Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! (19888 Views)

As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Kajaard: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
BadRadio:
You are a wife material already but you don't have to overdo or try too much to impress him by going to his house and start doing domestic chores upandan.

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Know your limits as a girlfriend abeg.

If he gets too much from you just as he would when he decide to make you his wife then he won't propose to you, cos you are already doing what a wife should do. So he may have no need to ask you to be his wife.

Guess what !!!

He will keep u as his girlfriend for years without thinking about marriage.

Single ladies take this advice at your own peril. No man will make you a wife if he doesn't see most of these traits in you.

This is a rubbish post.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Mommadd(f): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
May we hear in Jesus name
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband or Father While Dating, You Are Her Boyfriend joor!

As a boyfriend, you're not responsible for her financial needs. She either hustle to find money legitimately or she go to her father.

Don't give her money at her request, but at your instance.

Also don't:

• pay her utility bills
• pay her rent
• pay her school fee
• buy her food
• buy her clothes
• buy her phone
• give her upkeep money
• give her urgent 2k.

She should work for it herself.

Is it kerosene that circulate in her veins, not blood?

Then why won't she take care of all her financial responsibilities?

https://www.nairaland.com/6892298/guys-dont-take-role-husband#108437402
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by fatymore(f): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Same storyline being over flogged

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Complete truth.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Impregnablefolk: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Must everybody be a University graduate 2 comment on a thread? Never 4get dat 'pride goes B4 destruction n a haughty heart B4 a fall. I come in peace!
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by cliqtips: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Maybe you should add this ....

They should always work for their money too and they should ask him for money.

And don't you dare say anything about her body because s*x is not meant for only the guy.

BadRadio:
You are a wife material already but you don't have to overdo or try too much to impress him by going to his house and start doing domestic chores upandan.

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

If he gets too much from you just as he would when he decide to make you his wife then he won't propose to you, cos you are already doing what a wife should do. So he may have no need to ask you to be his wife.

Guess what !!!

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Sleekfingers: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Including your sisters and daughters abi?
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by BBQZ: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Who ever taught women this trash, really did evil to them:
Women, be logical. You want a man to protect you, cater for your needs, be there for you - basic

A man wants respect, sex and a woman who would take care of his home, which includes the contents of your list.

Its a two way street. Women fantasise about the kind of man they want, and spend their lifetime in pursuance of that. Your list makes a great % of what men want. Know that and know peace.

If a man (married or single) cares less about those, u should be worried. Ur replacement is around d corner or u're paying for it in some other way, so he can look the other way
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Adadioranma79(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Makes no sense.. Doing those chores should come naturally to a lady not considering her present role in a guys life These things aren't even up for debate, if you can do it in your own place, doing it in a guy you share moments with shouldn't be seen as a big deal or as doing the guy a favor. Please take this down, ko make sense. Cept of course if its for cruise purpose.

BadRadio:

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Guess what !!!

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Mwanamume(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
You opine that ladies shouldn't do wifey duties until married,I don't have an issue with that basically, hence she is paying her bills and not breaking my back with financial burdens.Cos the way Ladies literarily rip off guys these days with money talks and entitlement mentally.Truth is some guys too take ladies for granted and have turned them to wash women perpetually just because they did help do his laundry..Balance is key is the summation thereof

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Bluewitch(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
BadRadio:

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Guess what !!!

That's your business bro ...

My mom taught me how to take care of a home...
If you don't wanna do it then that's your problem
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Michaelbjune(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
tongue : Loading....
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Adadioranma79(f): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Makes no sense.. Doing those chores should come naturally to a lady not considering her present role in a guys life These things aren't even up for debate, if you can do it in your own place, doing it in a guy you share moments with shouldn't be seen as a big deal or as doing the guy a favor. Please take this down, ko make sense. Cept of course if its for cruise purpose.

BadRadio:

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Guess what !!!

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Girls making themselves relevant over mumuish issue.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na only girlfriend wey do like wife I wan dey date now. grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bluewitch:

That's your business bro ...

