Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals (23931 Views)

How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House / RT. Hon. Mulikat Adeola Akande Of PDP Oyo North Senatorial Rally Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Rugaria: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
DabuIIIT:

This thread is the mother of all revelations. This the thread of the year.
Lzaa how do we spread this?
Igboid
Spread this thread on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and LinkedIn and everywhere
Have you noticed that the MODs are finding it hard to take this thread to the front page?
They're busy talking about wizkid and one man complaining about his wife on the FP...
Why is this thread not on front page? Your guess is as good as mine...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Rugaria: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
poiZon:

Did jonah jang's candidature of NGF sail under Jonathan?
Didnt the governors stick with amaechi? So what r u saying.

Jonathan was weak bla bla, what has iron bender been able to achieve with his iron fisted hands?

Jonathan had his reason for making sambo dasuki his NSA..
Just like buhari made garba shehu his principal adviser on media. Garba shehu was atiku's boy.
Politics in Nigeria isnt by ideology but what they have to benefit.
Muazu knew jonathan will fail, he had to abandon ship after the failure hit badly. Will u blame mauzu alone, what of jonathan's vice that couldnt win even in his ward...
And you don't know that Buhari, Atiku, El rufai and possibly Dasuki are all working together? Who represented Buhari at his son's traditional wedding the other day? Not Atiku?
Dey there make pant dey wear you..

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by DabuIIIT: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Have you noticed that the MODs are finding it hard to take this thread to the front page?
They're busy talking about wizkid and one man complaining about his wife on the FP...
Why is this thread not on front page? Your guess is as good as mine...
Let's keep posting on it and it will remain relevant and haunting to them

2 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

Politics is like chess game boy, not overtly emotional. If you're too attached to your pawns you will end up losing your officers and checkmate your king. Mulika was expendable in that game. Their is no single advantage for the dominant party in SW in making her Speaker than to further strenghten PDP .

Not all opportunities in life is good for you. Free life lesson.

In 10 years rather than promote your own candidate your are caught off guard fighting to prevent ACN from producing president. This shows you have no strategy, just gobbling up every meal presented to you. And lamenting for that not given to you.
When will you learn to create your own chance?

You are obviously a child masquerading as an adolescent.

There is no one way to play politics. If you chose to have no values to the extent that you sacrifice your own family for cheap political gains, that is up to you.

Further more, expressing an opinion is not lamenting. But you are too myopic to understand that I guess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The Political game was between ACN and PDP.

If GEJ supported the ACN in producing the Speaker, maybe the ACN would have also supported him in 2015.

This is Politics bro.

A Yoruba Man is the Vice President since 2015

A Yoruba Man is the Speaker Of The House since 2015

APC kicked PDP(Under GEJ an Ijaw man) out of power in 2015.

Majority of the people in Bayelsa voted for the APC Governorship candidate ahead of that of the PDP.

Is all Politics Bro.

First off, I am not your 'bro'.

Second, how people play thier politics is up to them. Politics is give & take. If you decide to sacrifice your own today so that you can gain a selfish advantage in future, that is your choice. People have a right to question & support or condemn such choice.

However, my humble opinion is that acn could have mobilised for a yoruba from acn rather than Northern from pdp at the time.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
ivandragon:

Second, how people play thier politics is up to them. Politics is give & take. If you decide to sacrifice your own today so that you can gain a selfish advantage in future, that is your choice. People have a right to question & support or condemn such choice.

However, my humble opinion is that acn could have mobilised for a yoruba from acn rather than Northern from pdp at the time.
So stop crying on behalf of Yoruba bro, how we play our Politics is up to us... So stop wailing on our behalf

Bye bye
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
So stop crying on behalf of Yoruba bro, how we play our Politics is up to us... So stop wailing on our behalf

Bye bye

Childish assertions... there is no wailing here.

What I observe from your ilk is a shame & a futile attempt to claim a strategy you had no idea existed in the first place, but now want to claim ownership of to hide what was, quite literally, a shameful display of substituting national interest with individual selfish interest.

