Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell (17431 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by goslowgoslow(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

How about hell fire?

When Jesus shall come those who meet the requirements shall not die!

There's no Hell fire for those who truly believe in Jesus' death and resurrection...

Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour so that you don't go to hell fire!

*. Matthew 25:31 "KJV: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
KJV:And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
KJV:And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

NOTE! When the Son of man shall come in his glory...he shall separate them one from another...

* John 11:25 "KJV:Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live :
KJV:And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

...he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live...Believest thou this?"
Oga go to sleep. There is nothing like hell fire. Bye!
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by azammi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Worldly music can’t take you to hell sir.
cutecommend:
Some things look odd, but can take someone to hell...

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

(6) Being ashamed to walk with your Bible on the road can lead you to hell....
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by 1Sharon(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bigchristo:
May he have mercy on your own soul for lying against him.

My salvation is sure.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by hefelove(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ati Iwo naa.

So amplified Bible is your own real bible because how it was translated suit your sentiment? grin

Who wrote amplified Bible?
Wo mi o le rojo
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by November24(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Eat shit then

Don't be stupid. Eat ur father
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Hotspotbro(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

You are supposed to seeking the face of our Lord Jesus Christ, why are you on the internet?

Hell for you too.
Being extremely broke in 2019 was hell enough...

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by 1Sharon(f): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Being extremely broke in 2019 was hell enough...

The lord doesn't desire for you to go to hell twice.

All you need to do is seek his face.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Hotspotbro(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

The lord doesn't desire for you to go to hell twice.

All you need to do is seek his face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language / Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.