Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! (19893 Views)

As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by idomytin(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your head get oil dieeee...
Officialhorlah:
Guys, Don't take the role of husband while dating, You're his boyfriend jooor! angry

You give money

You give more money

You will still give massive money

Etc.

Know your limits as a boyfriend abeg.

If she gets too much from you she'll make you her ATM and you become a Simp

Guess what !!!

She will keep u as his boyfriend for years without thinking about marriage. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Bluewitch(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
CSTRR:

He has a point though.
There is something called "see-finish".
And it does not look good on a woman.

My dad warned my sister seriously when she was doing her mumu excess love for one man like that.
I personally decided not to intervene.

You are just a mere girlfriend, not even a fiancee.

Act like it.

I can't date a dirty guy who expects me to clean his house.... It's only a neat guy I can clean his house cos I know he doesn't have the bad habit of keeping his house dirty...
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by lookingfly: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Would you want your sister to act as a house girl for a man in the name of marriage?
if my sister can do that for herself in the house, why won't she do that for a man she loves and also loves her? Will she die if she once in a while help the guy out? You ladies think love na for mouth abi.........the guy should only spend, but no contribution from the lady? What do people contribute actually in a relationship?
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
And you don`t ask for urgent 2k too.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
lookingfly:
if my sister can do that for herself in the house, why won't she do that for a man she loves and also loves her? Will she die if she once in a while help the guy out? You ladies think love na for mouth abi.........the guy should only spend, but no contribution from the lady? What do people contribute actually in a relationship?
There is a difference between the occasional housekeeping work every lady is expected to do for her man, and the full blown house girl that many men want to turn people's daughters into.

A woman that you have not even married and you may not marry.

I reject that for the women I love.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by lookingfly: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
CSTRR:

There is a difference between the occasional housekeeping work every lady is expected to do for her man, and the full blown house girl that many men want to turn people's daughters into.

A woman that you have not even married and you may not marry.

I reject that for the women I love.
I don't support house gal work by galfriend, but some lady carry priority for head sote even the occasional help is not rendered to their guy which i totally don't support. If any lady really loves a guy and want to bond with him, i will advice once in a while help the dude with chores......it will pay you in the long run especially for a guy that loves you back and has plans for you. But, if think na to come collect money for suya, iPhone etc, i will personally ensure you don't near the gate of my parents house.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
lookingfly:
I don't support house gal work by galfriend, but some lady carry priority for head sote even the occasional help is not rendered to their guy which i totally don't support. If any lady really loves a guy and want to bond with him, i will advice once in a while help the dude with chores......it will pay you in the long run especially for a guy that loves you back and has plans for you. But, if think na to come collect money for suya, iPhone etc, i will personally ensure you don't near the gate of my parents house.
Of course, a well trained lady should be able to offer ocassional house help for a boyfriend.

And the key word are OCCASIONAL and BOYFRIEND.

Any man that wants to keep a girlfriend on a housekeeping duties on a regular basis is not a husband material.
He should learn to keep his own house clean.

And that is why ladies should stay over in a boyfriend house only on rare occasions.
So that they don't get to turn into a house girl.

Anytime she stays over, she should make sure the house is clean and tidy, but that staying over should be once in a blue moon to reserve respect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Hkff: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
And don’t bug him with your bills neither
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by ukpahu(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm we have many bad guy in this forum
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by BigBashiru: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
BadRadio:
You are a wife material already but you don't have to overdo or try too much to impress him by going to his house and start doing domestic chores upandan.

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Know your limits as a girlfriend abeg.

If he gets too much from you just as he would when he decide to make you his wife then he won't propose to you, cos you are already doing what a wife should do. So he may have no need to ask you to be his wife.

Guess what !!!

He will keep u as his girlfriend for years without thinking about marriage.

Girlfriend is better than wife
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Iniobong44(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guys, Don't take the role of husband while dating, You're his boyfriend jooor! angry

You give money

You give more money

Etc.

Guess what !!!