My mom taught me how to take care of a home...
If you don't wanna do it then that's your problem
He has a point though.
There is something called "see-finish".
And it does not look good on a woman.

My dad warned my sister seriously when she was doing her mumu excess love for one man like that.
I personally decided not to intervene.

You are just a mere girlfriend, not even a fiancee.

Act like it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by idpompe: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
HM!
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by NwaliE01: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some ladies can be quick to jump into conclusion. That your relationship didn't end in marriage doesn't mean another person's wouldn't.

please ladies, don't assume the role of wives in your relationship by washing his cloths, cooking for him, arranging his bed and all that and gents, don't assume the role of fathers by spending your hard earn money on them. when she ask of money from you, tell her to go and meet her father.

everybody should maintain their boundaries respectfully.
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
You can be homely and still maintain your girlfriend dignity.

But most women don't know how to do it.

They overdo.

If you visit a guy and you eat together, yes you can wash the plates, sweep the house, e.t.c.

But don't make it a constant habit and don't always sleep over.

Until he upgrades your status to fiancee level, do everything in small doses.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have friends that are already tired of sleeping with their girlfriends.

They are disgusted.

That is nonsense on the part of the lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by seyz91(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Confirm!
Officialhorlah:
Guys, Don't take the role of husband while dating, You're his boyfriend jooor! angry

You give money

You give more money

You will still give massive money

Etc.

Know your limits as a boyfriend abeg.

If she gets too much from you she'll make you her ATM and you become a Simp

Guess what !!!

She will keep u as his boyfriend for years without thinking about marriage. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Raychee(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wahala be like wife material grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guys also need to realize they are just boyfriends and nothing else. They should stop taking up the roles of father and husband. You owe your girlfriend no financial support till you guys get married. All you owe her before marriage is a dick to ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Drogunov: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Guys also need to realize they are just boyfriends and nothing else. They should stop taking up the roles of father and husband. You owe your girlfriend no financial support till you guys get married. All you owe her before marriage is a dick to ride on.

Fo.olish boy!
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
And he shouldn't pay your bills
Of course avoid premarital sex totally

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by poweredcom(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
As for me I won't force any girl to help.me with that as long as I have hands and legs I can do anything ..for my.self

But if she wanna get married fastly if she can be doing it willingly ...

It may even touch a garden gangsta heart to wife her
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by lookingfly: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
BadRadio:

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Guess what !!!

guys let me warn you all, know your limits:
1. If she want you to spend on her, tell her that you don't look like her father. She should call him to spend on her.
2. If she demands shawarma money, recharge card, subscription, pizza....tell her to go and carry block to pay those bills.
3. If she tries to lure you to the other room, just keep a straight face and ask her to pay for services (to knack na small work them tell her).....she will now be screaming harder as if na machine you be.
In conclusion, why go through the stress of dating if girl no fit help me, na me she want scam reach marriage come de form "I wasn't washing your clothes or cooking for you before you married me".....if she form too much press next button to another lady that's cultured and ready to get married. No time for nonsense!
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
topeka:
but even if you want to discipline yourself not to do domestic chores, it will be irresponsible seeing things in awry and not to add a little helping hands.

I kinda agree with you on this but some guys will take the girl in question for granted feeling entitled to it
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by CSTRR: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
lookingfly:
guys let me warn you all, know your limits:
1. If she want you to spend on her, tell her that you don't look like her father. She should call him to spend on her.
2. If she demands shawarma money, recharge card, subscription, pizza....tell her to go and carry block to pay those bills.
3. If she tries to lure you to the other room, just keep a straight face and ask her to pay for services (to knack na small work them tell her).....she will now be screaming harder as if na machine you be.
In conclusion, why go through the stress of dating if girl no fit help me, na me she want scam reach marriage come de form "I wasn't washing your clothes or cooking for you before you married me".....if she form too much press next button to another lady that's cultured and ready to get married. No time for nonsense!
Would you want your sister to act as a house girl for a man in the name of marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.