4 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Those people are evil.
The witch that's disturbing a man's life at night is always the one accusing him everyday of not prospering in life...that's yorubas for you.

Word on marble: NEVER TRUST A YORUBA MAN

Well, every ethnic nationality has its good & bad sides.

What I find amusing is that a number of persons who are supporting the betrayal of their own are the same ones who talk about the need for unity & integrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by AniOmaa: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Typical Yaribaa treachery and duplicity... nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Igboid: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:
Typical Yaribaa treachery and duplicity... nothing to see here.

Very demonic characters.
An important thread like this will never made front page.

2 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
ivandragon:

What I observe from your ilk is a shame & a futile attempt to claim a strategy you had no idea existed in the first place, but now want to claim ownership of to hid what was, quite literally, a shameful display of substituting national interest with individual selfish interest.
I'm tired of reading you gibberish okoro.

Nah Yoruba matter be this... So stop wailing on our behalf.

I've stop reading your gibberish cause I see no argument for here.

ACN played their game the way they want, you are here Wailing around.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Igboid: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Come on getat!

No one will be talking about this, if your children of Akalaogili didn't try to pin your mess on Ndiigbo on this forum for years.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Now the truth is coming out from one of your key treacherous actors and you want us to keep quiet?
Ina awi Ara?

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Igboid:

Come on getat!

No one will be talking about this, if your children of Akalaogili didn't try to pin your mess on Ndiigbo on this forum for years.

Now the truth is coming out from one of your key treacherous actors and you want us to keep quiet?
Ina awi Ara?
What truth is coming out? Everybody knows about how ACN supported Tambuwal.

GEJ should have supported an ACN member to be the speaker, ACN would have also supported him in 2015.

This is pure Politics matter between the ACN and PDP.

On this thread, we can see how bitter your people are.
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by aribisala0(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
DabuIIIT:

It's not about taking panadol for your headache,it's about us southerners!!!!
The north will never betray their own no matter what in this magnitude for a southerner!!!!
After then Patricia Etteh left,Bankoke was brought in. Bankoke didn't make to the house and it was naturai for Mulikat or the Muraino to take the position irrespective of their numbers. Every other zones already agreed to that even the north. The north only grabbed the opportunity cos you yorubas stupidly presented it to them!!!!
That was how you same myopic yoruba people stupidly "OTO GE" bukola saraki out of the senate and agay,the core north grabbed and took away the position!!! Please you people are terrible. You are horrible. You are strange.

What we do is our business we did not see Mulikat as representing our interest and that is our call NOT yours
You are the shameless ones that want to be at the sentre at all cost
If you are old enough .

You will know how Awolowo played his politics
You were happy to be Vice President and Speaker under Shagari whilst we had nothing
We would rather have nothing and play opposition politics
You are still the one crying there is no federal presence in your region
There is nothing like southerners
Ibos have been voting how they like since day one

Remove that word betray from your vocabulary

When we look at facts it is childish, dishonest and sentimental

In 1960 , the first republic the Ibos went into coalition with Fulani

I challenge you to bring evidence where anyone talked of betrayal

Southern betrayal blablabla

In 1965, 1979 and 1983 the Ibos alway did deals woth the Fulani that kept them at the centre and Yoruba in opposition

No one talked of south

or southern betrayal

In 1993 Ibos did not vote Abiola

So why this last minute fraternity

When did this southern unity start?

There is no business to talk about betrayal from a people that never entered any deal with you and whom you have alway antagonized politically

So do not talk about North and how they play their politics how is that our business and how is our business your headache

5 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Ahhh... you have quickly reverted to your ethnic rhetorics. Expected of a small minded character such as yourself.

Nor all yorubas are sellouts as yourself & those you worship. As for wailing, I have no reason to.

I am only replying you because you came on my mention first & as long as you respond, I will reply your piggish rants with sophisticated barbs... lol.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

They don't have to vote Ngige, and they didn't vote him, might be a strategy.