She will keep u as his boyfriend for years without thinking about marriage. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Continue misleading young people with all these fake standards the ppl you are copying have jobs at 16. They split hangout bills with their Boyfriends they buy their own phones, make their hair you will never see this one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by space9880: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
floss:
Interesting.... Lol

You know why they say women are confused creatures ?
They set the rules for one Simp and go overboard with another guy
If you are black remain black, the most annoying thing is they not only bleach their skin but also bleach who they truly are just for clout.
Op is a girl hiding in a man skin
this I have seen
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Munzy14(m): 2:55am On Dec 13, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
This guy sef...Signature comment.. grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Munzy14(m): 2:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Hypnotized zombie!
grin grin nke a ekwehugi mkpata..

How do you see such comments here? Onwere o tu oshi eme gi in terms of reacting?
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Doing all those things don't guarantee anything, so why bother?
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by iTearHerToto: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Officialhorlah:

You give money

You give more money

Etc.

Guess what !!!

Werey grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Then men should not play the role of the boyfriend by buying her clothes, paying her airtime subscriptons, sponsoring her birthday bash parties, and expensive vacation trips, dates, and buying of birthday gifts like cars, and stop monthly payments and all that. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by walkingshadow911: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2021
ImaIma1:
Doing all those things don't guarantee anything, so why bother?

Abi o
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by walkingshadow911: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2021
nothing keeps a man for marriage wen he's only keeping you for sex.

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin nke a ekwehugi mkpata..
O dizi ka robot. Repeating the same sh!t every time.

How do you see such comments here? Onwere o tu oshi eme gi in terms of reacting?

Sometimes, when I’m moved to react to some kind of comments, I react spontaneously.
Those comments determine what I respond to them.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Munzy14(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

O dizi ka robot. Repeating the same sh!t every time.

Sometimes, when I’m moved to react to some kind of comments, I react spontaneously.
Those comments determine what I respond to them.
Lol
After the reaction, did it change anything? grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Mariangeles(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol
After the reaction, did it change anything? grin

If he has any atom of intelligence, it should.
Evil spreads when we see it and do nothing.

If he had typed Nigerian men are useless...all of them would you have thought it was funny?
Would you have quoted him with a laughing emoji?
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Munzy14(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Mariangeles:

If he has any atom of intelligence, it should.
Evil spreads when we see it and do nothing.

If he had typed Nigerian men are useless...all of them would you have thought it was funny?
Would you have quoted him with a laughing emoji?
Lol...You really don't know me sha...

I huru otu a m di, ya si m na nne m di useless, I will quote him with more laughing emojis.. grin

If I check, nne m o di useless ma nwoke aluo ya, ya na ya amuta onye di ka m smiley

If he say men are useless, I will even quote him with a laughing meme grin

These things don't bother me at all...If you carry these things for head, it will affect your psychology and will weigh you down..

Okwa Nwaanyi muru ya? grin check am na.

Hapu o, Ighota uwa deep, you always smile at some comic reliefs here and there...
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rilwizy:
Make sure you are not collecting money from him too, he is your boyfriend not your father

Thanks
Lol
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by fineberry(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
The debate on what a woman should do/don't and what the guy should do/don't has taken over this thread. Base on that, I feel moderation is key. You can't come to my place, eat my food that I prepared nd not attempt to wash the dish....haba...dem no train you ni, abi na you no free collect training.

Concerning disadvantage of dating me.
I. Tell me yes when you actually mean to yes....I hate that thing called "whining"

ii. I love joke but not at the expense of serious matter.

iii. I'm so unpredictable.... yesterday was my birthday, I didn't tell my gf. She was surprised I didn't tell her.

iv. You must "earn it" to "get it" I don't give out my money or property to woman o. It unless you deserve it.

v. When I'm angry, I just cut you off totally, I will not speak with you.

vi. I can ask unpredictable questions from you....you just av to answer.

vii. It is not easy to date me swear........and if you do, you can't forget me I swear down. That why my ex of like 5/6 years back still have my number and message me sometimes.

That is who I'm. Despite this I'm so loving, I can stand by you in situations when you least expect. I'm a jealous lover.....If I love you, I love you....and even suffocate you with my love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Date Ever / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.