of what you call worldly music. undecided

5. Not confessing your sin to another human will not necessarily damn you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. The teachings of Jesus Christ in fact show that it is more important to instead to forgive others they, not you, err against them, this so that your Father in Heaven can in turn forgive you your sins. undecided

6. Being ashamed to walk around with the book called your Bible will not send you to Hell in the Kingdom of God. undecided
You are absolutely right.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Bennycollins: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

. How's is sardine unclean??
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by hefelove(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
What can only take you to hell fire is not practicing according to how bible preaches angry

Psalm 137:9
Blessed is the one who grabs his little children and smashes them against a rock.
For you to understands the bible well, you have to calmly read different version of it, read amplified version of Psalm 137 from Verse 1-9. Ki oluwa ko wa pelu eh
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Eaglesence: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

i suspect that you are a RAPEC member grin
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by KNOWMORE56: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sheunma:
Hell is overrated.

How do you come to this conclusion?
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Mide1data: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Some are true, while some aren't. Well I don't blame you. One thing about God, nobody knows up to 10% of him.
Feel free to hit the Like & Share button.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

ThatFairGuy:
What can only take you to hell fire is not practicing according to how bible preaches angry

Psalm 137:9
Blessed is the one who grabs his little children and smashes them against a rock.

HOLY SHIT

dude, are you serious. That part of the bible was talking about the daughters of babylon. At least read the entire bible if you want to judge. Stop misleading the people all over the internet.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by KNOWMORE56: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
goslowgoslow:
Number 6 is thrash. Is it a must to carry Bible in the hand? Western religion..

That number 6, what did he say?

1. if you don't carry your Bible in your hand you'll go to hell;
or
2. if you are ashamed to carry your Bible in your hand you'll go to hell
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by capnies: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

WHAT DOES HELL MEAN?
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by LegalOpinion: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

Who is this alien?
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by goslowgoslow(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

or
Lol.. olodo.. doomsday christians where that written in your Bible.

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by goslowgoslow(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

or

Lol...olodo doomsday christians that always turn Bible upside down. Where is that written in your Bible? By the way what is hell?
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by KNOWMORE56: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
backnbeta:

Not saying you are right or wrong, but it'll be better to back it up with a Bible verse or two each.

cutecommend:
Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe
. - Matthew 5:43-46;

*. Romans 1:32 "KJV:Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them (evils)."

This number 3 is act of telling lies... people tell lies by writing or false amount of money on receipt - you bought goods ₦20K, receipt is showing ₦30K; you are going to market and you little child wants to go with you, you tell him you just want to great neighbour...

Remember! ALL LIARS not some liars shall have their part in the...

*. Revelations 21:8 "KJV:But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

*. James 4:4 "KJV:Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

*. 1john 2:15 "KJV: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
KJV:For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

This is called restitution. A repentant sinner don't continue to use what he's stolen.
*. Philemon 1:18 "KJV: If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;
KJV:I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides."

Onesimus have to go back to his master to right his wrong after conversion...

Actually it's strange but true, some people are ashamed to carry the hard copy of the word of God.

*. Mark 8:38 "KJV: Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by KNOWMORE56: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol...olodo doomsday christians that always turn Bible upside down. Where is that written in your Bible? By the way what is hell?

Where is that written in your Bible

some people are ashamed to carry the hard copy of the word of God.

*. Mark 8:38 "KJV: Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ati Iwo naa.

So amplified Bible is your own real bible because how it was translated suit your sentiment? grin

Who wrote amplified Bible?
hefelove:

For you to understands the bible well, you have to calmly read different version of it, read amplified version of Psalm 137 from Verse 1-9. Ki oluwa ko wa pelu eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.