I want to belive they are not sincerely lamenting not getting Senate presidency in 2015, maybe they are setting their eyes on something bigger.

Setting their eyes on something bigger? Having a Senate President Office is not big enough. An office that would position them to influence whatever it is they are looking for in the future. They lack political understanding and permutations.
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by AniOmaa: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why the heck isn't this on FP yet?

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
DabuIIIT:

It's not about taking panadol for your headache,it's about us southerners!!!!
The north will never betray their own no matter what in this magnitude for a southerner!!!!
After then Patricia Etteh left,Bankoke was brought in. Bankoke didn't make to the house and it was naturai for Mulikat or the Muraino to take the position irrespective of their numbers. Every other zones already agreed to that even the north. The north only grabbed the opportunity cos you yorubas stupidly presented it to them!!!!
That was how you same myopic yoruba people stupidly "OTO GE" bukola saraki out of the senate and agay,the core north grabbed and took away the position!!! Please you people are terrible. You are horrible. You are strange.

You're the one being stupid as you can't see beyond your nose.
You cant want Saraki on behalf of Kwara people, invite him to represent your constituency if you love him so much

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ruke1989: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
JAMO84:
That was when Jonathan decided to thrash the South West. Unfortunately for him, we were not going to judge him by appointments, unlike some people, we judged him by lack of developmental projects in our region.
so have you got the much desired developmental projects now under your messiah buhari? Truth is every Yoruba man is tribalistic and views the SE/SS people with contempt. Was it devt that made you guys extend your insult to all SS tribes calling them drunkards, dumb, etc in 2015? You were all hateful towards other southern tribes because of the promise of tinubu presidency not because of projects. Your son Obasanjo didn't give you any project and you should bear the shame rather than look for other tribes to insult. Up till today your messiah buhari gave you no projects as far as Ekiti, ondo, osun, Ogun, Ibadan are concerned. Neither will tinubu the asslicker give you any thing. You are a selfish deceptive tribe Try to hold your son's responsible rather than look for other tribes to blame for your under development which confirm you have non performing governors. In the SS or SE there is no federal project since 1999, the whole FG attention goes to Lagos, Abuja and north. You don't see us wail because we hurstle rather than throw jabs on poor southwest citizens over the failure of their brother OBJ and their messiah buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=108433191][/quote]

Come and hold my hand.
If you don't want to see my writing get out of here or stop posting rubbish
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
ivandragon:

You are obviously a child masquerading as an adolescent.

There is no one way to play politics. If you chose to have no values to the extent that you sacrifice your own family for cheap political gains, that is up to you.

Further more, expressing an opinion is not lamenting. But you are too myopic to understand that I guess.

Unbalanced kids, with fragile emotions
People who didn't vote Ojukwu and supported PDP instead or abandoned Moghalu to vote for Atiku presidency.

They are here bleating that SW ACN must support Mulika a member of an opposition party. Kindergarten kids are smarter than you people.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
ivandragon:

You want to chose for ACN whom they must support or vote for, did you finance their party or bought nomination forms for them?

What kind of psychological wrecks are these?
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
ivandragon:

What I observe from your ilk is a shame & a futile attempt to claim a strategy you had no idea existed in the first place, but now want to claim ownership of to hid what was, quite literally, a shameful display of substituting national interest with individual selfish interest.

Very soon your ilk will say ACN is a regional party and can only chose or vote for Yoruba. Now that they went national and teamed up other regions in the country you're wailing that they must only vote for Yoruba in all elections.
This is looking like a kind of dissonance

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

Unbalanced kids, with fragile emotions
People who didn't vote Ojukwu and supported PDP instead or abandoned Moghalu to vote for Atiku presidency.

They are here bleating that SW ACN must support Mulika a member of an opposition party. Kindergarten kids are smarter than you people.

It is obvious you are mentally unbalanced.

You are grasping at straws to justify what exactly? An issue with some of you impish kids is you assume those who have contrary opinions from those of your vile paymasters whose bidding you do are automatically from another ethnic nationality.

This simply makes an ass of you & shows you cannot tolerate dissenting views aside from those that support your narrow perspective.

If other ethnic nationalities chose a path that promotes selfish interest of a few, that's thier choice & for those who wish to call them out, they are entitled to do so.

So, you are free to sell your family so that tomorrow you can amass wealth for yourself & give crumbs to others, that is your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

You want to chose for ACN whom they must support or vote for, did you finance their party or bought nomination forms for them?

What kind of psychological wrecks are these?

Again, you are exhibiting signs of confusion.

You play your politics your way, so others cannot have contrary opinions?

I don't get how some of you reason...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
GEJ marginalised the SW and was performing terribly.

He performed woefully in every areas.

He was kicked out by the APC in 2015, since then you have been wailing and wailing grin

And since then, the country has gone to the dogs. Use your brain my friend, its free.

3 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Setting their eyes on something bigger? Having a Senate President Office is not big enough. An office that would position them to influence whatever it is they are looking for in the future. They lack political understanding and permutations.

If they had no bigger ambitions and went ahead to sacrifice the Senate presidency on the alter of emotions that's their cup of tea.

You can see how ACN sacrificed the Mulika pawn and got Speaker plus VP few years later and are now the most talked about regarding the 2023 presidency.

If SE had no such strategy good luck to them

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Skyview01:

And since then, the country has gone to the dogs. Use your brain my friend, its free.
Nigeria have not gone to the dogs.

If you want to know a country that have falling apart, relocate to Libya or Afghanistan

Use your brain boy.
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by ivandragon: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

Very soon your ilk will say ACN is a regional party and can only chose or vote for Yoruba. Now that they went national and teamed up other regions in the country you're wailing that they must only vote for Yoruba in all elections.
This is looking like a kind of dissonance

You are still not making sense.

You seem to want to argue a point simply because you are under duress to do so.

What was done has been done, does it mean others cannot have thier opinion on issues without your ilk jumping all over the place?

You imply it is nobody's business how that specific event of 2011 played out, you are the same person ranting all over the thread how you stick to the decision made by others... that's your position, so why worry about what others feel? After all, it changes nothing at this time.

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nigeria have not gone to the dogs.

If you want to know a country that have falling apart, relocate to Libya or Afghanistan

Use your brain boy.

So are very proud to compare Nigeria to Libya or Afghanistan. I see.

3 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by Ovamboland(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ruke1989:
so have you got the much desired developmental projects now under your messiah buhari? Truth is every Yoruba man is tribalistic and views the SE/SS people with contempt. Was it devt that made you guys extend your insult to all SS tribes calling them drunkards, dumb, etc in 2015? You were all hateful towards other southern tribes because of the promise of tinubu presidency not because of projects. Your son Obasanjo didn't give you any project and you should bear the shame rather than look for other tribes to insult. Up till today your messiah buhari gave you no projects as far as Ekiti, ondo, osun, Ogun, Ibadan are concerned. Neither will tinubu the asslicker give you any thing. You are a selfish deceptive tribe Try to hold your son's responsible rather than look for other tribes to blame for your under development which confirm you have non performing governors. In the SS or SE there is no federal project since 1999, the whole FG attention goes to Lagos, Abuja and north. You don't see us wail because we hurstle rather than throw jabs on poor southwest citizens over the failure of their brother OBJ and their messiah buhari

No projects??
Within 6 years
Lagos Ibadan SGR railway
Lagos ibadan expressway almost complete
Apapa port railway extension
FG support for Blue and Red line light rail
Lekki seaport Approval ongoing construction
Badagry seaport Approval
Oyo Ogbomoso expressway ongoing
Amongst other infrastructure projects

Now list the projects PDP delivered to your region for your 22 years support
Re: How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals by JAMO84: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ruke1989:
2.5 billion dollar Lagos Ibadan rail alone is bigger than all the projects PDP did in the South West in their COVID 16 years.

Mention one big project executed by PDP in your region, just one. I am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede / Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN / Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.